Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 50

Options

Replies

• jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie Round 51. I’ll be gone but back for part of 52 (returning 8/9)

@quiltingjaine Safe travels! We will miss your daily posts.
  • jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Age 48
    Height 5’11”
    SW 97kg
    GW 79kg

Round 42 lost 1.5kg
    Round 43 lost 1.5kg
    Round 44 lost 1 kg
    Round 45 lost 0.2kg
    Round 46 lost 1.7kg
    Round 47 lost 0.5kg
    Round 48 lost 0.9kg
    Round 49 lost 2.1kg

Round 50 SW 85.5
    End Round 50 GW 84.5kg

8/25 85.9kg (+0.3kg) Not a good round!. First round I gained :cry: . This is the tricky part... Note to myself: "keep focused now and just move on, don't mess it up!!!"

@OncologyChick You're doing everything right and making fabulous progress. Most likely, this is just a little body reset point which is normal. Keep making good choices and you'll reap the rewards. :)
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 that's amazing you are helping your friend with the flower wall. Hope you find what you need! Ps I HATE instant coffee also. When I visit my Mom I end up drinking it because that's all she has. Yuck
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    @Bendiz_ amazing loss this round! Congrats 😊
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,902 Member
    Options
    @birdiebon I’m a quilter who does not like to quilt! I’m more of a piece with a large collection of tops. LOL A friend has a long arm and I may try that but I find quilting on my sewing machine very stressful.

@tiabirdie56 A craft store like Michael’s or Hobby Lobby should have spray for coloring white flowers the colors you want.

@SheilaBoneham At the time I was down 58#. I would have needed a wagon too!

@Bendiz_ When I started going to the gym in 2008, my DH didn’t expect me to go back for the visit with the trainer. I went from no exercise to 3 times a week and DH said he never expected me to become a gym rat! I wish I had kept it up when we hit a financial rough patch in 2012 but depression won and I have never gotten back. I’m so proud of you!!

Thank you all for your well wishes for our trip.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,191 Member
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie Round 51. I’ll be gone but back for part of 52 (returning 8/9)

Enjoy your vacation my friend!