New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Bought these last night. Pretty yummy
    aqoy78xlfzau.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Yes. ;)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Guys... I just found a dunkaroo while cleaning my room... LOL think it’s safe to eat? XD
    5kggn8t7lag2.jpeg

Lol please tell me theirs on expiration date I havent seen one in years
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Guys... I just found a dunkaroo while cleaning my room... LOL think it’s safe to eat? XD
    5kggn8t7lag2.jpeg

The expiration date must have been on another piece of it that I already ate haha!
    The last time I bought them on eBay was either 2014 or 2015, but I have no clue how old they were at that point!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    5kggn8t7lag2.jpeg

The expiration date must have been on another piece of it that I already ate haha!
    The last time I bought them on eBay was either 2014 or 2015, but I have no clue how old they were at that point!

I tried to buy these for a friend a few years ago and all the ones on eBay said do not eat expired LOL. I am sure they still taste amazing, only one way to find out ;)
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the apple pie Oreos yet? I saw at the store today they look delicious because made with the graham base. I know they aren’t new but was wondering if worth buying.

i can't buy those (or the blueberry pie ones) because i have zero self control. they are AMAZING.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    6hxi09vbt7oh.png

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG <3
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    6hxi09vbt7oh.png

OH MY DEAR GOD!!! This is amazing news. And so low calorie too! I love Enlightened for making this. I hope I can find it now!!

Btw, I'm on a real Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt craze lately. Just tried Tiramisu and Caramel Apple Pie this week. Soooo good! Now I have to hunt down that ice cream!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    6hxi09vbt7oh.png

OH MY DEAR GOD!!! This is amazing news. And so low calorie too! I love Enlightened for making this. I hope I can find it now!!

Btw, I'm on a real Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt craze lately. Just tried Tiramisu and Caramel Apple Pie this week. Soooo good! Now I have to hunt down that ice cream!

WOW pumpkin spice, coffee, and low calorie ice cream all in one?! My three favorite things.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    6hxi09vbt7oh.png

WOW pumpkin spice, coffee, and low calorie ice cream all in one?! My three favorite things.

Same!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    6hxi09vbt7oh.png

IT'S EVERYTHING I WANTED HALO TOP TO DO ALL ALONG DARN IT. Guess I'm setting aside $100 to get me through November on this stuff ;) I just hope the grocery stores get it in soon -- I still haven't been able to find the Glazed Donut ANYWHERE.

But really. I really REALLY need that ice cream. Like NOW.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,840 Member
    Options
    The spiriluna protein wrote me saying they ran out of samples
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    i want that enlightened ice cream so badly- pumpkin spice- wow
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've never wanted to try pumpkin ice cream, but if Enlightened is doing it....I might have to try it!
  • vnb_208
    Options

Same here !
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options

Same here !

I didn’t get that yet but how annoying I’m sure it’s coming. Companies should know better and set a limit on amount claimed instead of letting people down. I would reply with how sad you are and suggest they make a limit so not to let potential customers down lol they might surprise and “find some” or send free coupons.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    g21kypqsitc9.jpeg
    wie4xgcbmad0.jpeg

This company was so nice. I tried to get 2 waffles for 1 advertised on their website but code didn’t work so I messaged them and they apologized for invalid code and sent me a pack of 8 of any flavor I wanted ! I got blueberry. Since they were soooo nice I really wanted to LOVE them but they weren’t amazing. They reminded me of the KNOW waffles. Very dense and not very waffle like. Think of a denser version of nush cakes, lol. I was expecting a lighter, more waffle like item. They weren't very sweet.

I will toast the next ones I try and see if it makes a difference, I bet they will be a lot better toasted. They were good but not fantastic and very small for 320 calories PER 1 waffle.

Looks like they are a really new company so I bet they will still be tweaking the recipe.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,840 Member
    Options

Same here !

I didn’t get that yet but how annoying I’m sure it’s coming. Companies should know better and set a limit on amount claimed instead of letting people down. I would reply with how sad you are and suggest they make a limit so not to let potential customers down lol they might surprise and “find some” or send free coupons.

I deleted the email after unsubscribing. I was irritated lol