The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• eriktherealviking
    Options
    Wow! Finally a group for me. I turned 40 last year - been staying active, eating clean and feel so happy to be alive and enjoying life.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »
    I started the day with a swim and a trail run. No pacing, just a casual social event with my training partners. My wife and I will do some kayaking this afternoon, since its going to get warm and humid.

Have a great day, all!

That sounds like a lovely day!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning middle angers.. It's a glorious spring day here, I hope you all enjoy your day. :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    So my washer wasn't spinning. The repair guy said it is possibly not worth fixing but would cost over $200 for him to come out to check. Thank you google. I took it apart, had to get a new socket set, they're super cheap, had to get the jack from my car to help and managed to fish some stuff out and now it works

And best part....i now know where all those socks go that get lost.... The dryer doesn't eat them, the washing mashing does
  • edgethelegend
    edgethelegend Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all, 36yr old next week, father to three awesome kids, husband to amazing wife (got say it or I get the beatings). Gained 10kgs (22lbs) over last 2yrs through job change and really want to get all of it off again. Need motivation to log accurately, exercise 4 times a week and clean up the diet. Please add me. Happy to contribute and praise ;-)
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    dely217 wrote: »
    I ate 2 plates of spaghetti noodles for dinner, load up with carbs and water tonight for race day tomorrow...

Good luck in the race!!
    Is it a 10k?
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I hate rushing the seasons but fall and winter are my favourites. So cozy

Sounds interesting!! No seasons in my part of the world.
  • juliejeanette1123
    Options
    Happy September!
    I'm Julie, I'm 48, and I've lost 20 lbs so far with 30 or so more to go. You can add me if you would like.
  • KristinaAkurela
    KristinaAkurela Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, feel free to add me up!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Have a good week peeps!
  • StrawberryJellyBelly
    Options
    Hiya gang, just turn 43 yet mind of a teenager and a mouth of a sailor 😂😂😂 anyone who wanna add me, I'm ere 😀
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    So my washer wasn't spinning. The repair guy said it is possibly not worth fixing but would cost over $200 for him to come out to check. Thank you google. I took it apart, had to get a new socket set, they're super cheap, had to get the jack from my car to help and managed to fish some stuff out and now it works

And best part....i now know where all those socks go that get lost.... The dryer doesn't eat them, the washing mashing does

Great job, Ali! B)
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »
    dely217 wrote: »
    I ate 2 plates of spaghetti noodles for dinner, load up with carbs and water tonight for race day tomorrow...

Good luck in the race!!
    Is it a 10k?

Yes, 10k.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

Great job, Ali! B)

Thanks Duchess. My dad was always a Mr. Fixit guess I spent lots of time with him taking things apart. Thank goodness for YouTube though
  • mariselaalves
    mariselaalves Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for more friends with great motivation tips. I'm 42 mother of 5. Trying to kick type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
  • 3reglamc
    3reglamc Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good morning y’all 👋🏼
    39 year old here, who is eles is board? Raining 🌧 in my neck of the woods.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday and a day off for some of us. Today is a workout day for me so going to get it in a bit earlier then usual. Enjoy the day and good luck all.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    And the heat and humidity have returned! Got in an easy bike ride early this morning, this afternoon will be spent lounging by the in laws swimming pool. Tough duty, I know ;)

Happy Labor Day to all those celebrating a day off today.
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    47 here! Feel free to add me