Office Gossip

Replies

• Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Misty_1375 wrote: »
    Seriously, how loud can you snore IN THE OFFICE? People know you are sleeping and not just "zoning out".

Let the pranks begin

It's SO LOUD!!! Like something you see out of a movie! I went to his cube one day and asked him a question and he nodded out right when I was talking to him. Ok dude. Carry on :|

Dip his hand in warm water :D:D

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I like the way you think!

Safety pin his shirt to his chair

Tape on the bottom of his mouse so it doesn't work or take a screenshot of his desktop and then just enlarge it so when he tries to click on the icons nothing happens...lol. He will think he's crazy OR still dreaming!

Take small items from his desk, make a photocopy of them, then put the copies back wherever the original item was

This made me laugh out loud!! Which, more than likely made him wake up :D
  • SpunkyJK9293
    SpunkyJK9293 Posts: 17 Member
    Do you really have to say everything out loud that is in your head and then ask me all day did I hear you. Yikes!!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    this morning I almost got a peek at my cube mates panties as she bent over someone else's desk and her already short skit has a huge slit up the back
  • thezenarya
    thezenarya Posts: 38 Member
    Do you really think people in the office don't know you're banging each other and that you were while he still had a girlfriend? You guys are about as subtle as a gun.
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    I really don't care to overhear the details of your honeymoon.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I like the honeymoons where she gets knocked up. 😉
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Did you really *kitten* on the floor 2 feet from the toilet?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Seems people always have chit to say about me....

But never have chit to say to me.

No balls

Take this to vague I say!!!
    😀
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Thread delivers.
  • Misty_1375
    thezenarya wrote: »
    Do you really think people in the office don't know you're banging each other and that you were while he still had a girlfriend? You guys are about as subtle as a gun.

Exactly. Greg in the office supplies room with the cleaner at 6pm. Now I can't help thinking where that stapler's been :|

Was it by chance a Red Swingline Stapler?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member

Exactly. Greg in the office supplies room with the cleaner at 6pm. Now I can't help thinking where that stapler's been :|

Girl ... You KNOW office cleaners in NZ do it EVERYWHERE on the daily ... Maybe, on your desk too. ROFL.
  • Misty_1375

Was it by chance a Red Swingline Stapler?

Yes. Those things are notoriously skanky.

Them damn red ones!
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Say what you will about Dwight. But he walked off with the hottest girl in the office.
    Angela%2BDwight+Discovered.jpg