FAT to FIT ( 6 Packs )!! just 2 inspire :)

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Wow look at you! 7 pages of comments now!! Definitely inspiring!

one step at a time. No need to go fast. You Just need to go.

Like :)

• rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 168 Member
    Goal179 wrote: »
    yep, that inspired me! Great job.

Thats the purpose of this post. Good luck.
  • rajeshvvcool
    Qdix wrote: »
    Wow the transformation is amazing, I can not get over how different you look, very inspiring pictures to get me started on my journey. Tomorrow is day 1 for me :)

So what your progress so far ?
  • rajeshvvcool
    Nice Work, Raj. Trying to get there myself. Tough when you're almost 50, but doable! This took me 24 weeks, so hoping another 24 weeks gives me same results you're seeing.
    exqlwd8g490h.jpg

So whats the update now?
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Way to go, dramatic transformation.
  • rajeshvvcool
    Way to go, dramatic transformation.

Thanks. Fitness is a wonderful journey. We can hop on anytime.
  • lesbarkhouse
    lesbarkhouse Posts: 29 Member
    Nice Work, Raj. Trying to get there myself. Tough when you're almost 50, but doable! This took me 24 weeks, so hoping another 24 weeks gives me same results you're seeing.
    exqlwd8g490h.jpg

So whats the update now?

Hey Raj, thanks for asking and sorry for the very late reply. I took a diet break and bulked for about 21 lbs which took me to about end of April this year. I am back working with my coach and we are doing a 22 week show prep but not sure I will be elan enough to compete... all about the process. I went from 212 lbs in May to 192 today... plans for about another 17 lbs of cutting in the next 12 weeks. I don't have a similar pic to the ones in this picture for comparison but I am leaner now than I was here. My training routine has enabled me to confidently add what once was high risk activity for me... squats and rack-pulls/deadlift too. I am about the same scale weight as in the above 'after" picture but then I fit in 32 slim pants... today I am about a 30-31 waist but no way I can fit my legs in a slim pant. Likewise, how is your progress going?

This pics is about 202 lbs
    ff7q34s460e1.jpg

This one is about 195 lbs (purposely not flexing abs but I'd like to think they are there)
    e9a7svti4q9i.jpg

This one was last night at 192
    z343vf6xnjw6.jpg

• lesbarkhouse
    jamjarre wrote: »
    6z1ovcod8d86.jpg

Here's my effort.... not quite as far along as I'd hoped but on my way

Nice work, keep it going
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    exqlwd8g490h.jpg

So whats the update now?

Hey Raj, thanks for asking and sorry for the very late reply. I took a diet break and bulked for about 21 lbs which took me to about end of April this year. I am back working with my coach and we are doing a 22 week show prep but not sure I will be elan enough to compete... all about the process. I went from 212 lbs in May to 192 today... plans for about another 17 lbs of cutting in the next 12 weeks. I don't have a similar pic to the ones in this picture for comparison but I am leaner now than I was here. My training routine has enabled me to confidently add what once was high risk activity for me... squats and rack-pulls/deadlift too. I am about the same scale weight as in the above 'after" picture but then I fit in 32 slim pants... today I am about a 30-31 waist but no way I can fit my legs in a slim pant. Likewise, how is your progress going?

This pics is about 202 lbs
    ff7q34s460e1.jpg

This one is about 195 lbs (purposely not flexing abs but I'd like to think they are there)
    e9a7svti4q9i.jpg

This one was last night at 192
    z343vf6xnjw6.jpg

You've done brilliantly mate 💪🏼💪🏽
  • Tic78
    Tic78 Posts: 232 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »

Quick update... 189lbs now... about 15-17 lbs more before October 29th I hope... going to be a grind. Any other 50 year olds out there who can inspire me like Raj (o.p.) to get me through this cut??? Love seeing everyone's progress... challenges me.
    ivlretzqzdpc.jpg

What’s your calories and macros like? Great work, you can inspire this 40 year old 👍💪
  • HIRAL_NJ
    HIRAL_NJ Posts: 31 Member
    Wow amazing job! You look like a completely different person!
  • Stud47
    Stud47 Posts: 389 Member
    Big bravo
  • ashleyrebekah392
    ashleyrebekah392 Posts: 50 Member
    Wow! Amazing! You don't even look like the same person!
  • lesbarkhouse
    Tic78 wrote: »

What’s your calories and macros like? Great work, you can inspire this 40 year old 👍💪

I am grinding away. Metabolusm is slow right now and I am at pretty low macros. 165 protein, 145 carbs, 34 fat. Those macros aren't for everyone and trust me I've been slowly decreasing them. I'm about 1 to 1.5 lbs lost per week.

• Stud47
    Stud47 Posts: 389 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »

Quick update... 189lbs now... about 15-17 lbs more before October 29th I hope... going to be a grind. Any other 50 year olds out there who can inspire me like Raj (o.p.) to get me through this cut??? Love seeing everyone's progress... challenges me.
    ivlretzqzdpc.jpg

Hi
    I'm 48 yo Man i wont Say i Can inspire you right nos but i Can support you and challenge you ;)
    Amazing progress by the way
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    You all look pretty amazing to me!
  • MaverickDML
    MaverickDML Posts: 10 Member
    As today's kids often say: #EverythingGoals
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!