JUST GIVE ME 10 Days - Round 49

Options

Replies

• marinaabcde
    marinaabcde Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    @Ainne_60 , this is true :), same bracket. I know I can do it, I know how to do it but really I need something or somebody to keep me on track and motivate me. Is why I am so happy about finding this group. The little thing that I need to come in the morning and report is keeping me going + I see that I am not the unique struggling.
    Ainne_60 wrote: »
    Looks like we have very similar goals @marinaabcde ! Very tricky kilos though aren't they :(
    But you're very nearly there!
    Back in 2011 I went from 76 to 60kg, also with MFP, so I know I can do it, but the slippery slope is never far away.

• VermontDan
    VermontDan Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    jerier wrote: »
    VermontDan wrote: »

8/09 - 215.8 lbs - I've been eating too much in the morning and skipping lunch. I need to balance meals.

@VermontDan Why? Are you overly hungry and wanting to snack before dinner? If so then I agree, Less calories for breakfast and eating lunch may be the better approach. If you're staying within your daily calorie deficit and not overly hungry prior to dinner then I don't see a problem. Spreading your calories over 2 meals per day is just as healthy as 3.

Yes I've been eating too much in the morning with the plan of skipping lunch. I tend to lose it around 3 or 4pm though. To make things worse, when I snack I go after my trigger foods, like crackers and bread.

I'm going with later breakfasts now, there are less hours left in the day to get hungry. Thanks

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,837 Member
    Options
    @brightresolve Beth, I didn’t mean to imply that my migraine was in any way worse than your fires. My heart breaks for all of California. We have many family members around LA and I have many more MFP and FB friends in California. I pray for the safety of all. :*

@puttyputty Those graphs are great. They just prove how non-linear weight loss is!

@1991court I suspect that subconsciously (or consciously) you were feeling deprived and having your cake has caused you to cut back elsewhere. Just remain aware. JMHO :smiley: