Replies

• karlpm
    karlpm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    And fits well!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    @VUA21 That is AWESOME!!! And it looks perfect on you!! And it's so pretty!! GREAT job!

Someday, I'm going to get up the courage to wear a dress!
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    Deviette wrote: »

- After that I went to Sainsburys and while surfing the sale rack I found the same pair of jeans I'm currently wearing (and am feeling a little big on me right now), but in the size down. So considering the above, and just for interest I thought I'd try them on. I bought my current jeans in about March time and they were always a little bit baggy because it was comfortable around the waist, but I thought that was the style of them. Now they're very baggy, but I still love them.
    However: not only was I able to actually put the smaller size on and button them up. They actually looked good. They were probably a little tighter than I'd like if I was to have bought them now, but mostly because I've got used to the oversized/baggy jeans fit as opposed to anything else. Very happy.

Buy them now! :)
    Jeans are crazy hard to get right and shops tend to stop selling the same style at random times etc. I wish I had bought the size down at Asda when I bought my current jeans - now they have stopped doing bootcut! gah
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    @Deviette Those are great NSVs!! The results of hard work, congrats!

I agree with @beerfoamy -- NEVER PASS UP GOOD FITTING JEANS. They are almost as impossible to catch as a rare unicorn! XD XD XD. My favorite pair of jeans stopped making my cut and now I'm sad. Although, I found sparkle-y jeans that I've gravitated to instead because (as my husband says)... I'm a fish, lol.

I know, but I am cheeeaaap. Although I really don't need any more bottom halves, it's tops that I never buy any of (no matter how many shopping trips I go out to buy tops on). And I'm just under half way to my goal weight so I don't want to risk dropping another size and having two pairs of jeans that don't fit properly :lol:
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    bufger wrote: »
    A very good looking lady at work hasn't seen me in a couple of years. At the start of a meeting yesterday she introduced herself to me (we've met at least 10 times in the past). She flirted with me throughout the day (I'm married so I didn't encourage her) and this morning a co-worker of mine said this lady asked her who I was and that I was cute! My co-worker informed her it was me and she didn't believe her. 😂

That made me smile! Great NSV I trust she's at least a little shame-faced. 🤣🤣
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    @brookielaw - That's a powerful NSV!! Congratulations and good health for the future X
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!