New products that caught your eyes recently?

17577587607627631210

Replies

  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    The f'real cookies n cream is really good! But yeah not sure it's worth all the calories for such a little thing....
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Survey to get a free coupon for Coconut Bliss:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3B695C6
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Survey to get a free coupon for Coconut Bliss:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3B695C6
    Finished the survey and my job has the site blocked to print the darn coupon lol
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Survey to get a free coupon for Coconut Bliss:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3B695C6
    Finished the survey and my job has the site blocked to print the darn coupon lol

    I would write to them then, that’s awful! I did it yesterday from my iPhone at work (wasn’t sure if it was ok to share the link since it was an email and I didn’t wanna repeat that Lenny & Larry’s dilemma, but then I saw a sponsored post on Facebook by the brand so I decided to share it anyways) and had the coupon emailed to me. When I got home I pulled it up on my computer, it makes you download some printer app if you don’t have it already then it came out no problem for me!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,848 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Survey to get a free coupon for Coconut Bliss:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3B695C6
    Finished the survey and my job has the site blocked to print the darn coupon lol

    Mine too! :/
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    lisaepell wrote: »
    I almost never go to GNC but I stopped in today and picked up Quest Chips and these. The initial BBQ flavor was good, but the chips themselves are pretty sawdusty. Too bad, I was really looking forward to enjoying them with my lunch salad.

    If you're looking for BBQ flavored protein chips have you tried the little rebellion ones? A 5 oz bag is only about $3.49 and they're so good. I eat them all the time. They also have buffalo and wasabi honey ginger flavor. My favorite is the BBQ, it's sweet and smokey, the buffalo is pretty hot. Haven't tried the wasabi but my friend loves them. Also, there's often $1 coupon on the bag, look for those.

    So, I had my thigh lift yesterday, I am home recovering for a couple weeks. I stocked up my fridge and stopped into wegmans to get some more smores and marshmallow PB enlightened. They were out of the Marshmallow PB, so the frozen food manager that got the flavors in for me, gave me two free pints! How sweet of her. I also had coupons and ibotta rebates so I paid $8.22 for 5 pints of enlightened. Can't beat that!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    I saw someone posted these their on sale @ price chopper along w/ toaster struddes (3/$6)
    rbkqq1hezpvd.png

  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,373 Member
    edited August 2018
    Sea-Salt-Caramel-Yoplait-Oui-Petites-460x460.png

    Good? Yes. But it doesn't taste at ALL like caramel, even less salt caramel. All I could taste is vanilla. Disappointed. Totally saving the container for dips though.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,376 Member
    edited August 2018
    Free Ruby Tuesday burger or entree coupon.....

    http://www.rubytuesday.com/lemonadeday2018
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Free Ruby Tuesday burger or entree coupon.....

    http://www.rubytuesday.com/lemonadeday2018

    Sign up for their emails they send me deals weekly free entrees and discounts and special meals that alternate for $5
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    lisaepell wrote: »
    I almost never go to GNC but I stopped in today and picked up Quest Chips and these. The initial BBQ flavor was good, but the chips themselves are pretty sawdusty. Too bad, I was really looking forward to enjoying them with my lunch salad.

    If you're looking for BBQ flavored protein chips have you tried the little rebellion ones? A 5 oz bag is only about $3.49 and they're so good. I eat them all the time. They also have buffalo and wasabi honey ginger flavor. My favorite is the BBQ, it's sweet and smokey, the buffalo is pretty hot. Haven't tried the wasabi but my friend loves them. Also, there's often $1 coupon on the bag, look for those.

    So, I had my thigh lift yesterday, I am home recovering for a couple weeks. I stocked up my fridge and stopped into wegmans to get some more smores and marshmallow PB enlightened. They were out of the Marshmallow PB, so the frozen food manager that got the flavors in for me, gave me two free pints! How sweet of her. I also had coupons and ibotta rebates so I paid $8.22 for 5 pints of enlightened. Can't beat that!

    I haven't seen Little Rebellion but I'll take a look! I ate the Quest Sour Cream and Cheese chips and enjoyed them. It was a fairly large potion of chips for 130 cals and 21 grams of protein, I may buy them again (and they were $1.24). They reminded me a little of Baked Lays.

    Wegmans is coming to my area in the next year and I hope they stock the Enlightened flavors, because the selection at my Stop and Shop and Shoprite is definitely lacking - no Smores, no Glazed Donut!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,376 Member
    edited August 2018
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Free Ruby Tuesday burger or entree coupon.....

    http://www.rubytuesday.com/lemonadeday2018

    Sign up for their emails they send me deals weekly free entrees and discounts and special meals that alternate for $5

    Wow they send you weekly free entrees a lot if you sign up ? Thank you !
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Sea-Salt-Caramel-Yoplait-Oui-Petites-460x460.png

    Good? Yes. But it doesn't taste at ALL like caramel, even less salt caramel. All I could taste is vanilla. Disappointed. Totally saving the container for dips though.

    I just had this 5 mins ago and I loved it lol
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Free Ruby Tuesday burger or entree coupon.....

    http://www.rubytuesday.com/lemonadeday2018

    Sign up for their emails they send me deals weekly free entrees and discounts and special meals that alternate for $5

    Wow they send you weekly free entrees a lot if you sign up ? Thank you !

    usally buy 1 get one 50%off or free**
    5 off $15
    Free dessert with 2 entrees
    Then every week they pick one entree for $5
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,548 Member
    Thanks for the free stuff guys
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    So I printed off the coconut bliss coupon and tonight I went to our local store here that I knew had it, and they wouldn't accept the coupon because it was printed! I asked why and she said sometimes companies won't refund the money to them if they're not real coupons. I'll try again at a different store and see if it works.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    arya8 wrote: »
    So I printed off the coconut bliss coupon and tonight I went to our local store here that I knew had it, and they wouldn't accept the coupon because it was printed! I asked why and she said sometimes companies won't refund the money to them if they're not real coupons. I'll try again at a different store and see if it works.

    There’s a store near my house called Harvest Fare and they’re the same way, it’s awful. Usually I go to Shoprite, Walmart, Target, or Wegmans to use coupons like that and they still take them without a problem. That being said, I’ve never had coconut bliss before so I don’t know which flavor to use it on!

    I’ve been following that whole pint giveaway Arctic Zero is having on Instagram since I saw it posted here, and if I’m not mistaken they released the “new” pints today... but they’re the same flavors of the frozen dessert pints they already sold, just 10-20 calories different from the old versions...? Weird... I was hoping for NEW flavors, not a rebranding!
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    arya8 wrote: »
    So I printed off the coconut bliss coupon and tonight I went to our local store here that I knew had it, and they wouldn't accept the coupon because it was printed! I asked why and she said sometimes companies won't refund the money to them if they're not real coupons. I'll try again at a different store and see if it works.

    There’s a store near my house called Harvest Fare and they’re the same way, it’s awful. Usually I go to Shoprite, Walmart, Target, or Wegmans to use coupons like that and they still take them without a problem. That being said, I’ve never had coconut bliss before so I don’t know which flavor to use it on!

    I’ve been following that whole pint giveaway Arctic Zero is having on Instagram since I saw it posted here, and if I’m not mistaken they released the “new” pints today... but they’re the same flavors of the frozen dessert pints they already sold, just 10-20 calories different from the old versions...? Weird... I was hoping for NEW flavors, not a rebranding!

    Yes- just checked the AZ website...looks like less protein, more sugar. May mean the end of our relationship :(
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,373 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    arya8 wrote: »
    So I printed off the coconut bliss coupon and tonight I went to our local store here that I knew had it, and they wouldn't accept the coupon because it was printed! I asked why and she said sometimes companies won't refund the money to them if they're not real coupons. I'll try again at a different store and see if it works.

    There’s a store near my house called Harvest Fare and they’re the same way, it’s awful. Usually I go to Shoprite, Walmart, Target, or Wegmans to use coupons like that and they still take them without a problem. That being said, I’ve never had coconut bliss before so I don’t know which flavor to use it on!

    I’ve been following that whole pint giveaway Arctic Zero is having on Instagram since I saw it posted here, and if I’m not mistaken they released the “new” pints today... but they’re the same flavors of the frozen dessert pints they already sold, just 10-20 calories different from the old versions...? Weird... I was hoping for NEW flavors, not a rebranding!

    I still haven't found their last 'new pints' at the store, so... lol.