New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    If you like Quest bars, worth checking your local Walmart's. Mine had the Blueberry Muffin marked down to .25 cents per bar. It was in the aisle with the protein powders and boxes of Quest bars.. where they sell the singles. Got 10 of them for $2.50!

Saw them last week, bought two to try. Hubby and I thought they were delicious so I went back yesterday and bought the last 10 on the shelf. They must be trying to get rid of that flavor... or maybe discontinued?

hubby and I already ate two more :D

dl459h6ttla3.jpg

zft1ypvzu3r1.jpg

I wish I liked quest bars :(
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    If you like Quest bars, worth checking your local Walmart's. Mine had the Blueberry Muffin marked down to .25 cents per bar. It was in the aisle with the protein powders and boxes of Quest bars.. where they sell the singles. Got 10 of them for $2.50!

Saw them last week, bought two to try. Hubby and I thought they were delicious so I went back yesterday and bought the last 10 on the shelf. They must be trying to get rid of that flavor... or maybe discontinued?

dl459h6ttla3.jpg

zft1ypvzu3r1.jpg

I like that one... I will have to check on my lunch.
  • vnb_208
    thynes1313 wrote: »

is this one hard and have that weird after taste?
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »

First Quest bar I've ever tried, but no weird aftertaste for me. I wouldn't describe it as hard.. the texture is soft and firm with a really great blueberry flavor imo.
  • thynes1313

Not hard... I think they all have a bit of an odd after taste lol. I have only tried a few kinds. I prefer the ONE bars (just got 2 new ones to try yesterday!) but quest is easier for me to find. I like the blue berry and oatmeal choc chip so far.
  • vnb_208

Not hard... I think they all have a bit of an odd after taste lol. I have only tried a few kinds. I prefer the ONE bars (just got 2 new ones to try yesterday!) but quest is easier for me to find. I like the blue berry and oatmeal choc chip so far.

I get that weird after taste with quest but I also love ONE bars... If I find some I will buy them and just stick them in purse for when I get HANGRY :D:D:D:D:D
  • vnb_208
    :#:#:#:# IF YOU ACTUALLY SENT THE PRODUCT I COULD REVIEW IT !!

48gwd618jujy.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

dl459h6ttla3.jpg

zft1ypvzu3r1.jpg

I don’t want to get my hopes up, but that’s my FAVORITE quest bar flavor so now I have to check! I also like the mocha, cookies & cream, mint, and double chocolate chunk. Honestly those are the only flavors I really buy (aside from the Hero and Cereal bars, which I order on eBay like crazy)!
  • thynes1313
    hgycta wrote: »

dl459h6ttla3.jpg

zft1ypvzu3r1.jpg

I don’t want to get my hopes up, but that’s my FAVORITE quest bar flavor so now I have to check! I also like the mocha, cookies & cream, mint, and double chocolate chunk. Honestly those are the only flavors I really buy (aside from the Hero and Cereal bars, which I order on eBay like crazy)!

Regular price at my walmart... :'(
  • vnb_208
    @ElvenToad wow thanks, I love that flavor, great deal I hope mine has !

Random, but I came across this old cereal flavor and it caught my eye. I wish they would bring it back for a limited time because I want it, lol.

6yh7frsxmsk4.png

I tried to find the thread about old food products, but couldn't find it to post in there, lol. I think an awesome idea would be to have a "old favorites comeback" where they roll out a bunch of old awesome products for a limited time.

the caramel corns remind me of the bugels caramel
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    @ElvenToad wow thanks, I love that flavor, great deal I hope mine has !

And these too..
    3wg80mee8dcx.png

I tried to find the thread about old food products, but couldn't find it to post in there, lol. I think an awesome idea would be to have a "old favorites comeback" where they roll out a bunch of old awesome products for a limited time.

OMG BOPPERS! Do you know when they were out? I'm guessing early 90's because just seeing the box immediately took me back to my high school days! They look delicious.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

48gwd618jujy.png

I bugged them again and they said... "It looks like the label was printed early for this package. Our warehouse was waiting on a delivery of Halo Top PB&J and it arrived this morning! Your package should ship out today. When it does, the tracking number will update with the actual delivery date. I hope this helps!"

Don't give up hope we will get it yet!

• vnb_208

48gwd618jujy.png

I bugged them again and they said... "It looks like the label was printed early for this package. Our warehouse was waiting on a delivery of Halo Top PB&J and it arrived this morning! Your package should ship out today. When it does, the tracking number will update with the actual delivery date. I hope this helps!"

Don't give up hope we will get it yet!

I just got the same email lol
  • thynes1313
    Sooo... we all have a love affair with their ice cream... since they were on sale and I am still on the search for a chip (you know, as in crunch, salty...) replacement I gave it a shot. I wish they had more heat but over all I thought they were pretty good. Will be exploring the other flavors and will be tossing them on my salads in place of croutons as well as snacking. Ps... I also finally got the quest tortilla chips and they were ok (better than the regular chips) and I might get them occasionally but don't think they will make it into my regular rotation.

qyrj51245y4i.jpg

Also I had read in a forum about Icelandic Yogurt and notice Wegman's had a few flavors. Now this I loooove! Thick, creamy and not bad on the macros. This one I hope stays around because it was yummy!

whosf1auj60n.jpg
  • hgycta
    edited August 2018
    Sooo... we all have a love affair with their ice cream... since they were on sale and I am still on the search for a chip (you know, as in crunch, salty...) replacement I gave it a shot. I wish they had more heat but over all I thought they were pretty good. Will be exploring the other flavors and will be tossing them on my salads in place of croutons as well as snacking. Ps... I also finally got the quest tortilla chips and they were ok (better than the regular chips) and I might get them occasionally but don't think they will make it into my regular rotation.

qyrj51245y4i.jpg

I love those! I’m also hooked on their wasabi flavor if you stumble across it ;)

So I ended up going to a Safeway really far from my house and I was so excited about the possibility of finding Enlightened’s Glazed Donut flavor finally since Safeway is one of the few stores supposed to have it, but... nope, no luck.
    I was at least hoping to get my hands on more of Arctic Zero’s toffee light ice cream since Ibotta had a deal on it but again, nope, just their boring light ice cream pints in flavors that were underwhelming to me :/

BUT. I used my free coconut bliss coupon there without a problem! Went for the most basic flavor since I never tried them, generally you can tell a lot about a brand by how they execute vanilla, in my opinion.
    g4j9b8xrsuss.jpeg

Also noticed these but didn’t buy them, I’ll wait for a review here first since my freezer is already pretty full of microwave dinners! The burrito and jalapeño ones were calling my name though...
    znkydfr1s8y4.jpeg
    3vyvp8y0s2ph.jpeg
    nwg4x4vwjd9x.jpeg
    wg81pg4n6fsn.jpeg
    t9dgdqax8uz0.jpeg

And, for the person who asked about the bananas foster So Delicious pint, they had it here! I passed since I didn’t have the extra money or calories, but they also had this peach pecan flavor which I haven’t seen before!
    dldy8l9nbbto.jpeg

Lastly to round out my trip for the day I tried the Dragonfruit refresher from Starbucks. VERY impressed. Normally I don’t enjoy mango but I sucked this bad boy down fast, and a Grande was only 90 calories! I love dragonfruit but it actually tasted like they use freeze dried dragonfruit in this, which turned out to be a lot sweeter with a better mouthfeel! (Ignore the hearts, had to snap about it because that’s part of getting Starbucks, right?)
    bbydfw3aa7ld.jpeg

• thynes1313
    A couple of those bowls I think I could make work... might keep me from fast food lunch work cravings! I will have to keep an eye out! And I am wasabi obsessed (I freaking LOVE the blue diamond almonds!)! I think there was a mix on their site, will have to look.
  • hgycta
    Speaking of having a lot of frozen dinners in my freezer, I got this from Target the other day and it’s really good! Extremely smooth cheese, very satisfying. Will definitely be getting again. Very short, respectable ingredients, too! I’m impressed with Stouffer’s!
    qaup1f7dnqwt.jpeg
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    I cant find enlightned either its really hard I want the chocolate chip cookie dough & chocolate ph. The only chain we have in ct is shop rite and they dont have alot of flavors

We have a lot of groceries,Kroger,Giant Eagle,Meijers ,along with Aldis,Target & Walmart,plus several up scale stores.No luck so far.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    hgycta wrote: »

And, for the person who asked about the bananas foster So Delicious pint, they had it here! I passed since I didn’t have the extra money or calories, but they also had this peach pecan flavor which I haven’t seen before!
    dldy8l9nbbto.jpeg

I love the peachy maple pecan flavor! That and the key lime coconut flavor are my favorites of the So Delicious flavors - I much prefer their fruity flavors to their other flavors.