Sexy dudes, GIH, I'm looking for your opinion

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    This is weird. Who asks this?! There are universally good-looking people like Jennifer Aniston but the average person isn't Jennifer.

I definitely have a type but is my "type" a socially acceptable 8-10? Probably not.

I have short green hair, 16 piercings, and 12 tattoos. That's not generally socially acceptable as being "attractive" but to any given person, I may be a 2 or a 10. It just depends what people are into.

Again... this is weird.

100% sure I'm not the only one that finds your post ironic. Thank you for your input?

Ironic? Lol...this exactly the point. I may find tall thick men sexy while the girl next to me fines lanky and trim hot sexy. Im into tattoos but the other person likes clean cut. I also enjoy a variety of men...so lots of things go through my head when i see any of these men.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    What if I'm someone is an 11?

The scale ends at 10. You cant be above 10.
  • nooshi713
    Options
    This is weird. Who asks this?! There are universally good-looking people like Jennifer Aniston but the average person isn't Jennifer.

I definitely have a type but is my "type" a socially acceptable 8-10? Probably not.

I have short green hair, 16 piercings, and 12 tattoos. That's not generally socially acceptable as being "attractive" but to any given person, I may be a 2 or a 10. It just depends what people are into.

Again... this is weird.

I dont find Jennifer Aniston that attractive. I guess i am the exception.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    According to your OP requirements, if a dude answers, and you think the dude is in the less than 8-10 range, do their answers even count?

Yes, if he identifies himself as a 8-10.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If he thinks he is a 8-10 and stares at a woman, is that woman, in his eyes, a 8-10 as well? Or do very attractive men see most women above a 5 drool worthy?

What language is this?

Pig latin. Read it backwards.
  • nooshi713
    Options
    Danw586 wrote: »
    Guys, if you want to know your "range" post a photo on "photofeeler" and you'll get anonymously ranked ;)

That is not a real thing, IMO. First of all, I think we tend to judge people more harshly online than IRL, and even more harshly on a "rate me" website.

I don't want anyone to go on those things and have their self-esteem damaged because some mean person have been looking at pictures of models all day and want to project their anger on your photo.

Really? It seems everyone on the MFP rate me threads all get 10s. Lol.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    I’m attracted to many different types but superficially I’m usually initially drawn to petite females, 5’0”-5’5”, fit but not too fit, and lips and eyes can be very seductive to me.

Hey there, I have lips and eyes so naturally I am assuming I am a 10/10 😋

Smarty, you are a 10!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I am a 48. I will look at anyone from 18-80. Look.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I’m attracted to many different types but superficially I’m usually initially drawn to petite females, 5’0”-5’5”, fit but not too fit, and lips and eyes can be very seductive to me.

Phew just made the height cut off 😆
  • bigrichieAF28
    bigrichieAF28 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the comments only
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the comments only

Ditto.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

Hey there, I have lips and eyes so naturally I am assuming I am a 10/10 😋

You’re not wrong.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    According to your OP requirements, if a dude answers, and you think the dude is in the less than 8-10 range, do their answers even count?

Yes, if he identifies himself as a 8-10.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If he thinks he is a 8-10 and stares at a woman, is that woman, in his eyes, a 8-10 as well? Or do very attractive men see most women above a 5 drool worthy?

What language is this?

Advanced.