New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I was going onto eBay to buy more of the cotton candy bang and noticed some new flavors in their caffeine free lineup??? Has anyone seen these in stores yet?? I can’t find a place to buy these new ones individually but i really want to try them!

Someone told me last night that the purple guava pear is AMAZING! I need to try it.

Did they say where they bought it from???
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I was going onto eBay to buy more of the cotton candy bang and noticed some new flavors in their caffeine free lineup??? Has anyone seen these in stores yet?? I can’t find a place to buy these new ones individually but i really want to try them!
    ijkohztsu3fq.jpeg

no but I would to try the purple guava pear & cherry blade lemonade I will be on the lookout I buy them at gnc you can mix and match the case for like $25 how much on ebay?

Like $24.99, it’s pretty close but free shipping and I’m lazy/don’t fully trust myself to only spend $24.99 if I go in the store xD

I am a member so i get free shipping and 2 day shipping but understood. i will check my gnc today for the guava
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Finally got around to trying the truwomen bars. LOVED THEM!! I would definitely buy more if they weren't so expensive. Probably one of the best vegan protein bars I've had.

For vegan bars, they were really good. The base had a bit of a "protein bar" flavor at first, but it really grew on me. They are very hard and chewy, which reminds me of the old quest bar texture years ago that I was crazy over. I know a lot of people don't like the hard and chewy texture though. They use stevia, which I am also a huge fan of. It has that nice stevia flavor that I love. I think some people will either love or hate these depending on if you like stevia and if you like hard chewy dense bar texture.

I loved the glazed donut and peanut butter cup. I haven't tried the others yet. The icing was really nice on the donut. I wouldn't say it tasted particularly like a donut, but it tasted delicious and sweet. abqzlakolntc.jpeg
    ur2qq1dzfgj6.jpeg
    6fh0m2aqtyyq.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    edited August 2018
    Options
    They had the sour head w/ caffiene I swapped them after the pic
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I actually found them all!!!rehpqy4tnm8g.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Mother of all things wanting Chick-fil-A on a Sunday....

https://www.brandeating.com/2018/08/chick-fil-to-test-make-at-home-meal-kits.html#more

Also, I really hate the UK right now. This isn't fair one bit.
    mgy3722yxu67.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Ooo, I'm so excited to get mine now, Noreen! And Coconut Bliss is gonna send me a coupon for the free product! Good day :)
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Ooo, I'm so excited to get mine now, Noreen! And Coconut Bliss is gonna send me a coupon for the free product! Good day :)

Howd you get a coupon ? Inbox me lol I still cant print mine
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Finally got around to trying the truwomen bars. LOVED THEM!! I would definitely buy more if they weren't so expensive. Probably one of the best vegan protein bars I've had.

For vegan bars, they were really good. The base had a bit of a "protein bar" flavor at first, but it really grew on me. They are very hard and chewy, which reminds me of the old quest bar texture years ago that I was crazy over. I know a lot of people don't like the hard and chewy texture though. They use stevia, which I am also a huge fan of. It has that nice stevia flavor that I love. I think some people will either love or hate these depending on if you like stevia and if you like hard chewy dense bar texture.

I loved the glazed donut and peanut butter cup. I haven't tried the others yet. The icing was really nice on the donut. I wouldn't say it tasted particularly like a donut, but it tasted delicious and sweet. abqzlakolntc.jpeg
    ur2qq1dzfgj6.jpeg
    6fh0m2aqtyyq.jpeg

I'm sad I didnt know about these
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I got my Coconut Bliss today at a different store and I bought Chocolate Peanut Butter. OMG this tastes so good. It is so creamy and it has ribbons of peanut butter yummy saltiness. It reminds me of something so much, I can't figure out what. And how did I not know about the Truewomen protein bars free samples?!?! Swoon!
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

Howd you get a coupon ? Inbox me lol I still cant print mine

I used the contact form on their website and explained my situation. Said I'd completed their survey but couldn't download the app to redeem. The girl who contacted me was very sweet and offered to send it to my physical address :)
  • skelterhelter
    edited August 2018
    Options
    So I tried Halo Top's Green Tea Mochi flavor for the first time. This might be one of the first flavors from HT that is halfway decent. Nice, earthy green tea flavor and sparse bits of chewy mochi. I wish there was more mochi. I wouldn't choose this over Enlightened, but if it was on sale I'd get it again. I wanna try Pumpkin and Gingerbread during the fall season, but nothing else from HT really piques my interest. Btw, Enlightened on sale for $2.88 a pint at Shop Rite, starting Sunday!

Speaking of green tea: if you like it then you must try Trader Joe's Green Tea Greek Yogurt. Soooo damn good. I haven't picked it up in a while -- hope it's not a seasonal thing!
  • arya8
    Options
    So I tried Halo Top's Green Tea Mochi flavor for the first time. This might be one of the first flavors from HT that is halfway decent. Nice, earthy green tea flavor and sparse bits of chewy mochi. I wish there was more mochi. I wouldn't choose this over Enlightened, but if it was on sale I'd get it again. I wanna try Pumpkin and Gingerbread during the fall season, but nothing else from HT really piques my interest. Btw, Enlightened on sale for $2.88 a pint at Shop Rite, starting Sunday!

Speaking of green tea: if you like it then you must try Trader Joe's Green Tea Greek Yogurt. Soooo damn good. I haven't picked it up in a while -- hope it's not a seasonal thing!

I once got like 5 Green Tea Mochi Halo Tops because they were really cheap, and each pint had a different number of mochi in it. Some had one, some had lots . My favorite Halo Top flavor is Red Velvet, so good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    Options
    z6h2ajxk2a2f.jpg
    e1fhnpmhd1xc.jpg

This was on sale at my store for 50 cents so maybe they are discontinued? I really liked it though! It tasted like a mix of granola and cheerios. I am one of those people who usually like cereal more when it is in milk, but this was 10x better without.

When I put milk on it, a lot of the "granola" part turned into just raw oatmeal and sat at the bottom. Maybe why these weren't that popular, lol. I liked how half the cheerios were extra toasted because it gave for a nice toasted and extra crunch.

It was really crunchy and crispy with a nice cinnamon flavor. I have been using on yogurt as granola instead of having it like cereal or eating it dry as a snack. Awesome as granola because it tastes just as good as the super caloric granolas that are like 250cal per half cup.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

Weird, Halo Top’s green tea mochi pint is one of my FAVORITES but 1.) Mine ALWAYS is LOADED with mochi bits!!! and 2.) I actually normally hate green tea, I always thought their green tea flavor actually tasted more like key lime, maybe I’m weird xD
    arya8 wrote: »

I once got like 5 Green Tea Mochi Halo Tops because they were really cheap, and each pint had a different number of mochi in it. Some had one, some had lots . My favorite Halo Top flavor is Red Velvet, so good.

Ooh thanks for the heads up!!! I do enjoy Halo Top’s red velvet every once in a while, but have you tried Enlightened’s version of it? It is completely SMOTHERED with cream cheese swirls!!!! So good!!!
  • arya8
    Options

Weird, Halo Top’s green tea mochi pint is one of my FAVORITES but 1.) Mine ALWAYS is LOADED with mochi bits!!! and 2.) I actually normally hate green tea, I always thought their green tea flavor actually tasted more like key lime, maybe I’m weird xD
    arya8 wrote: »

Ooh thanks for the heads up!!! I do enjoy Halo Top’s red velvet every once in a while, but have you tried Enlightened’s version of it? It is completely SMOTHERED with cream cheese swirls!!!! So good!!!

I have tried it once and I agree, really good! Halo TOps doesn't have any swirls! It would be extra good if they added those. I don't get Enlightened Red Velvet that much because only Kroger that is far away from my house has it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    In the clearance section (this is probably not on sale & randomly put in the section) they had the Curious Ice Cream Cake mixes.

https://www.thecuriouscreamery.com/ice-cream-cake-kit
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    In the clearance section (this is probably not on sale & randomly put in the section) they had the Curious Ice Cream Cake mixes.

What store? I loved their other mixes I tried but they were just plain vanilla and chocolate, would love to try these flavors!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Found the new artic zero pints at sprouts! Will let y'all know what I think. Making the hubby try toffee crunch
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

What store? I loved their other mixes I tried but they were just plain vanilla and chocolate, would love to try these flavors!

Walmart.