New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Little-Debbie-Birthday-Cakes.jpg?resize=599%2C325&ssl=1

Bought this at Walmart finally since I've been wanting to try this for awhile. For a generic kind of baked good it's not bad & definitely has notes of yellow birthday cake. Would I buy this again? Probably not.

Looked for the new Arctic Zero pints & didn't even see any Arctic Zero (this Walmart in general took forever to even get the newer Halo Top pints). Have any of you found the limited edition jelly/peanut butter kind of pint at Walmart?

At Giant I bought the Nooch stuff everyone is always talking about on the Volume Eaters thread.

What nooch stuff o:?

Also, has anyone tried Krispy Kreme’s new outrageous doughnut yet? It’s gotten awesome reviews, I wish there was one close to my house!!!

NOOCH is a nutritional yeast sold in stores but idk what it does and why people use it lol

I find it pretty weird tasting but some think it tastes cheesy. If anyone wants a sample they send a nooch packet if you get these samples...https://bragg.com/samples/samples_23148.php
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Just to highlight how different we all are....

I was at my closest HEB yesterday and saw that they also had a new (smaller) display for Enlightened and Breyer's Delights pints. I picked up another Enlightened Movie Night and Cookies & Cream for Breyer's. I LOVE the Movie Night flavor. It hit all the right notes for me, and the gooey caramel mix-in was perfect. I actually didn't find the Enlightened chocolate PB all that impressive. I found myself digging through the ice cream for the PB mix-in and leaving the ice cream. I actually ended up throwing away 1/4 of the pint after I'd eaten all the PB. The PB was great, but I found the chocolate flavor boring. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I took a few spoonfuls of the Breyer's pint yesterday, and it was definitely superior to Halo Top for me (but right on par with Enlightened, which I've found completely satisfies my ice cream craving - something HT doesn't do). It actually tasted like regular ice cream. It was so good I had to force myself not to eat the whole pint, since I hadn't planned for it. The flavor tastes exactly as you'd expect cookies and cream ice cream to taste with just a hint of the erythritol aftertaste.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    88x2re4bv6od.png

Is this for everyone? I’ve wanted to try those
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    88x2re4bv6od.png

I believe so. Last time they gave away free stuff no membership required I also wanted to try them so I'm excited
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    A new Starbucks opened up near me and I went in tonight to check it out. I’m super caffeine sensitive so I got hot chocolate, but I noticed they have protein coffee and nitro cold brew ON TAP! Has anyone tried either of these??
    971jtd4dlpmw.jpeg
    l2v9zu4er1cn.jpeg
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options

I might be near the GNC tomorrow.... (checks nutritional info)
    https://sinisterlabs.co/products/sinfit-birthday-cake-cookie-covered-with-vanilla-icing-fruit-flavor-bits

Maybe not.

• nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    A new Starbucks opened up near me and I went in tonight to check it out. I’m super caffeine sensitive so I got hot chocolate, but I noticed they have protein coffee and nitro cold brew ON TAP! Has anyone tried either of these??
    971jtd4dlpmw.jpeg
    l2v9zu4er1cn.jpeg

Nitro cold brew is amazing. I've had it from Starbucks many times.
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried these bowls yet? I’m always on the lookout for good lunch options for work and I’m hoping these fit the bill. dgp9etpixfba.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    edited August 2018
    Options
    971jtd4dlpmw.jpeg
    l2v9zu4er1cn.jpeg

Same love nitro cold brew but never had the protein ones
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    971jtd4dlpmw.jpeg
    l2v9zu4er1cn.jpeg

Same love nitro cold brew but never had the protein ones

Starbucks has the best nitro IMO. There is a place near me though that has a maple cream nitro that is TO die for.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    lisaepell wrote: »
    Has anyone tried these bowls yet? I’m always on the lookout for good lunch options for work and I’m hoping these fit the bill. dgp9etpixfba.jpeg

I tried the burrito bowl and it was decent. Have the Buddha one in fridge now and want to try the ramen one some day too. Nice little way to get in veggies with some flavor.
  • hgycta
    Options
    A local brewery near my house sells nitro cold brew on tap (it's called Independent Brewing Company). I'm definitely going back to Starbucks soon to try their version, thanks for all the feedback guys! I'm setting my expectations high, and asking for that maple cream nitro in case they have it ;)
  • hgycta
    Options
    For national left hander's day Oreo is releasing a special Oreo cookie package that has its flap on the left side. You can order it for $3 (which is the cost of shipping).
    I did it just for the sake of doing it. But figured I'd share in case anyone else wanted some! Pretty good deal for when you're too lazy to go to the store ;)

https://apfco.com/secure/W1765/
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options

What do the nutrition look like on those
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    https://eliotsadultnutbutters.com/product/

Also have you coffee lovers seen these?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    If anyone has been wanting to try orgain protein powder... http://samples.orgain.com/#sample-form

They send out samples
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    88x2re4bv6od.png

I had one of these in chocolate the other day. Pretty good. 7/10. Kind of reminiscent of a brownie. Good texture.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    88x2re4bv6od.png

I had one of these in chocolate the other day. Pretty good. 7/10. Kind of reminiscent of a brownie. Good texture.

I can't wait till 4pm so I can get mine !
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    DawnEmbers wrote: »

I tried the burrito bowl and it was decent. Have the Buddha one in fridge now and want to try the ramen one some day too. Nice little way to get in veggies with some flavor.

Where in the store were they located? They are right up my alley so I'd love to try them!
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    88x2re4bv6od.png

I can't wait till 4pm so I can get mine !

I stopped at every gnc I drove by today, lol, some gave me two, and my mom grabbed 4... thanks for the heads up

kgutvdd47y3w.jpeg