New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    cubaninspired-pork-bowl-49767.png

I love this meal! I've been taking one to lunch for the past 3-4 days.

It's not overly spicy, has a nice balance of salty & sweet, & the Kale in it actually doesn't taste vile.

I still can't find these bowls! Where did you buy it?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    cubaninspired-pork-bowl-49767.png

I love this meal! I've been taking one to lunch for the past 3-4 days.

It's not overly spicy, has a nice balance of salty & sweet, & the Kale in it actually doesn't taste vile.

I still can't find these bowls! Where did you buy it?

I found it near the other Healthy Choice meals in Wal-Mart.

I didn't care for the sausage variety (the sauce was disgusting), & I would have to try the Adobo one again because I ate it in a hurry because I was hungry.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    It's a shame the PowerCrunch bars aren't more filling because their Red Velvet was PHENOMENAL. No chemical/artificial/food dye taste, just dark cocoa wafers and a DELICIOUS cream cheese coating. They definitely aced it, as soon as I'm off work I'm heading to Walmart to buy more boxes!!! 10/10
    wyw36jc34f6d.jpg
    0vlsmt7nqekw.jpg

YASSS

• hgycta
    Options
    It's a shame the PowerCrunch bars aren't more filling because their Red Velvet was PHENOMENAL. No chemical/artificial/food dye taste, just dark cocoa wafers and a DELICIOUS cream cheese coating. They definitely aced it, as soon as I'm off work I'm heading to Walmart to buy more boxes!!! 10/10
    wyw36jc34f6d.jpg
    0vlsmt7nqekw.jpg

YASSS

You should work in advertising because you're the only reason I bought that bar and became obsessed XD
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    wyw36jc34f6d.jpg
    0vlsmt7nqekw.jpg

Damn, I wish I liked red velvet more.

*ponders just eating around the cream cheese frosting coating* :)
  • glassyo
    Options
    Hey, did anyone ever answer the question about coconut pieces in the coconut oreo thins? I know I said I didn't want to try them but we'll just stick that in the "who am I kidding" file. They're oreos! But not if they have coconut pieces because of the texture... :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    wyw36jc34f6d.jpg
    0vlsmt7nqekw.jpg

I had the same thought.
  • hgycta
    edited June 2017
    Options
    wyw36jc34f6d.jpg
    0vlsmt7nqekw.jpg

I had the same thought.

Honestly, if you don't normally like red velvet I think you both would still enjoy these wafers. From what I've seen, people who don't like red velvet associate it with the red food dye flavor too much, which this doesn't have one bit! It's like dark cocoa and cream cheese, it's so delicious! Sort of reminds me of the Red Velvet Kit Kats, only larger!

Also, Junk Banter reviewed the Enlightened's marshmallow bars over on their instagram, it doesn't look like they were executed very well unfortunately! If anyone here tries it though let me know if you have other thoughts - even though I don't care for Rice Krispies treats, the idea of something new is tempting for me >.>
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    wyw36jc34f6d.jpg
    0vlsmt7nqekw.jpg

I had the same thought.

Honestly, if you don't normally like red velvet I think you both would still enjoy these wafers. From what I've seen, people who don't like red velvet associate it with the red food dye flavor too much, which this doesn't have one bit! It's like dark cocoa and cream cheese, it's so delicious! Sort of reminds me of the Red Velvet Kit Kats, only larger!

Also, Junk Banter reviewed the Enlightened's marshmallow bars over on their instagram, it doesn't look like they were executed very well unfortunately! If anyone here tries it though let me know if you have other thoughts - even though I don't care for Rice Krispies treats, the idea of something new is tempting for me >.>

I bought the rice crispy treats the other day. I'll report back when i try it!
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    wyw36jc34f6d.jpg
    0vlsmt7nqekw.jpg

I had the same thought.

New favorite protein bar? Glad you like 'em!
  • glassyo
    Options
    wyw36jc34f6d.jpg
    0vlsmt7nqekw.jpg

I had the same thought.

Mayyyyyybe just to try. But I'm not buying a whole box! :p
  • Keldug
    Keldug Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oikos Triple Zero Greek yogurt is amazing! Salted Caramel is my fav! :p
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hey, did anyone ever answer the question about coconut pieces in the coconut oreo thins? I know I said I didn't want to try them but we'll just stick that in the "who am I kidding" file. They're oreos! But not if they have coconut pieces because of the texture... :)

No coconut pieces, just creamy filling.
  • glassyo
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »

No coconut pieces, just creamy filling.

Thanks. :) I'll probably end up giving them a shot then.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    GNC STILL does not have the lemon Fitjoy... :/
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    GNC STILL does not have the lemon Fitjoy... :/

I found it at my Vitamin Shoppe. Haven't tried it yet though