What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Went to a theme park over the weekend and fit on every roller coaster I wanted to ride. No walk of shame off the platform because the harness wouldn't latch and I made some great memories with my son.

Love this!
  • KnitterNotAQuitter
    KnitterNotAQuitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    not sure why but i feel really accomplished with this pose. it's not the hardest pose or stretchiest but i just keep looking at it and feeling good about my growth with aerial yoga
    t19b99d0y6i3.png

OMG, that's so cool! I can't wait until I'm small enough to try something like that! You rock!
  • KnitterNotAQuitter
    KnitterNotAQuitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Went to a theme park over the weekend and fit on every roller coaster I wanted to ride. No walk of shame off the platform because the harness wouldn't latch and I made some great memories with my son.

Been on that walk of shame; it's painful. This is an awesome NSV, congrats!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    solieco1 wrote: »
    And the dragonpants fall! YAY @dhiammarath !

@solieco1 It was a pretty great feeling this morning, ngl! :smiley:
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    @dhiammarath Great nsv- so glad you avoided workplace wardrobe malfunction - rubber duckie must be deflating - it can no longer hold the pants up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!