New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I wonder why more stores don't carry Enlightened Glazed Donut?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    jkojjt9gt1mp.png

I NEED THIS! Their partly cloudy pint is one of my FAVORITES but I can’t get it because I wind up eating the entire thing and blowing all my calories on it!!!! Normally I don’t like ice cream novelties as much but this looks like the best ice cream bar I have ever seen.... and hopefully I’ll be able to portion control with it much better!
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    After keeping an eye open for MONTHS I finally found Enlightened at Target! I’ve now tried Movie Night and Cookies and Cream. Y’all... I think I’m a convert. My last few pints of Halo Top have beed sad and disappointing; 2/3 full at best and icy and recrystalized :( Enlightened is so phenominally creamy and delicious. I’m thrilled. There are a couple more stores in my area that allegedly carry it, so I’m going hunting for more flavors soon!

If you live near a Sprouts, they usually have a good selection! Market Street carries them as well. I always choose Enlightened over Halo Top nowadays, their flavors are better imo.
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Just tried the new Quest Pepperoni Pizza- on a true pizza scale it's about a C-, on a low carb pizza scale about a B.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Frankly, I'm terrified of the amount of fiber in a whole Quest pizza. And i KNOW i'd want to eat the whole thing.
  • Najacita
    Najacita Posts: 24 Member
    Loving this lavash I got from Costco! Wraps and flatbreads are easy with this!
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited July 2018
    So excited to see Dunkin donuts had opened near me..... All the nopes, it's terrible
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    For all the cotton candy lovers
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    jkojjt9gt1mp.png

That's so pretty!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    These are sooooo good!!! 5iwrtk1lbl91.jpeg
  • hgycta
    Where were those!?

I went to Walmart and bought these chocolate lava cakes. 10/10 absolutely delicious! However, they’re 330 calories and smaller than the chocolate e’toiles from Chatila’s Bakery! I guess that’s what an e’toile is, just a fancy name for chocolate lava cake because it’s absolutely identical. Same wrapping around the cake, same cook time in microwave to get to that desired temperature, and same cake/chocolate ganache combination! The only difference is the Chatila’s “lava cakes” (e’toiles) are way less calories and actually have a little more chocolate ganache to cake ratio.
    wnlm7tfm5j71.jpeg
    47mz9482ymdw.jpeg

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited July 2018

I'm very impressed with this today.
    The image failed to load.

It is Chilly Cow Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. 190 calories for 8 oz and that includes 10 g protein. I found it at my local Wal-Mart today.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

It is Chilly Cow Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. 190 calories for 8 oz and that includes 10 g protein. I found it at my local Wal-Mart today.

In case you're wondering: Chilly Cow is actually owned by the same company as Blue Bunny, which explains why they have such wide distribution (Walmart, Target, etc.). :)
  • pancakerunner
    And on the contrary, Sweet Habit is a Nestle-owned brand.
  • hgycta

Isn’t skinny cow also owned by Nestle?

Why the heck can Nestle get the texture perfect with skinny cow but not sweet habit?? Sweet habit is like a brick trying to eat!
  • pancakerunner
    edited July 2018
    hgycta wrote: »

Isn’t skinny cow also owned by Nestle?

Why the heck can Nestle get the texture perfect with skinny cow but not sweet habit?? Sweet habit is like a brick trying to eat!

Technically Sweet Habit is a brand from a startup within Nestle's accelerator program called Foundry Foods. So they most likely have a different production process. :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

In case you're wondering: Chilly Cow is actually owned by the same company as Blue Bunny, which explains why they have such wide distribution (Walmart, Target, etc.). :)

Any info if Blue Bunny will release Holidoodle this year?
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Where were those!?

I went to Walmart and bought these chocolate lava cakes. 10/10 absolutely delicious! However, they’re 330 calories and smaller than the chocolate e’toiles from Chatila’s Bakery! I guess that’s what an e’toile is, just a fancy name for chocolate lava cake because it’s absolutely identical. Same wrapping around the cake, same cook time in microwave to get to that desired temperature, and same cake/chocolate ganache combination! The only difference is the Chatila’s “lava cakes” (e’toiles) are way less calories and actually have a little more chocolate ganache to cake ratio.
    wnlm7tfm5j71.jpeg
    47mz9482ymdw.jpeg

At Safeway in the bakery section
  • hgycta
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    Frankly, I'm terrified of the amount of fiber in a whole Quest pizza. And i KNOW i'd want to eat the whole thing.

I was terrified to learn the amount of fiber in two servings of the ThinSlimFoods Impastable Pasta was 72g, and that my total fiber consumption yesterday was 120g... but here I am... completely normal! I guess my body built up a HIGH tolerance for fiber! But Lord help me if I have as little as 10g of erythritol, I’ll be gassy all day! I really shouldn’t eat those low calorie ice cream pints, they make me smell awful, but I still do! I just make sure I only eat them at night after I’m done with all my important social interactions for the day ;p