The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• TinaMarieB1208
    TinaMarieB1208 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    44 y.o. looking for motivational friends. Feel free to add me!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps. Weekend is nearly here. 👍
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Friday to all you M agers. Trying to say on track. Enjoy your upcoming weekend.
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday peeps, long weekend just ahead. Enjoy it.
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Busy weekend, tomorrow dig some holes and concrete some poles, Sunday first soccer game, Monday 10k labor day race and Monday night soccer practice...whats everyone's plans?
  • alunbelmont
    alunbelmont Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello, please feel free to add me. be good to share so health tips and recipes. i have currently lost 28lbs in 4 weeks. Hitting my Macros everyday
  • lauryn231099
    lauryn231099 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    54 years young and feeling great after shifting 5kgs. If I get rid of another 3kg I'll be really happy. It's surprising how easy it is to monitor what I eat, and make sure I don't eat what I don't need.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You can tell it's the Friday before a 3-day weekend here; highways empty and I must be the only one working. Today is a run and Yoga class. Found a new Tai Chi center and will start there early next week. Looking forward to a grilled hamburger at some point this weekend. Carpe Diem!
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    cataire3 wrote: »
    Hello and welcome!
    Orfygirl wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I'm 37 here. Feel free to add me!
    Hello, 36 here, just joined
    dananead wrote: »
    39 here feel free to add me!
    42....add me!
    Tucker3306 wrote: »
    Approaching the big 40 feel free to add me

Good Morning everyone, just wanted to say hello and invite you to a really fantastic group called the FAT2FIT - Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group... This is a really great site for developing friendships and getting to know other MFP participants. Our motto is that we "Can do this, Will do this, Together!" and we really work to do just that...

The challenge is comprised of five (5) teams of approximately 35 to 40 challengers per team (roughly 200 in the group each month). We all compete in a friendly team vs. team weight loss challenge. In addition, each team has its own chat room where teammates encourage, support, motivate and get to know each other. We have some really terrific friendships form. In addition, there are optional weekly group challenges, moderator challenges and even some individual team challenges. You can participate in these or not, it's entirely up to you.

If you are really looking to add friends and want to become part of a family that will work with you helping motivate, encourage and support you - then you should really take a look and maybe give us a try, you'll be pleasantly surprised and glad you did... We would love to have you!

Steve (moderator)

GROUP PAGE: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

REGISTRATION PAGE: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10669784/fat2fit-wlc-registration-page-now-accepting-september-registrations#latest
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, just wanted to say hello and invite you to a really fantastic group called the FAT2FIT - Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group... This is a really great site for developing friendships and getting to know other MFP participants. Our motto is that we "We can do this, We will do this, Together!" and we really work to do just that...

The challenge is comprised of five (5) teams of approximately 35 to 40 challengers per team (roughly 200 in the group each month). We all compete in a friendly team vs. team weight loss challenge. In addition, each team has its own chat room where teammates encourage, support, motivate and get to know each other. We have some really terrific friendships form. In addition, there are optional weekly group challenges, moderator challenges and even some individual team challenges. You can participate in these or not, it's entirely up to you.

If you are really looking to add friends and want to become part of a family that will work with you helping motivate, encourage and support you - then you should really take a look and maybe give us a try, you'll be pleasantly surprised and glad you did... We would love to have you!

Steve (moderator)

auaevpdp3pki.jpg

GROUP PAGE: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

REGISTRATION PAGE: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10669784/fat2fit-wlc-registration-page-now-accepting-september-registrations#latest

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FAT2FIT-Weight Loss Challenge IS OPEN TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN JOINING US, NOT JUST THOSE THAT I TAGGED. ANYONE CAN JOIN! WE WELCOME EVERYONE, INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND JOIN TOGETHER, just let us know and we can put you on the same team... Hope to see you all!

jason3105 wrote: »
    Mike_take2 wrote: »
    shanae727 wrote: »
    edup1975 wrote: »
    gems74 wrote: »
    AmyAnnJ78 wrote: »
    shanae727 wrote: »
    [quote="mugofire;c-38288993"
    sharroney wrote: »
    dbkyser wrote: »
    dely217 wrote: »
    dkjk1105 wrote: »
    Ralphone wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    stetienne wrote: »
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    sobhy0101 wrote: »
    skyekat12 wrote: »
    drspantis wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    dely217 wrote: »
  • 2boysmomLV
    2boysmomLV Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    54 here! Please feel free to add me!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Good morning folks! After spending 30 minutes catching up on this thread (is there a way to subscribe, so I'm reminded to come back each day?), I just wanted say y'all are doing great! I have a birthday tomorrow (52 :# ) so I'm hoping to find motivation and stay on the right path.
    Make it a great day!

Happy birthday!

Hope you have a happy birthday!!!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hi, I am new here. I would appreciate any support from anyone on my fitness journey starting tomorrow 1st of September 2018.

Hey you can do it!!!! You just need to take the first step and looks like you have. Get started and enjoy the ride
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, all.

Enjoyed my first session back with the trainer after taking 3 months off. We're beginning the offseason work on correcting my posture imbalances and then strengthening the posterior chain muscle groups for next season.

Today's lower temps and humidity are a big relief around here. I'm really looking forward to a bike ride tomorrow and then a swim/run on Sunday.

Hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!

• AliNouveau
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »
    Happy Friday, all.

Enjoyed my first session back with the trainer after taking 3 months off. We're beginning the offseason work on correcting my posture imbalances and then strengthening the posterior chain muscle groups for next season.

Today's lower temps and humidity are a big relief around here. I'm really looking forward to a bike ride tomorrow and then a swim/run on Sunday.

Hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!

Off season from what?
  • sobhy0101
    sobhy0101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 37 years old from birth but my "Body Fat Analisis" says "your body age" is 62 Years!!!!

Do I qualify here? lol
  • sobhy0101
    sobhy0101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good morning folks! After spending 30 minutes catching up on this thread (is there a way to subscribe, so I'm reminded to come back each day?), I just wanted say y'all are doing great! I have a birthday tomorrow (52 :# ) so I'm hoping to find motivation and stay on the right path.
    Make it a great day!

Happy Birthday 🎉
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Make it a great day!

Happy birthday!

Thank you!
  • ajfauni
    ajfauni Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 37 years old from birth but my "Body Fat Analisis" says "your body age" is 62 Years!!!!

Do I qualify here? lol

Happy Birthday to you!
  • ajfauni
    ajfauni Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I turned 36 this year. I guess I can be part of the group. :)