ROFL .... that is AWESOME!!! Im THAT girl :laugh: :drinker:
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    mr. or ms. clip my fingernails in my cubicle so everyone can hear
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Ms. know it all and have to impose my way on EVERYONE in the office.

Ms. little effing angry troll that needs to get laid because she is a hormonal-raging-single-cat-lady *kitten*!
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Mr or mrs always hungover
  • msbeavert
    Options
    Mr. I passed a test and got some piece of paper so I clearly know more than you.

OMG when I first started where I am now my new stupidvisor sat me down and said to me "Well since you didn't finish college and you don't have a degree you're not going to go very far here". I've never wanted to smack someone so much in my life! But instead I politely said "I guess your degree didn't include any basic human interaction skills". *smh*
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Mr or mrs always hungover
    This is another attribute of our Mrs. Smoke break every hour!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Mr. or Mrs. I see you are setting up for lunch/fruit/bagels so I'm going to stand at the sink with my coffee and 12 friends and discuss random *kitten* and not offer to help but I will graze from what you are setting up while I wait for you to finish.

Mr. or Mrs. You are the receptionist can you call the baby sitter for me and tell them ...

Mr. or Mrs. You are the receptionist aka my personal slave

*I love my job, I love my job, I love my job....I need my job, I need my job, I need my job*
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Ms. little effing angry troll that needs to get laid because she is a hormonal-raging-single-cat-lady *kitten*!

WOW!
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Mr or Mrs "Im gonna come and go as I please cuz my Mom is the boss and I wont get written up or fired" LOL

omg my parents are the boss and we (my brother and sister and I) DO NOT GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING!!!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    mrs. one upper

mrs. I'm too busy so I will give you all my b**ch work.

mrs. stays at work while she has whopping cough

^ all of these are the same person

mr. "and everything like that" (after EVERYTHING he says)

mr. everyone else is below me so I must talk down to them

mr. stands by my desk awkwardly until I acknowledge his presence

^ all of these are the same person

FML.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

WOW!

exactly..... That is exactly what I say when I see some of the crap she pulls. "WOW"
  • lyngoode
    Options

mr. "and everything like that" (after EVERYTHING he says)

I know Mr. "and everything like that" and everything like that:laugh:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Mr or Ms farts at the copy machine/fax machine and walks away....... :mad:

:laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad:
  • lyngoode
    Options

WOW!

exactly..... That is exactly what I say when I see some of the crap she pulls. "WOW"
    It's funny, I think I work with her too
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

mrs. stays at work while she has whopping cough

This ALSO drives me insane....take the time off.

Because you are going to feel my rage if I get sick.....
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Oh, and one that I am personally guilty of (at least I recognize I need to change...maybe....nah....F### that...)

Mr. Cusses like a drunken sailor
  • chelseajillian5
    Options
    Ms. know it all and have to impose my way on EVERYONE in the office.

^^^^^ Classsic...hahahahha :laugh:
  • msbeavert
    Options
    Oh and how can I possibly forget...

Mrs I know you're trying really hard to lose weight and you're doing a really great job but since I'm morbidly obese I'm going to bring in donuts and/or other junk at least three days a week and rub it in your face. :explode:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Mrs. I am the manager, hear me roar/ Mrs. I hired you so you must bow down to me/ Mrs. I like to lie to save face, but blame others when my gossiping backfires {same person, bi=polar women}
  • gritgirl
    gritgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ms. I've never had a weight problem in my life and don't touch candy but I'll put a bucketload of it in bowls on my desk that is right in the middle of the floor so you can fail at your attempts to not eat candy

Mr. I'm protected by the director so I can be a real schmuck and you can't do anything about it

Mr. I'll tell you a stupid joke every chance I get and waste all your time and never do any of my work but somehow I still get promoted