New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Anyone try this flavor yet?

Ben-Jerry%E2%80%99s-Cinnamon-Buns-Non-Dairy-Frozen-Dessert.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member

arya8 wrote: »
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    I picked up a Redcon1 blueberry cobbler MRE bar from my local Vitamin Shoppe... haven't seen them before.

I thought it was very tasty, had a nice coating and a little crunch. It contains sucralose, malitol (among others) and has that aftertaste similar to a Quest bar. So, if you aren't into them you probably won't like this. I'd give it a 7 out of 10 and will be trying other flavors in the future.

Has anyone else tried it or one of the other flavors?

3jsv39dk165o.jpg

0g2w039y7zee.jpg

enip9s5x59x3.jpg

I just got some too, and I had the peanut butter one. I really liked it as well. I didn't taste any aftertaste on this one, and I hate regular quest bars. I also got the blueberry cobbler and sprinkled donut. I'll post when I try them.

Just tried the oatmeal chocolate chip flavor and am not getting that aftertaste this time. Maybe it was the white coating on the blueberry cobbler flavor. This was very tasty as well. I think these may be my go-to bars in the future.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Someone restrain me...
    1ioek5krhcg8.png

Thank God I don't live near any Cinnabon locations. I wonder how many calories? Probably at least has to be 900-1400.

But they're healthier calories since it's baked and not fried!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited August 2018
    I really enjoyed this one! 460 cal 17g protein I think it's pretty reasonable size for dinner w0adbfc94qq9.jpg
    yzgxqu5o2t2s.jpg
  • vnb_208
    This is what it looks like before you mix it tons of sesame seeds jsf4f9basc4s.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    T-minus 4 days until the MN State Fair. That is all.

https://www.mnstatefair.org/new-this-year/food/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Okay WOW I am so jealous my state fair has nothing like this in terms of food. We just have your boring standard fried food. I would need to do quick marathon so I could fit in everything I’d want to try, lol.
  • vnb_208
    I cant wait for tbe Big E !! I'm sure I wi gsin 5lbs that day
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

@Noreenmarie1234 I feel you, my state fairs are lame in comparison with the food vendors here!!! I see a bag of cotton candy and get happy, meanwhile this one has a full blown rainbow cloud roll that looks like cotton candy/ice cream sushi!!!

One question though, what the heck is Cold-smoked Cream Smoked Soft Serve Ice Cream? I consider myself a foodie to some degree, but I have NEVER heard of this...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    The Oreo gods have answered.

h0tvk2vbtcvw.jpg

YESSSS
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Does anyone have any blueberry mustard recipes by any chance?
    You will have to work your dupa a little harder this week! Because you said you are a mustard gal in another post I will take your word for it and try to find some for myself.

• DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited August 2018
    glassyo wrote: »
    But they're healthier calories since it's baked and not fried!
    m1dcgpg2gs5z.jpg

"Healthier"

• kellyjellybellyjelly

h0tvk2vbtcvw.jpg

YESSSS

That has to taste amazing!

Also bring back Cotton Candy Oreos.
  • hgycta

h0tvk2vbtcvw.jpg

YESSSS

Did they bring back Red Velvet permanently? Because those have always been my FAVORITE (even though I'm obsessed with cotton candy normally)!!! I saw them for a while there but now I can't find them anywhere! :(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

h0tvk2vbtcvw.jpg

YESSSS

Did they bring back Red Velvet permanently? Because those have always been my FAVORITE (even though I'm obsessed with cotton candy normally)!!! I saw them for a while there but now I can't find them anywhere! :(

I thought Walmart has them year round? Could be wrong.
  • dolcezza25
    dolcezza25 Posts: 136 Member
    edited August 2018
    Living Raw Gluten Free Almond Avalanche Truffles are life! They only have 5g of sugar

https://livingrawtreats.com/products/organic-almond-avalanche-truffles
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    maxresdefault.jpg

I've had this in my freezer for awhile & finally decided to take it for lunch today. It's around 610 calories (after weighing) & for a frozen meal pretty delicious. The bread tasted like most normal Texas toast & the pasta had a lot of Alfredo sauce throughout the meal.
  • hgycta
    Went to a Starbucks today and tried the salted cream nitro cold brew... I couldn’t even take a picture before finishing it, it was SO GOOD!!!!! I don’t know how the other nitro cold brews are, but this one was so salty and sweet!!! HIGHLY recommend to salt lovers like @Noreenmarie1234 if you like coffee!!!!
    8f9seb6zqxa9.jpeg