Who wants to join me in a cleanse?

13»

Replies

• happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    VUA21 wrote: »
    dsboohead wrote: »
    I'm kinda not surprised that it originally started out as a joke, but loads of people didn't get it. MFP people get it though.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2017/10/03/the-7-day-gummy-bear-cleanse-is-real-because-we-are-on-a-rapid-path-toward-self-destruction/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4cdb78d48ac2

@BruinsGal_91 And anyone who's read the Amazon reviews for Haribo Sugarfree gummy bears, they are mortifying and hilarious.

Oh so true....couldn't help myself eating these little sh**s. Didn't read the warnings!
    Oh my lord....death would have been a blessing!

Side note: Fat free Pringles have the same damned ingredient to cause the effect. Less of it, but enough to cause you to question your own existence and life in general. I did buy a pack of them for my cheating ex and his gf (ex-friend as well). Not even a little sorry

Those are with olestra right? No snack is worth needing an adult diaper for the rest of the day.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    I'm kinda not surprised that it originally started out as a joke, but loads of people didn't get it. MFP people get it though.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2017/10/03/the-7-day-gummy-bear-cleanse-is-real-because-we-are-on-a-rapid-path-toward-self-destruction/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4cdb78d48ac2

@BruinsGal_91 And anyone who's read the Amazon reviews for Haribo Sugarfree gummy bears, they are mortifying and hilarious.

Oh so true....couldn't help myself eating these little sh**s. Didn't read the warnings!

Side note: Fat free Pringles have the same damned ingredient to cause the effect. Less of it, but enough to cause you to question your own existence and life in general. I did buy a pack of them for my cheating ex and his gf (ex-friend as well). Not even a little sorry

Those are with olestra right? No snack is worth needing an adult diaper for the rest of the day.

I'd rather take a sleeping pill and a laxative at the same time than have to wear a diaper for day (or two depending on how much you eat)
  • VUA21
    bpetrosky wrote: »

Olestra chips and Alli. Do you feel lucky? Well do ya?

@pinuplove
    m9um4xv8k51v.jpeg
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    bpetrosky wrote: »

Olestra chips and Alli. Do you feel lucky? Well do ya?

@pinuplove
    m9um4xv8k51v.jpeg

Accurate :lol:
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    I’m assuming that since they are green that means they are organic and fit right in with clean eating.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited August 2018
    jkal1979 wrote: »
    I’m assuming that since they are green that means they are organic and fit right in with clean eating.

Mucus can be green, too.
    Just sayin'. :D
  • takemetosingapore19
    takemetosingapore19 Posts: 86 Member
    :D
  • VUA21
    Would this be a cleanse plus cardio????

eadhy5743cxd.gif
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Wonder what the price is?

The website linked above shows them as $23.00

Sloth2016 wrote: »
    Just clicked the link. They're out of stock,
    Maybe sold out? Put cleanse with anything and someone will take it.

The store's exit isn't the only orifice those things are going to fly out of.

I looked at the ingredients list on their website:
    Ingredients:
    Glucose syrup, sugar, gelatin, fruit juice concentrate (apple, lemon), spinach concentrate, citric acid, natural flavors, natural colors (spirulina, safflower), ginger extract, palm oil, beeswax, carnauba wax, vitamin C, vitamin A

Sooo, mostly sugar. I don't see any magic fairy dust or anything. Not sure exactly what it's supposed to "detox" you of.

So what you’re saying is that I can do this wonderful cleanse with rosé gummy bears instead since they are almost identical to these? Great!

I mean, Haribo Sugar Free gummy bears would get the job done a lot quicker and cheaper. And OH so much more thoroughly.

I wonder what the effects of vodka-soaked Haribo sugar free gummy bears would be like. From a scientific standpoint obviously.

The combination of those two things would create such a strong negative force that your mouth would actually repel them..