Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Geeze! This thing is still going?! :flushed:

Yep, don't give up on us Mo!!! Goonies never say Die!!!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Confession: Today has been a major, eat all the junk day. Started off with a decent breakfast then smashed through most of my calories left with lunch. Then our boss has an ice cream social set up for us this afternoon. I logged my lunch and decided I don't need ice cream too. No room for anything else today.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options

Yeah, where have you been?

Says the girl who disappeared for about 3 weeks. :#
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

ExaltedBewitchedLangur-small.gif
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

Yeah, where have you been?

Says the girl who disappeared for about 3 weeks. :#

I was wondering where you had been too Lois! I was driving to work the other day & randomly thought where's Lois been in the Confessions thread?

Can't believe the wedding is only two weeks away!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    (Cue music)
    This is the thread that will not end.
    It just goes on and on again.
    Somebody first confessed here not knowing what it was
    And now we keep it going with confessions just because...
    (song repeats on endless loop)

LOL just tried to sing that in Lamb Chop's voice & sounded more like Billy Madison.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    (Cue music)

LOL just tried to sing that in Lamb Chop's voice & sounded more like Billy Madison.

That's funny...
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    One does not simply... let the confessions thread die.

Absolutely.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Confession: Today has been a major, eat all the junk day. Started off with a decent breakfast then smashed through most of my calories left with lunch. Then our boss has an ice cream social set up for us this afternoon. I logged my lunch and decided I don't need ice cream too. No room for anything else today.

Excellent job! Once I derail I tend to go all the way...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    (Cue music)

Not just because. Because its special.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Apparently, I am going to be responsible for 3.5 employees, not including myself starting next week. (The half is a cashier who posts payments for our occupational medicine clinics.) I didn't ask to be the team coordinator. I don't want to be the team coordinator. Therefore, after venting to my husband, I walked into my managers office and said, "if Cindy's going to make me responsible for 3.5 other people, she's going to have to give me a raise."

In other news, the Joint Commission is gone and we passed! Their accreditation team leader said, "Without hesitation, I would bring anyone on my family here.". I will take that from them any day.

Good for you, Mel!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Having accepted none of my pre-children clothes suit me any more (even though I can technically fit into them, I'm just a different shape now) I didn't have anything comfortable that I could feed in and survive the heatwave. So I had a couple of panic bought tops that did the job, but I didn't actually like them. I finally got one I quite like, don't feel self conscious in and can just about feed in. Hurrah! Hopefully the start of getting out of my crappy mummy style rut.

Yay! Feeling good in your clothes is important. Hopefully one this baby stops breast feeding you can go get stuff you like 100%. Shopping Spree!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    2 weeks until the wedding and I haven't lost a single lb in about 2 months. It has come to a grinding halt. I can only put it down to stress, nothing else has changed, not eating habits, not exercise. As long as I don't gain, I'll still fit into my dress. :#

Wow only 2 weeks! Congratulations!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I am going to see if it is possible to work all day with no shoes on

Try walking barefoot on bare earth and see how you feel. I saw a thing on 'grounding' yourself the other day and I am curious about it. I will have to try it myself.

I just took OFFICE DOG for a walk... The sod in the office complex felt so wonderful on my feet!!! I will re-shoe when I leave at 430

Where do you work? I wish I could bring a dog to work. If I could I would have a dog! I'd get to spend some time with him or her...

I am an insurance agent. Our agency is small and we are extremely family oriented. The agency owner brings her 4 month old a couple days a week. Office dog is the BABY of another agent. She is the most CHILL dog!! She will just lay in her bed most days. She is so well behaved that I don't even leash her when we go to the mail box.

My dog can't come. He is too protective and barks too much when clients come in. I have tried :(

Our clients LOVE office dog - aka Harley Quinn. I can't wait for
    her to come in today... I bought her a new shirt over the weekend... I guess I'm office grandma :D:D:D

That is so cute. I so wish I could have a dog.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Wow. So this weekend was completely out of control. :noway:

Our new air conditioner is supposed to be installed today. Hopefully once that stress is over, I can get back on track.

I still haven't gotten it together either.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited August 2018
    Options

Excellent job! Once I derail I tend to go all the way...

Same! I've been relatively good with my 'diet choices' as far as not all out binging the past 12 days which is a feat in itself. I did eat a few extra hundred or so calories on Saturday that I had put in other days this week to average out the rest of the week, but nothing as bad as my thousands of calorie binges. I think with how active I am at work (being on my feet almost 7+ hours a day, occasionally pushing carts, & constantly trying to move around & do something when I'm bored) that I could have put it in a previous week & not had to effect anything.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    (Cue music)

Not just because. Because its special.

I know, but I was working with a pre-existing
    rhythm.. How about:

And now we keep it going with confessions out of love...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I wouldn't have wasted the rolos either