The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• SkyeRaynes
    SkyeRaynes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    morning everyone. I'm here trying to get rid of the weight I gained through menopause. Any tips :)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you May agers. Welcome to Friday Junior. Alright let's all get it done and have a good day
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good morning people, happy Thursday! Get those workouts in before the heat kicks in.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Humidity? Humidity this year is spelled N-e-w J-e-r-s-e-y. No way I'm running outside. I did hit the mother lode at vinyasa yoga last night--I was the only one who showed up, so it was a private lesson. And apparently my company is the only one open today because there was hardly any traffic (ain't complainin'). Labor Day weekend coming up so an extra day off. Hope the weather gives us a break. Carpe diem.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Not looking forward to putting on a suit and walking to meetings in Boston today.
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Good morning folks! After spending 30 minutes catching up on this thread (is there a way to subscribe, so I'm reminded to come back each day?), I just wanted say y'all are doing great! I have a birthday tomorrow (52 :# ) so I'm hoping to find motivation and stay on the right path.
    Make it a great day!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    stetienne wrote: »
    Good morning folks! After spending 30 minutes catching up on this thread (is there a way to subscribe, so I'm reminded to come back each day?), I just wanted say y'all are doing great! I have a birthday tomorrow (52 :# ) so I'm hoping to find motivation and stay on the right path.
    Make it a great day!

Happy Birthday tomorrow, you youngster! (I just turned 56). Have a great celebration!
  • dmeri1977
    dmeri1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody, I'm new here. Not my first time dieting, but having another go!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Make it a great day!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow.🎉
  • BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    36 here! feel free to add me. looking to lose another 10 to 15.
  • runnergirl089
    runnergirl089 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Make it a great day!

You can bookmark it and get notifications when people post to the thread. Don't remember exactly how to do that though.
  • MellyMel377
    MellyMel377 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Make it a great day!

If you scroll to the top of the page you'll see a star in the upper right hand corner, click on it to highlight it. Then you will get notifications for this thread.
  • drspantis
    drspantis Posts: 12 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Happy Friday Eve! In my early 50s. Count me in. I'm happy to welcome new fitness pals. I've been going for a little over a month now. It's been so helpful having a support system here. :)
  • drspantis
    Options
    morning everyone. I'm here trying to get rid of the weight I gained through menopause. Any tips :)

I've only been back here for a little over a month, but what has been helpful for me is trying to stay within my calories. My doctor recommended 1200 or so calories a day. It has helped. Plus, trying to do about 40 minutes of aerobics at least every other day.
  • drspantis
    Options
    crd262 wrote: »
    Give me strength!! Office potluck today... I skipped breakfast to give myself some calorie flexibility, but this is going to be tough for me. I saw cookies headed into the break room, and sugar is my biggest weakness.

Hope your potluck went well. We had one yesterday too - tacos, cheese dip and key lime pie. So not to feel deprived, I tried to just limit the amount I ate and survived it. Food is just too good though. :p
  • drspantis
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday my middle ages friends. Picked some apples, got a bushel of tomatoes and tonight I have a date to skate. Yay what a fun day

Sounds like a fun day. :)
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Soccer fields open 95 out at the moment, should sweat out a few lbs at practice...
  • skyekat12
    skyekat12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    32 ... add me
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Make it a great day!

Happy birthday for tomorrow.. :)
  • sobhy0101
    sobhy0101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here. I would appreciate any support from anyone on my fitness journey starting tomorrow 1st of September 2018.