New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    The only Pumpkin Ice Cream I'm on the hunt for is Talenti's!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    If anyone has 7-11’s app they have free ice cream coupons under the “Rewards” tab! I just got home so I’m pretty bummed I didn’t see it beforehand because the drumstick coupon expires today, but the free Haagen Dazs is good throughout September 7th!
    38n137ghri0t.png
    qbtz0zlbebmd.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    If anyone has 7-11’s app they have free ice cream coupons under the “Rewards” tab! I just got home so I’m pretty bummed I didn’t see it beforehand because the drumstick coupon expires today, but the free Haagen Dazs is good throughout September 7th!
    38n137ghri0t.png
    qbtz0zlbebmd.png

Omg thanks for heads up! That haagan daas one is nice, I will be getting :)!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2018
    For those that haven't tried the Reese's Outrageous Blizzard I highly recommend it! So much peanut buttery goodness in almost every bite. The cups & Reese's Pieces weren't as hard as rocks as I was dreading & the peanut butter swirl/sauce was incredible.

I found this at The Grocery Outlet (about $2.50)

0085831297854_0_A1C1_0600.png

Also Walmart has the Halo Top Peanut Butter & Jelly in stock.
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    d8ui5bd2h6hc.jpeg

Found this at Walmart tonight!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    d8ui5bd2h6hc.jpeg

Found this at Walmart tonight!

YOU GUYS ARE killing me with all this pumpkin spice stuff.... I am so buying those if Walmart has them tomorrow. Cinnabon too.. can’t get much better than that.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    These are pretty good. They were just released. I won 3 cases of each flavor on a giveaway.
    I randomly entered it because it popped up on my facebook one day, LOL. I don't mind internet tracking my preferences and habits if it brings me free snacks.

The chip has a nice light airy texture. The apple has a VERY subtle apple flavor. The apple flavor wasn't strong at all and could only be tasted on first bite, but then was gone. I tasted the base chip flavor more. They weren't really sweet like I was imagining. They needed some cinnamon and sugar added.

The cheddar were my favorite because savory works better with the base flavor of the chickpea chips. Nice cheddar flavor.

The cheddar were really good and there were quite a bit of chips in the bag for only 90 calories. I hope they come out with different flavors.

d0kbb2d70hhb.jpg
    a0co0qv6n2sd.jpg
    w9x84wzoxw2f.jpg
    zusw13setdyg.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    My friend who works at DD game me one of the apple caramel ones too. It's pretty good but I'm horribly spoiled by a local bakery that has the best donuts ever.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I found the So Delicious Mousse at my store yesterday. YUM! I ate the whole thing in one sitting (which I don't do often). No thaw time required.

u8cnridf0qax.png

What was the texture like? How does it compare to halo top dairy free? Been wanting to see reviews of these!

• What was the texture like? How does it compare to halo top dairy free? Been wanting to see reviews of these!

I've only ever had the oatmeal halo top dairy free, which I like, but I liked this one more. It's creamy and a bit airy which I guess is why they're calling it a mousse. Overall I'm not sure I would've realized it was low calorie, the texture & taste was closer to regular ice cream for me.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    2018_fallfeast.png?ssl=true
    Tried caribou coffee's pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese. (Far right, forgot to take a pic) I believe it's technically Einstein bro's bagel brand. May not be new new but new to me! Super good. I was worried that the bagel and cream cheese both being pumpkin flavored would be too much but heck no it was the perfect amount. And I sometimes find fall things to be too strong and 'taste like a candle' but I was craving pumpkin so bad. Totally gonna get it again!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    a0lol1dcgt03.png
    rwd6zi24ibsm.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited September 2018
    I found the So Delicious Mousse at my store yesterday. YUM! I ate the whole thing in one sitting (which I don't do often). No thaw time required.

u8cnridf0qax.png

What store did you find it at? Was it the same price as their other pints, or more/less expensive?
    Since it's not technically low calorie "ice cream," I wonder if Walmart will be allowed to sell it?
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    nic_27_grassisgreener Posts: 193 Member
    edited September 2018
    hgycta wrote: »
    What store did you find it at? Was it the same price as their other pints, or more/less expensive?
    Since it's not technically low calorie "ice cream," I wonder if Walmart will be allowed to sell it?

I found it at my Payless which is a Kroger brand store. I looked just a few days earlier and they didn't have it, so I'd say keep on checking. It was $5.49, their other pints are $4.99 or $5.49 depending on the type.

I hope I didn't oversell it. I really liked it, but I don't have as much experience with these ice creams as some of you here! I don't often buy these because they're a bit expensive for me. But the Payless app has a $1.50 off coupon for the mousse, plus Ibotta has $1.50 cash back. Yay!

• thynes1313 wrote: »
    Free Blizzard Alert! And news for the pumpkin lovers...

rboas94gtbrv.jpg

Did anyone get this deal? I went to my DQ and they told me it was a misprint, and my app only had a buy 1 get 1 free coupon. They did have the fall flavors though.