Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 50

Options

Replies

• seatownbibti
    seatownbibti Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’d love to do a round, with you all. How does it work? When is the next one?
  • DebCountsAll
    DebCountsAll Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’d love to do a round, with you all. How does it work? When is the next one?

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10690801/just-give-me-10-days-round-51/p1

It is usually posted two days in advance since people participate from all around the world.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,990 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @quiltingjaine, Thank you so much for the tip on the coloring! I will look for it at both stores on Monday. Aww, so sorry for your blah feeling. {{{hugs}}} I cannot eat breakfast early either. I hope it doesn't take all day to pass.
  • Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    @Bendiz_ amazing loss this round! Congrats 😊

Thank you <3
    @birdiebon I’m a quilter who does not like to quilt! I’m more of a piece with a large collection of tops. LOL A friend has a long arm and I may try that but I find quilting on my sewing machine very stressful.

@tiabirdie56 A craft store like Michael’s or Hobby Lobby should have spray for coloring white flowers the colors you want.

@SheilaBoneham At the time I was down 58#. I would have needed a wagon too!

@Bendiz_ When I started going to the gym in 2008, my DH didn’t expect me to go back for the visit with the trainer. I went from no exercise to 3 times a week and DH said he never expected me to become a gym rat! I wish I had kept it up when we hit a financial rough patch in 2012 but depression won and I have never gotten back. I’m so proud of you!!

Thank you all for your well wishes for our trip.

I feel you.. I hope you get back to where you were one day :smiley: Enjoy your trip! Thank you for the motivation both of you @cdavisdeva @quiltingjaine <3
  • Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    In for my 7th Round!

Round 44 End Weight = 165.8 (5.2 lbs lost)
    Round 45 End Weight = 164.9 (0.9 lbs lost)
    Round 46 End Weight = 159.6 (5.2 lbs lost)
    Round 47 End Weight = 157.2 (2.4 lbs lost)
    Round 48 End Weight = 155.2 (2.0 lbs lost)
    Round 49 End Weight = 151.2 (4.0 lbs lost)

Stats = 5'4 female, age 48
    Highest Weight = 172 lbs
    Initial Goal Weight = 139 lbs (last weighed this is 2013)
    Ultimate Goal Weight = 129 lbs (last weighed this in 2011)

Round 50 Goal: to be out of the 150's and into the 140's
    Exercise Plan = The Betty Rocker 90 Day Challenge (in weeks 5-6 of 12), run outside 3-4 times a week, get 8,000-10,000 steps/day
    Nutrition Plan = Continue to limit gluten, dairy, sugar, diet soda, alcohol & eat non-processed foods, protein/fruit/veg at every meal, complex carbs at breakfast and post workout meal, drink plenty of water.

8/16 = 151.2 (no change from yesterday) Yesterday was a rest day in my 90 day challenge, so I just went for a short run. I ate okay but still low on my calories, I need to get to the grocery store and do some meal prep! I'm missing my daughter, who is still away, but I'm very proud of myself that I have been able to enjoy this alone time and not worry about her like I was afraid I would. It helps that I'm getting daily pictures of her doing fun things and she has a happy, relaxed smile in each one. Today, I've got my day 28 workout to do & I want to get in a short run as well and then lots of house cleaning & laundry to do. I wish everyone a great start to round 50, this is a great challenge to be a part of! "What you do today, can improve all your tomorrows."

8/17 = 151.2 (no change from yesterday) 3rd day in a row at this weight, but I had a big loss last round, so a bit of a slow down is to be expected. I completed the 1st month of my 90 day challenge yesterday and am scheduled to start the 2nd month today but my body is rebelling. It's giving me all the nopes in regards to working out today. I'm going to take today and tomorrow off and start the 2nd month exercises on Sunday. My fitness group that I am a part of has a saying...."all or something", so I am allowing myself to listen to my body and pick this up next week. Have a great weekend everyone!

8/18 = 151.5 (up .3 from yesterday) I spent last night at my sister's & I didn't have my scale with me this morning, so I used hers, so this may or may not be a real "gain". There is no reason for it, so it doesn't bother me. Today was my 2nd rest day and I was still not feeling 100% when I woke up. I finally went to the grocery store and I'm prepped to have my nutrition back on point tomorrow when I re-start up again with my workouts. I'm feeling better after dinner tonight of beef tenderloin, broccoli, and rice, thinking maybe my iron was low. I'm going to start back up with multi-vitamins this week, I've gotten out of the habit and need to better with this.

8/19 = 151.2 (down .3 from yesterday) Back down to this number again, which is fine. I have a big event on Thursday and I just got my dress back from being altered and don't want to lose too much weight this week and have it be too loose. It fits perfectly right now, so I'm okay with maintaining this week if that is what happens. I ate closer to maintenance today but I got in a lot of exercise. Did my day 29 of 90 workout, went for a run, & a long walk.

8/20 = 150.8 (down .4 from yesterday) Scale is moving again! So close to being under 150, but I think that might not happen and stick until the next round. I definitely will go over calories on Thursday night with drinks as well as food and then it will probably take the last 2 days to rebound. I will be mindful of what I eat and drink at this event, but I also am taking it as a "no strings attached" evening. I plan on enjoying myself in a reasonable manner and then getting right back to eating at a deficit the next day. Today is a rest day on my 90 day challenge but I plan on getting a long walk in as I'm in a steps challenge in another group. Have a great start to this new week everyone!

8/21 = 150.1 (down .7 from yesterday) Yesterday was a good day, got in lots of steps for a "rest day" and ate well within my calories. The horrible humidity were were having has stopped, hopefully gone for the rest of the summer and there is a cool breeze which is nice change for August. In other news, my daughter and I met with a new doctor yesterday to work on a new protocol for her anxiety and OCD medication and I really liked him, which is such a relief. There is so much stress in my life, parenting her through this, but taking care of myself and making my health and well-being a priority, makes it all so much more manageable. We will switch her over to the new medication on Saturday, hoping it will be seamless and a non-event. "Today is my tomorrow. It's up to me to shape it, to take control, and seize every opportunity. The power is in the choices I make each day. I eat well. I live well. I shape me."

8/22 = 149.7 (down .4 from yesterday) I'm under 150!!! Last time I weighed this low was 2 years ago, very happy to see this number :) Hope I can make it stick for the end of the round, but if it bumps up a little, it will for sure by the next round. Yesterday I did my day 31 of 90 exercises: Squat Thrusts, Low Push Slide, Reverse Dragon Lunge with High Kick, Active Bicycles, Cross Body Mountain Climbers, Skinny Sumo, & Single Leg Bridge Lift and went for a 2 mile walk. Today is a yoga day and will try for a walk but it is a little drizzly. I took my 1 month progress photos for the 90 day challenge yesterday and yes, changes are happening! Definitely a noticeable reduction in my mid-section, Yay for progress!

8/23 = 149.3 (down .4 from yesterday) Super busy day yesterday but somehow not a lot of steps. I didn't get my workout in because I kept prioritizing other things ahead of it. Lesson learned get it in earlier than later. I finally finished everything I had to do and it was 9 p.m. and I hadn't worked out or had dinner. I chose to have dinner and call it a night. By calling it a night, I mean get in bed with a glass of wine and watch the Real Housewives of NY reunion show. Yes, I skipped yoga for the Real Housewives, sorry not sorry :) Saturday is a scheduled rest day, so I'm just going to swap that around with yesterday so as too not get behind on my challenge. I have my black tie event tonight and while I'm not totally crazy in love with my gown, I am happy with how I look in it. 2 months ago I would've skipped this event because of how I looked back then. So glad I started this journey to make these changes both inside and out. "It's not just the weight you lose, but the life you gain."

8/24 = 149.9 (up .6 from yesterday) I'll take this number and be happy with it. Super pleased to still be under 150 as I have no idea what my calories were yesterday. I don't think I was too over in calories with the food at the party but way too many adult beverages. Drinking lots of water today and have a good, sweaty workout on the schedule. One more day to go friends, let's all finish the round strong!

8/25 = 149.9 (no change from yesterday) Goal met for this round!! I lost 1.3 pounds this round and am thrilled to be starting the next round in the 140's. See you all in Round 51...

Good job! Can't wait to follow your progress in round 51 :smiley: You are killing it!
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    @Bendiz_ Thank you! Congrats on your great progress too!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,890 Member
    Options

8/25 = 149.9 (no change from yesterday) Goal met for this round!! I lost 1.3 pounds this round and am thrilled to be starting the next round in the 140's. See you all in Round 51...

Congratulations on hitting the 140's. A great achievement!
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,990 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017, You are soooo close to the 150's. :grin: