New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    Saw this pop up on Instagram! Lenny and Larry Crunchy Cookies!

sy41bvrt0gx9.png

Ooooo I’m interested in these
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Looked good smells good what's with all the water or oil? Rice is very very mushydexgjyfacq2d.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    i1q4dcu8hdj3.jpg
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I picked up a Redcon1 blueberry cobbler MRE bar from my local Vitamin Shoppe... haven't seen them before.

I thought it was very tasty, had a nice coating and a little crunch. It contains sucralose, malitol (among others) and has that aftertaste similar to a Quest bar. So, if you aren't into them you probably won't like this. I'd give it a 7 out of 10 and will be trying other flavors in the future.

Has anyone else tried it or one of the other flavors?

3jsv39dk165o.jpg

0g2w039y7zee.jpg

enip9s5x59x3.jpg

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Tried the banana caramel Flapjacked this time. Like the peanut butter & jelly flavor, again, I’m not impressed. Good texture just not sweet enough and not at all filling. This time I used a little syrup as suggested (the only sugar free syrup I like is Lakanto because I don’t notice an aftertaste) and it definitely made it better! But I wouldn’t get it again.
    tswjr58sfhe2.jpeg
    cfas7dz7h7ch.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Anyone ever try these? https://www.facebook.com/pg/Wildechips/ads/?ref=page_internal if you go to this link and click get offer they are giving free coupon. zefmd7xsnlu2.png
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Ooooo I’m interested in these

I think I saw them in Walmart with the protein powders and such. (near the pharmacy)

• hgycta
    Options
    These were the only two Walmart had, but I’m excited to have found them before that Ibotta offer expired! Do you guys normally refrigerate them beforehand or just drink them plain? Do you normally have one, two, or more?
    d9ke2b5ry635.jpeg

I also saw the Halo Top Peanut Butter & Jelly pints finally in stock, but no So Delicious Mousse pints yet :(
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    I saw Jimmy Dean's simple scrambles. The target audience for this product is overly lazy people that are so lazy they make simple things more complicated than it has to be. Microwavable container that has a container of eggs and a container of meat in it. You mix the two and microwave it for 90 seconds for a meal!
    First, how hard is it to make scrambled eggs? The only thing this saves is cleaning a damn pan.
    Second, I read the nutritional label, one serving had one and a half days worth of cholesterol.

Thank you! Every time I see the commercial I just think "lazy *kitten*"! Probably more cals than if you made it yourself too
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    These were the only two Walmart had, but I’m excited to have found them before that Ibotta offer expired! Do you guys normally refrigerate them beforehand or just drink them plain? Do you normally have one, two, or more?
    d9ke2b5ry635.jpeg

I also saw the Halo Top Peanut Butter & Jelly pints finally in stock, but no So Delicious Mousse pints yet :(

I bought a Hershey's one today too. Cute and tiny + coffee + chocolate + only 35 calories = too hard to resist. I hope it's good!
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever try these? https://www.facebook.com/pg/Wildechips/ads/?ref=page_internal if you go to this link and click get offer they are giving free coupon. zefmd7xsnlu2.png

Thanks for the link to the coupon. I really love chicken bacon and I like turkey jerky, so these look they might be good.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »

Thanks for the link to the coupon. I really love chicken bacon and I like turkey jerky, so these look they might be good.

Darn I'd love to try but I deactivated my fb
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Don't know if anyone has posted about these??
    umb8b8qemorj.png

http://revelegelato.com/greek-yogurt-bars/
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    I was at Fresh Thyme today and this lady (she was about 25-30?) literally had 10 pints of the PB chocolate Enlightened in her cart. I should have introduced myself bc she 100% follows this thread. :D
  • hgycta
    Options
    I was at Fresh Thyme today and this lady (she was about 25-30?) literally had 10 pints of the PB chocolate Enlightened in her cart. I should have introduced myself bc she 100% follows this thread. :D

If I lived near a Fresh Thyme I would have totally thought that was me xD I’ve done that at Shoprite numerous times! One time I saw the guy stocking the shelves and I just took the entire cardboard case of them... I don’t have any shame or regret...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @hgycta

I’m sure someone has already posted these but for the life of me I cannot go anywhere and see anything cotton candy without thinking of you now

ckxcrv21b1z3.jpeg

Also, I have been working on a brownie recipe that I saw, altering it a little bit. This last batch I made came out amazing! 1/6 of an 8 x 8 pan has these macros… Over 16 g of protein and they are delicious and very easy to make. I know this is a product thread but I don’t know if any of you might want the recipe. I know there’s some chocoholics on here. If you split them into only four pieces which is quite large they’re under 200 cal and almost 25 g of protein each. You really cannot beat that

q2fba3q9kj89.png

I

In this picture the small one Is 1/6 and the two big ones are 1/4

n37qv3maj3fy.jpeg

Omg those look fantastic ! Please post recipe! Are they black bean ? I think this thread can also extend to mean new products we have made ourselves lol.

I think those hostess have been posted a bunch of times and every time the person referenced @hgycta lol too funny
  • strongerbytheday
    strongerbytheday Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I’m interested in your brownie recipe @melissa6771 !