New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

And, for the person who asked about the bananas foster So Delicious pint, they had it here! I passed since I didn’t have the extra money or calories, but they also had this peach pecan flavor which I haven’t seen before!
    dldy8l9nbbto.jpeg

I love the peachy maple pecan flavor! That and the key lime coconut flavor are my favorites of the So Delicious flavors - I much prefer their fruity flavors to their other flavors.

I've still been on the lookout for the chocolate bananas foster one on the very left! It sounds delicious.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    Options
    thynes1313 wrote: »
    Sooo... we all have a love affair with their ice cream... since they were on sale and I am still on the search for a chip (you know, as in crunch, salty...) replacement I gave it a shot. I wish they had more heat but over all I thought they were pretty good. Will be exploring the other flavors and will be tossing them on my salads in place of croutons as well as snacking. Ps... I also finally got the quest tortilla chips and they were ok (better than the regular chips) and I might get them occasionally but don't think they will make it into my regular rotation.

qyrj51245y4i.jpg

I LOVE the bean crisps!! The garlic & onion ones are my absolute favorite. They have so much seasoning on them you get the "cheetos" effect on you hands when eating them, which I happen to love, lol.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    The Vanilla Island is really good, @hgycta Extremely coconutty and creamy! Only one I've tried but I was impressed. I can't print the freebie coupon because of that stupid app, but I emailed the company and asked if they'd send me a digital coupon instead. Still waiting on a response.

Btw, has anyone received their samples from TruWomen yet?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    The Vanilla Island is really good, @hgycta Extremely coconutty and creamy! Only one I've tried but I was impressed. I can't print the freebie coupon because of that stupid app, but I emailed the company and asked if they'd send me a digital coupon instead. Still waiting on a response.

I got mine! I just haven't gotten around to trying them yet. kp7z3mymjn1t.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

No samples yet, but dang were you right about that ice cream!!!! I think I like it even more than So Delicious!!!! Reminds me of Nada Moo, which is really hard to find around here. Definitely getting it again, it’s just a shame it’s so many calories - I’ve been spoiled by being able to eat the entire pint for so long by choosing Halo Top and Enlightened xD
    g8jot94d8idh.jpeg
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Sooo... we all have a love affair with their ice cream... since they were on sale and I am still on the search for a chip (you know, as in crunch, salty...) replacement I gave it a shot. I wish they had more heat but over all I thought they were pretty good. Will be exploring the other flavors and will be tossing them on my salads in place of croutons as well as snacking. Ps... I also finally got the quest tortilla chips and they were ok (better than the regular chips) and I might get them occasionally but don't think they will make it into my regular rotation.

qyrj51245y4i.jpg

Also I had read in a forum about Icelandic Yogurt and notice Wegman's had a few flavors. Now this I loooove! Thick, creamy and not bad on the macros. This one I hope stays around because it was yummy!

whosf1auj60n.jpg

I thought the exact same with those sriracha ones. I was impressed that I could hardly detect any sweetener aftertaste! I got them with that batch of free enlightened coupons they gave away awhile ago.
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options

qyrj51245y4i.jpg

I love those! I’m also hooked on their wasabi flavor if you stumble across it ;)

So I ended up going to a Safeway really far from my house and I was so excited about the possibility of finding Enlightened’s Glazed Donut flavor finally since Safeway is one of the few stores supposed to have it, but... nope, no luck.
    I was at least hoping to get my hands on more of Arctic Zero’s toffee light ice cream since Ibotta had a deal on it but again, nope, just their boring light ice cream pints in flavors that were underwhelming to me :/

BUT. I used my free coconut bliss coupon there without a problem! Went for the most basic flavor since I never tried them, generally you can tell a lot about a brand by how they execute vanilla, in my opinion.
    g4j9b8xrsuss.jpeg

Also noticed these but didn’t buy them, I’ll wait for a review here first since my freezer is already pretty full of microwave dinners! The burrito and jalapeño ones were calling my name though...
    znkydfr1s8y4.jpeg
    3vyvp8y0s2ph.jpeg
    nwg4x4vwjd9x.jpeg
    wg81pg4n6fsn.jpeg
    t9dgdqax8uz0.jpeg

And, for the person who asked about the bananas foster So Delicious pint, they had it here! I passed since I didn’t have the extra money or calories, but they also had this peach pecan flavor which I haven’t seen before!
    dldy8l9nbbto.jpeg

Lastly to round out my trip for the day I tried the Dragonfruit refresher from Starbucks. VERY impressed. Normally I don’t enjoy mango but I sucked this bad boy down fast, and a Grande was only 90 calories! I love dragonfruit but it actually tasted like they use freeze dried dragonfruit in this, which turned out to be a lot sweeter with a better mouthfeel! (Ignore the hearts, had to snap about it because that’s part of getting Starbucks, right?)
    bbydfw3aa7ld.jpeg

I’ve had the Banquet chicken fried chicken bowl and really like it. If you like the Banquet meals then you’ll like these.

• mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    cxlt8vjygiux.jpeg
    4tx9hbssvq45.jpeg

Saw these at Sam’s tonight and they looked good so I went ahead and grabbed them. They cost $14.50 for the box so not super cheap. I’ll probably take one to work tomorrow.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    mom2colbyj wrote: »

qyrj51245y4i.jpg

I love those! I’m also hooked on their wasabi flavor if you stumble across it ;)

So I ended up going to a Safeway really far from my house and I was so excited about the possibility of finding Enlightened’s Glazed Donut flavor finally since Safeway is one of the few stores supposed to have it, but... nope, no luck.
    I was at least hoping to get my hands on more of Arctic Zero’s toffee light ice cream since Ibotta had a deal on it but again, nope, just their boring light ice cream pints in flavors that were underwhelming to me :/

BUT. I used my free coconut bliss coupon there without a problem! Went for the most basic flavor since I never tried them, generally you can tell a lot about a brand by how they execute vanilla, in my opinion.
    g4j9b8xrsuss.jpeg

Also noticed these but didn’t buy them, I’ll wait for a review here first since my freezer is already pretty full of microwave dinners! The burrito and jalapeño ones were calling my name though...
    znkydfr1s8y4.jpeg
    3vyvp8y0s2ph.jpeg
    nwg4x4vwjd9x.jpeg
    wg81pg4n6fsn.jpeg
    t9dgdqax8uz0.jpeg

dldy8l9nbbto.jpeg

Lastly to round out my trip for the day I tried the Dragonfruit refresher from Starbucks. VERY impressed. Normally I don’t enjoy mango but I sucked this bad boy down fast, and a Grande was only 90 calories! I love dragonfruit but it actually tasted like they use freeze dried dragonfruit in this, which turned out to be a lot sweeter with a better mouthfeel! (Ignore the hearts, had to snap about it because that’s part of getting Starbucks, right?)
    bbydfw3aa7ld.jpeg

I’ve had the Banquet chicken fried chicken bowl and really like it. If you like the Banquet meals then you’ll like these.

I saw that banquet the other draw and drooled I love buffalo chicken mac &cheese
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I finally tried my free Sweet Earth Veggie Lovers pizza tonight. I thought it was very good and I still have half left for tomorrow night’s dinner. I added some of my own sautéed baby bella mushrooms, which made it even better. I’ll definitely buy it again and try some of their other pizzas and products. Thank you to the person that posted the link for the free offer!!!!
  • hgycta
    Options
    I was going onto eBay to buy more of the cotton candy bang and noticed some new flavors in their caffeine free lineup??? Has anyone seen these in stores yet?? I can’t find a place to buy these new ones individually but i really want to try them!
    ijkohztsu3fq.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options

No samples yet, but dang were you right about that ice cream!!!! I think I like it even more than So Delicious!!!! Reminds me of Nada Moo, which is really hard to find around here. Definitely getting it again, it’s just a shame it’s so many calories - I’ve been spoiled by being able to eat the entire pint for so long by choosing Halo Top and Enlightened xD
    g8jot94d8idh.jpeg

I'm a huge fan of coconut in general, so this one is tops. I know, I really hate only eating one serving of ice cream, lol. I hope those TruWomen samples come soon!
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

qyrj51245y4i.jpg

I LOVE the bean crisps!! The garlic & onion ones are my absolute favorite. They have so much seasoning on them you get the "cheetos" effect on you hands when eating them, which I happen to love, lol.

I know, right!
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Speaking of having a lot of frozen dinners in my freezer, I got this from Target the other day and it’s really good! Extremely smooth cheese, very satisfying. Will definitely be getting again. Very short, respectable ingredients, too! I’m impressed with Stouffer’s!
    qaup1f7dnqwt.jpeg

That's funny... I did a run to use my other free sweet earth pizza coupons and grab a few other things from target and I got that too. Glad to know it was a good pick!
  • vnb_208
    Options

qyrj51245y4i.jpg

I know, right!
    I've only had the cinnamon & cocoa dusted ones now i need the garlic onion ones
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I was going onto eBay to buy more of the cotton candy bang and noticed some new flavors in their caffeine free lineup??? Has anyone seen these in stores yet?? I can’t find a place to buy these new ones individually but i really want to try them!

Someone told me last night that the purple guava pear is AMAZING! I need to try it.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    ijkohztsu3fq.jpeg

no but I would to try the purple guava pear & cherry blade lemonade I will be on the lookout I buy them at gnc you can mix and match the case for like $25 how much on ebay?
  • vnb_208
    edited August 2018
    Options

I got mine! I just haven't gotten around to trying them yet. kp7z3mymjn1t.jpg

what is this truwomen? i've never seen it
  • hgycta
    Options

Someone told me last night that the purple guava pear is AMAZING! I need to try it.

Did they say where they bought it from???
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    ijkohztsu3fq.jpeg

no but I would to try the purple guava pear & cherry blade lemonade I will be on the lookout I buy them at gnc you can mix and match the case for like $25 how much on ebay?

Like $24.99, it’s pretty close but free shipping and I’m lazy/don’t fully trust myself to only spend $24.99 if I go in the store xD
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Did they say where they bought it from???
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    ijkohztsu3fq.jpeg

Like $24.99, it’s pretty close but free shipping and I’m lazy/don’t fully trust myself to only spend $24.99 if I go in the store xD

GNC