If You Eat Cookies, Cakes, Ice Cream Daily Do You Consider Yourself Dieting?

Replies

• workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Ashley is judging you from the comfort of her cardboard box. See how judgmental she looks.
    hd3z92t2qh45.jpeg

:heart: that she's judging us from a Penzeys box!

I am a huge Penzey's fan! Every savory dish is better with a little Fox Point on it.

I am waiting on my annual restocking order right now! Should be here any day now :smiley:
    I just did this not too long ago!! Enjoy your Penzeys:)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    meagan8376 wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    @paperpudding i guess i touched on a sensitive subject.

Looking at your diary your a prime example of why i said what i said, your eating more snacks then your breakfast an your dinner combined.

You almost ate as much for your biggest meal as compared to your junk food.

I'm not a fan of creeping diaries. It's none of my business. And it's none of yours. Public slagging of people's diaries is exactly why this thread was started, so I guess it seems we've come full circle.

At least we know who's wearing the superior slacks.

People look at other diaries and make judgments all the time on here. Just because it's not what you want to hear or don't like it doesn't automatically mean she's coming from a mean place doesn't seem like that at all. If you take offence to it or feel some kind of way, that's a personal issue within yourself.

The only diaries I have ever looked at are the ones where people ask for help because they aren't losing weight and the only thing I am looking for is inaccurate logging.

ETA I also look when someone claims they never eat processed food and acts all holier than thou. BTW most of the time these diaries are filled with processed food.

I usually only look when someone has asked for help. It's usually just a quick look at how entries are being logged (weight vs cups vs items), fat and protein targets (and sodium and fibre, if they are watching those) and how close they are coming to them, and total calories both eaten and from exercise. I may glance at the food items, but it's really not part of the basics that I'm looking for.
This discussion has been closed.