Things that make a woman instantly hotter

Options

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    HOW BOUT A GIRL IN A MILITARY UNIFORM? *COUGH* ME *COUGH* HEHEHE
    I will say after 8 years active duty, I love to see a girl in a uniform.

Now I work at one of the biggest Military hospitals and OMG the nurses that run around this place, I know many of those uniforms are way too tight. Multi branch facility, we have Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. Don't know if I have seen any coast guard.
  • StellaBby10
    Options

Now I work at one of the biggest Military hospitals and OMG the nurses that run around this place, I know many of those uniforms are way too tight. Multi branch facility, we have Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. Don't know if I have seen any coast guard.

WHY THANK YOU FOR AGREEING UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE! =P HEHE THAT MUST BE A FUN SIGHT FOR A GUY LOL
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I especially like the Coastie gals, they're usually very statuesque and tall. (USCG recruits tall women, so if the boat sinks they can wade to shore)(Badum-Ching!) :laugh:

Casper
    USN
    '85-'89
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

Things that make a man instantly hotter:

- When they don't watch football. =)

THIS MAKES A MAN AND WOMAN INSTANTLY HOTTER:

WATCHING FOOTBALL TOGETHER*********

I will agree to this!

But she has to be a Broncos fan!

OMG I DO LOVE DENVER LOL

Thats it, were getting married then, I have decided this. =P

EDIT: Just remember you are a coastie, it will never work :(
  • mrphil86
    Options
    I especially like the Coastie gals, they're usually very statuesque and tall. (USCG recruits tall women, so if the boat sinks they can wade to shore)(Badum-Ching!) :laugh:

Casper
    USN
    '85-'89

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
  • StellaBby10
    Options

Casper
    USN
    '85-'89

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

HAHAH SEE ALL THESE PEOPLE GOT THEIR HEADS ON STRAIGHT EXCEPT FOR YOU !! LOL
  • mrphil86
    Options

Casper
    USN
    '85-'89

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

May not be straight but atleast I can take on deep sea. :)
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    The menopause? Guess I'm not on your wavelength ;-)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

WHY THANK YOU FOR AGREEING UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE! =P HEHE THAT MUST BE A FUN SIGHT FOR A GUY LOL
    Yeah there are about 1200 nurses and med students here, so there is some eye candy.

But, this is also the main recovery MTF for wouded warriors, we have the top DOD burn center and the center for the intrepid, which is where they do all the amputees reahab, we also ahve all branches of wounded soldiers. As a fomer soldier, that is never fun to see. But we take great care of them here.

I will throw caring and comapsionate as a hotness trait for all my nurses here at BAMC.

hope I didn't just kill the mood in here... LOL
  • StellaBby10
    Options

Casper
    USN
    '85-'89

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

DEEP SEA DROWNING MAYBE... WHILE IM DEEP SEA FISHING LMAO
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options

Casper
    USN
    '85-'89

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

You are cool and all but do you realize the caps is stuck on?
  • Emilyannewithane
    Options
    My husband would absolutely say that when I want him. That's hot. :)
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    It's easy to name off what features/characteristics I like....but something that makes someone instantly hotter? Hmmm I will have to think about that one....
  • mrphil86
    Options
    I will throw caring and comapsionate as a hotness trait for all my nurses here at BAMC.

It's all part of the MWR program. Men got to have something to quickly recover for.
  • StellaBby10
    Options

Casper
    USN
    '85-'89

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

You are cool and all but do you realize the caps is stuck on?

NOOO I'VE BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS FOR DAYS AND DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT. THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT FOR ME..............................................................
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    My husband would absolutely say that when I want him. That's hot. :)
    I bet he would, lucky guy...
  • mrphil86
    Options
    It's easy to name off what features/characteristics I like....but something that makes someone instantly hotter? Hmmm I will have to think about that one....

Well that one is easy. They just have to get into my window-less panel van.
  • Nateorious
    Options
    Wearing a ball cap, with the right outfit of course.

sure it's been said but didn't want to go through all that.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

It may sound silly but if you are talking to a lady and she puts her hand on your shoulder and then runs down your arm to your elbow and then off. :blushing:
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    A woman with tons of self-confidence = hot.