Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Back & 6 Pack"=Done!
    That last round of pull ups!!!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Upper Focus is done! Push ups still suck 😂

You’ve got this! Keep sweating. Keep going. 😎
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Vertical Plyo"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Today I did T25 Ript Up. When I was looking at the calendar for tomorrow’s workout, I noticed it should have been Ript Circuit today. I guess yesterday my brain just stopped at Ript and I put the Gamma workout in.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Off Day Stretch"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Double workout day is DONE!! Gamma Extreme and Beta Dynamic Core.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Speed & Agility & Back to Core"=Done!
    I don’t have any of those stupid bands left, so I “modified” by using one of the pup’s squeaky toys! She “helped”.

• RollTideHusker
    Options
    @gam3rguy If it works, that’s all that matters 😉 Cute pup. One of my cats likes to stretch out on my mat, always when I need it.

Rest/Errand day. Lots to do.

Keep going. Stay focused. 😎
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: insanity pure cardio and 1/2 of cardio abs
    Today: The Firm 500 calorie workout and Jillian's kickbox fast fix core
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Just started the 21 day fix on beachbody minus the eating program.
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    T25 Stretch is done. I do feel better. Now time for a lazy day 🙂
  • makinemjellis
    makinemjellis Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Just saw this thread. Not about to ready all 29 pages, but anyone doing LIIFT4? Just finished week one and it kicked my butt (in the best possible way).

I do have some questions about modifying some of the exercises. On a lot of the HIIT I have to use the modifier due to some feet problems, but even doing that I will still have flare ups. Any advice on modifying further to avoid pain so bad it'll cause me to have to stop all-together?
  • DancingMoosie
    Options

I do have some questions about modifying some of the exercises. On a lot of the HIIT I have to use the modifier due to some feet problems, but even doing that I will still have flare ups. Any advice on modifying further to avoid pain so bad it'll cause me to have to stop all-together?[/quote]

Have you tried rolling your feet on a tennis or golf ball before/after working out? I'm not sure what the foot problem is, so it's hard to give much advice there.
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    This morning: The Firm super cardio and Caribbean workout kickboxing. I might go for a walk or do some yoga later.
    I'm planning on doing some Cize this week in the mornings before work and starting back in the weight room after work 2-3 days.
  • makinemjellis
    makinemjellis Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Have you tried rolling your feet on a tennis or golf ball before/after working out? I'm not sure what the foot problem is, so it's hard to give much advice there.

I've tried it in the past, it helps after the pain has begun but never seems to keep it from happening.
    Basically, the tendons under the arch of my feet will cramp up severely...sometimes to the point I can't put any weight on them. I've seen doctors about it before, had custom arch supports made, followed stretching routines...nothing seems to help.

I've figured out that it's only certain exercises that trigger it (anything that puts a lot of stress on the feet--lunges, lots of jumping, mountain climbers, etc.) so typically I just avoid doing those exercises. But I don't want to not work while I'm doing this program, so I just don't know how to modify/substitute exercises to avoid pain.
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Gamma Hybrid completed (Extreme Circuit today). Also went for a 10 mile bike ride. Looking forward to rest day tomorrow!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    My workout week started with Gamma Extreme Circuit. It was a struggle to get through, but I did it! 🙂
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Upper Elite & Ab Shredder"=Done!
  • sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Started Beta Round of Focus T25!

After what felt like an eternity in Alpha Round (due to a loop of pausing/resuming, hehe), I have to say: I found it very fun! Different, even more challenging and yet totally doable! (I was dreading I'd be left behind, big time.)

Shau T, man... I love that guy. Like him there ain't another, he's the ultimate perfect virtual coach for me = )