Weird things you do with food

Replies

• Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I like to eat boiled eggs chopped up with salt and pepper. They have to be warm still though. I do not like cold boiled eggs.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,866 Member
    I just discovered that oven fries sprinkled with ranch dressing mix is pretty good.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    I just discovered that oven fries sprinkled with ranch dressing mix is pretty good.

I used to go to a restaurant that made ranch fries. They are delicious. I also loved to dip them in ranch dressing.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    HostageCat wrote: »
    dipping fish fingers in custard
    giphy.gif

Ok Dr..... I bet you think you look good in a fez and a bow-tie too.
  • DWBalboa
    When I eat shrimp, I'll eat the legs.

• peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    i eat the bones from canned salmon
    i stir eggs into my oats so it'll turn into a custard
    i ate a pb & chicken sandwich the other day and it was rly good lmao
    i like eating tomato paste
    sometimes i eat the green leaves with the strawberries
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    You know how some people don't like their food to touch, well I'm the opposite. I love when it mixes and you get an unexpected new taste.
    Also I love salt on my watermelon and apples.
    Oh and dipping fries in ice cream.
  • bernadettenz
    bernadettenz Posts: 252 Member
    mjrc2 wrote: »
    Beetroot sandwiches .. yummm :p

I LOVE beetroot sandwiches! On fresh white bread with lots of butter. YUMMY!

@bernadettenz Are they roasted beets, or raw???

They are pickled I guess. They are cooked, sliced, and then put in a jar with vinegar and I'm not sure what else. But they last forever in the fridge. My Dad makes them.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,899 Member
    Sweet pickles on braunsweiger slices and a dollop of mayo.
  • DWBalboa
    Would serenading Pizza be considered weird?
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Putting dill pickle juice on my grilled cheese.
  • rissagreer1
    rissagreer1 Posts: 2 Member
    jkirby0036 wrote: »
    my kids eat pancakes with mustard, I tend to take everything apart when I eat it. Like kitkats, I bite the chocolate off each of sides then take each wafer off and eat it. M&Ms- I will bite the shell off first while its in my mouth then eat the chocolate. I'm sure there is more weirdness about me, I just can't think of it at the moment.

You're my hero! We are twinsies!
  • rissagreer1
    rissagreer1 Posts: 2 Member
    Me too!
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Cinnamon, salt, and stevia, sugar free maple syrup almost.....on everything.....and when I say everything, I mean everything. Chicken seasoning, potatoes, vegetables, oatmeal, pasta, soups, salads....etc. quantity depends on the meal but I’d say those 4 ingredients run my palate lol. They say cinnamon can be toxic after like a tbsp a day or something?? Yeah I’m pushing about 2-3 TABLESPOONS a day...
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Green Giant and Birds-eye (USA) make cauliflower veggie-tots if you want to cut back on carbs.
    https://www.greengiant.com/products/detail/green-giant-cauliflower-veggie-tots/
    Those do sound good.
  • daltontf
    daltontf Posts: 63 Member
    Growing up, my brother and I would dip peanut butter sandwiches in tomato soup.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    daltontf wrote: »
    Growing up, my brother and I would dip peanut butter sandwiches in tomato soup.

Yaaasss. I spent quite a few minutes last night trying to convince my son that PB and salsa is delish.
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    A couple of things that have raised eyebrows....

nutella and pringles
    mixing ketchup and mayo (it's basically marie rose sauce! But people think it's weird when the see me do it)
    my mum eats grapes and cheese and I think that's a bit weird
    mango pizza
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Ketchup and mustard is with some spices is Thousand Island dressing in the states. (add mustard and it is the special sauce McDonalds uses.