New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    These NEOH bars are definitely heavy on the erythritol and I can see where a lot of people might not like it, but personally, I adore them! Thanks so much @Noreenmarie1234 for telling me to contact the company!!! I’m absolutely buying more once I run out! Melted some from being in my hot purse all day, but still good!
    kjbz3gaxpxjv.jpeg

Glad you liked them! Do those flap jacked things just taste like homemade protein mug cakes? They look exactly like the same texture.

Pretty much, yeah! Honestly, I didn't notice any difference versus these and taking Kodiak Cake's protein pancake mix, measuring out around 55 grams in a cup, stirring it with water, and microwaving it for about 40-55 seconds. It's mainly for the convenience of already being in a cup for you, but you can totally do it yourself cheaper.
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    These were the only two Walmart had, but I’m excited to have found them before that Ibotta offer expired! Do you guys normally refrigerate them beforehand or just drink them plain? Do you normally have one, two, or more?
    d9ke2b5ry635.jpeg

I also saw the Halo Top Peanut Butter & Jelly pints finally in stock, but no So Delicious Mousse pints yet :(

I don't refrigerate the Fortos myself, but I don't like really cold stuff. I imagine the Hersheys one would be great ice cold though.

I’m in the same boat I prefer bottled coffees room temperature, so I didn’t put them over ice or refrigerate them. So glad I didn’t because they were great and I could taste the flavor much more!
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    Tried the banana caramel Flapjacked this time. Like the peanut butter & jelly flavor, again, I’m not impressed. Good texture just not sweet enough and not at all filling. This time I used a little syrup as suggested (the only sugar free syrup I like is Lakanto because I don’t notice an aftertaste) and it definitely made it better! But I wouldn’t get it again.
    tswjr58sfhe2.jpeg
    cfas7dz7h7ch.jpeg

v8pq11oq9jxq.jpeg
    jylm5b1m0hj2.jpeg
    oi3u20cwo9cd.jpeg

I still have the rest of that sampler pack to get through, so I figured I’d experiment a little. I mixed in 20 calories worth of rainbow sprinkles before I cooked the PB & J one. Then I topped it with 2 tablespoons of SF maple syrup. It tasted good. As a swap for a protein bar, it holds up pretty well.

I was about to say — that looked NOTHING like mine!!! I didn’t even think of adding stuff... might be adding some powdered peanut butter to the pb&j one next time and some mini dehydrated cereal marshmallows! You’re a genius!

Also, I went to a farm today and found this stuff. If anyone hasn’t tried blueberry mustard but sees it — get it!!! I tried a sample by itself and it was phenomenal but the lady there said it’s best on some soft pretzels!
    b5i3llugyf93.jpeg

I had thought about adding PB2 to the Flapjacked mix! Let me know if you try it.

I couldn’t resist trying the Hershey’s Forto today. I really liked it. I’d definitely buy more if it was on sale. $1.99 each is a lot for just a few sips.

I’ve been making a salad dressing out of a few teaspoons of maple mustard, 2 tablespoons of SF maple syrup, and 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar. I’ll bet that blueberry mustard would make a fantastic salad dressing (baby spinach, fresh blueberries and strawberries, some toasted walnuts + whatever else)

I don't really use salad dressing all that often, but that does sound like a good idea! I had some on a turkey sandwich and it was DELICIOUS.

Also, @vnb_208 thank you for posting that Enlightened offer! I took off work today so I would have totally forgot to check! I went to Giant today and got the Red Velvet flavor, for some reason Shoprite stopped carrying that one around me and it's one of my favorites so I'm quite upset!
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Also, I went to a farm today and found this stuff. If anyone hasn’t tried blueberry mustard but sees it — get it!!! I tried a sample by itself and it was phenomenal but the lady there said it’s best on some soft pretzels!

Mustard, must try.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    STOP & SHOP/ GIANT STORES0evzlj0ht96w.png

Ibotta also has 4 off arctic zero pint so like free
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Found it!

lobster_chips.jpg

They're really good, but I wouldn't guess the flavor at all... just tastes like sour cream and onion or

I tried the lobster roll ones and loved them! They definitely dont taste like lobster, more of like the seasonigs you'd use in a seafood boil. Lots of seasoning and dangerously delicious for me 😉
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @vnb__208! I'm gonna head to the store today and pick mine up! I might have to try the Chocolate PB everyone raves about! I wasn't crazy over the PB Chip, so maybe this is better :)
  • hgycta
    Options
    Thanks, @vnb__208! I'm gonna head to the store today and pick mine up! I might have to try the Chocolate PB everyone raves about! I wasn't crazy over the PB Chip, so maybe this is better :)

The chocolate PB is 10000x better than the PB chip!!! I’m not too crazy about the PB chip either personally, and the chocolate PB is 40 less calories so that’s always nice! You’d swear it’d be a lot more!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

The chocolate PB is 10000x better than the PB chip!!! I’m not too crazy about the PB chip either personally, and the chocolate PB is 40 less calories so that’s always nice! You’d swear it’d be a lot more!!

That's crazy! The Chocolate PB has way more flavor than the PB Chip!
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    k6qurlx5k69u.jpeg

Excited to find the PB & J to try and also picked up this Skinny Cow PB one. I’ve had all the rest of them. Has anyone tried the Skinny cow PB and liked it?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    bufsbl5scpr0.jpg
    8nd114e24dek.jpg

Macros are actually pretty fair. Around 200 calories, 15g protein.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

My local store dosent carry the chocolate pb and I was really upset I havent tried cold brew coffee so I grabbed that a red velvet pint
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    This is maybe my 4th attempt at enlightned I do like it but I always find very thick I like that's thicker the HT but because it's so thick it dosent remind me ice cream idk maybe it's just me
  • hgycta
    Options

My local store dosent carry the chocolate pb and I was really upset I havent tried cold brew coffee so I grabbed that a red velvet pint

Cold brew is another one of my favorites! Personally I think it tastes a lot like an ice cream version of Chick-fil-A’s frosted coffee drink :)
  • hgycta
    Options
    Someone restrain me...
    1ioek5krhcg8.png
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    This is maybe my 4th attempt at enlightned I do like it but I always find very thick I like that's thicker the HT but because it's so thick it dosent remind me ice cream idk maybe it's just me

I like that it's thick,has a kind of "chewyness" to it that seems to fill me up but everyone is different of course :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Usually with Enlightened I'll put it in the microwave for around 30 seconds & it then gets to the right creaminess without being overly soft.

Just make sure you look at the time when you put it in the microwave, because at work I put the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor in for 3 minutes :D:'(. It was a delicious soup at least.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Someone restrain me...
    1ioek5krhcg8.png

Thank God I don't live near any Cinnabon locations. I wonder how many calories? Probably at least has to be 900-1400.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    For those that have Grocery Outlets they had Quest White Chocolate Raspberry cases of bars for $11.99! The bars don't expire until October so I picked up two boxes. I wish they had CCCD, but I like White Chocolate Raspberry just as much.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Someone restrain me...
    1ioek5krhcg8.png

Thank God I don't live near any Cinnabon locations. I wonder how many calories? Probably at least has to be 900-1400.

A churro at Costco has 540 calories and they’re not that big, Cinnabon says their 3 ounce churro has 290 cal so if it’s the same size as that that’s 580 right there. I wonder to how much frosting they use. Cream cheese frosting is about 65 cal a tablespoon. I’m dying to know. I want to go to Cinnabon or call one and see the calorie count is there. LOL
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any blueberry mustard recipes by any chance? I probably won’t get a chance to go back to this farm and it is INSANELY delicious on warm pretzels!!! I’ve been looking for an excuse to try these Walmart pretzels, I can’t believe I’m using 390 calories on bread with salt but here I am, not regretting any of it. 10/10
    gbk62njqr3zu.jpeg
    e278oqrs5mwb.jpeg

OMG I need that! That snack is right up my alley. All that salt YUMM! I would definitely buy that mustard if I come across it. I've had cherry mustard before and it was amazing.