Fasting/Cleanse

Options
Hey guys! I want to do a liquid diet for a couple of days and I want to do it successfully! I have been eating garbage (figuratively) and I want to just be very easy on my body for a couple of days. Does anyone have any advice or favorite cleanses?

Replies

• bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    That's entirely not necessary. Just start reading the getting started posts and go from there.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but not sorry, there's no right way to do a wrong thing, and what you're proposing, is a wrong thing.

If you want to stop eating garbage, just stop eating garbage. If you feel adventurous, investigate into why you eat garbage in the first place.

I'm curious about what this 'garbage' OP has been eating is made up of. I probably eat what some would consider garbage every day.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Sorry, but not sorry, there's no right way to do a wrong thing, and what you're proposing, is a wrong thing.

If you want to stop eating garbage, just stop eating garbage. If you feel adventurous, investigate into why you eat garbage in the first place.

I'm curious about what this 'garbage' OP has been eating is made up of. I probably eat what some would consider garbage every day.

Me too :) I was hoping we could lure it out of her :D
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You came to the wrong place.
    NovusDies wrote: »
    kds10 wrote: »

I agree, it bugs me when people label foods as "good" or "bad". I know someone who says...I was so "bad" today I ate a slice of pizza...oh brother!

What is worse is if they are intentionally baiting people in hopes of being praised for their restraint for only eating a slice. And even worse when someone falls for it and actually praises them.

It is good for the diet though. I find the exchange so nauseating I don't want to eat for at least an hour.

Soooo much of that at my work.