**TEAM PERSEVERANCE- AUGUST CHALLENGE- WEEK 3**(Closed group

Options

Replies

• Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Thx Judy and that is the best reason in the world to not be on MFP!!!! Tell him I said thank your for serving and Semper Fi!!! I was born to a career Marine!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY and WOO HOO THAT HE IS BACK!!!!!
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    Ok team I have ALOT of explaining to do.. :( my daughter ended up sick had to go to the hospital thats why I have been MIA with a stressful week. I did all of the challanges plus met my goals last week..

This week I did my goals but did not do my challanges.. Lori can I still make them up?? Just wanted to let you ladies know. I was thinking about quitting but after giving it some thought im not going to let myself or my team down, so with that being said im ready to go & once again sorry..
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    COPY AND PASTE!!! AMOUNT OF EXTRA CRUNCHES I WILL COMMIT TO THIS WEEK:

1. Lori- 1,500
    2.KJ - 350
    3. Sherri - 1,200
    4. Jill - 500
    5. Jules - 1,200
    6. Arielle - 300 (copied from her post)
    7. Cheryl - 500
    8. Heather- 2,400 I LOVE crunches! I'll do 400 a day... *gulp* I need to push myself!
    9. Elana - 400
    10. Judy - 350
    11. Cecy - 1,500
    12. Robbie - 1200
    13. Bonnie - 200
    14. Reesa - 300
    15. Tanya - 200
    16. Anina - 600 for the week now I have 500 to go
    17. Justin (Seatown J) - 700
    18. Tiffany 2,000
  • Trans4mations
    Trans4mations Posts: 90 Member
    Options

Would all of you please come here. Ok let's all put out hands together. ONE TWO THREE... GO TEAM!!!!!!!

Now get out there and kick your own @ss today!!!

I really put my hand out too! I know I just looked crazy to those around me! Teehee!! Go Team!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Ok team I have ALOT of explaining to do.. :( my daughter ended up sick had to go to the hospital thats why I have been MIA with a stressful week. I did all of the challanges plus met my goals last week..

This week I did my goals but did not do my challanges.. Lori can I still make them up?? Just wanted to let you ladies know. I was thinking about quitting but after giving it some thought im not going to let myself or my team down, so with that being said im ready to go & once again sorry..
    Tiffany, I hope your daughter gets better soon.
    As for quitting?? No way girlfriend! You're much too important to give up on yourself and the team.
    We all love you :smile:
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options

As for quitting?? No way girlfriend! You're much too important to give up on yourself and the team.

aww thanks Jules you always know how to cheer me up :)

I love you guys too :)
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Day 3 -

200 Jump Jacks - done!
    100 Mountain Climbers - done!
    20 Lunges - done!
    Water - done!
    Under cals - done!

200 crunches towards team challenge (total of 600/1200 - yay half-way!)
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Tiffany thank you soooo much for reaching out to us!!! I'm so proud of you right now! I know what you've been going through because you messaged me but I didn't share it with the team.

YES, YES, and YES it will count if you want to make up any of the days you missed!!!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Day 3:

200 Jump Jacks - check!
    100 Mountain Climbers - begrudgingly done...I HATE these! :tongue:
    20 Lunges - did travelling lunges while walking my extra mile on the track (I knoooow...an extra mile was not needed, but was done!)
    Water - I'm already there...still have the second have of my day to go!
    Under cals - I can pretty well guarantee that!

Also did 200 crunches for the team challenge (total of 410 of 600 (I think I pledged 600!)) I'm thinking I'm going to exceed my pledge!
  • trimom63
    Options
    Sorry about not posting last night. My Marine son returned from deployment last night and we were up until the wee hours of the night visiting.

You must be thrilled he's home!!!
  • trimom63
    Options

Love your tenacity!! I agree with Jules....no quitting!! You're too important! Hope you're daughter is doing ok....that's scary when they have to be in the hospital!!
  • rj_knitnchick
    Options
    under calories
    over water
    jumping jacks
    mtn climbers
    lunges
    400 crunches: DONE!!!
  • aninamika
    aninamika Posts: 159
    Options

aww thanks Jules you always know how to cheer me up :)

I love you guys too :)

You haven't given up Tiffany - so you go girl! Sending some stay well vibes to your little princess and some kick butt vibes to you :)
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Well under calories
    Way over on water
    Did all the challenges
    Did 150 crunches
    I'm beat tonight.

TEAM YOU ARE DOING WONDERFUL!!!!! I haven't been on much today but finally have time to be on here tonight so PLEASE holler if you need me!!!!
  • aninamika
    aninamika Posts: 159
    Options
    G'day everyone! To those who are in lala land sending you some sweet dream vibes to tide you over until the morn!

After a grilling bootcamp sesh which kicked my butt I managed to squeeze out the challenges:

200 Jump jacks - check
    3 sets of 21 (1st @ 10kg, 2nd @ 8kgs & 3rd @ 6 kgs) - yeap I had to drop the weights but my arms were just not cooperating with me today.
    3 sets of 12 woodchops (6kg) - check
    50 knee to elbow crunches & 50 reverse crunches towards the team challenge!

Yesterday's water levels were over
    Calories were under...despite having some questionable choices

It's Thursday everyone...that's one day closer to Friday :happy:
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Tuff time gettig going tonight but did get everything done and finishing my crunches when I get off. Hope everyone has a wonderfull nights sleep and feels GREAT tomorrow. YAY one day closer to the weekend!!!!!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Challenge exercises: yes
    Crunches toward team goal: 33
    Water: 72 oz.
    Calories: under
    Have a great evening everyone!
    Tiffany, thanks for not giving up!!!
  • elana1987
    elana1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Challenges: dooooone!
    50 crunches for team (I think it brings me to 250)
    Water - over
    Cals - under

Goodnight everyone! :)
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    fitnhealthyccthatsme Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Water - good
    Calories - under

200 Jumping Jacks - done
    100 Mountain Climbers - done
    20 Lunges - done

long day, super tired, bed soon
  • Complete and Victory on all Levels!!! So SORE!
    I was ravenous today. Thirteen calories away from my goal. But there was NO WAY I was going to
    let my team down!