Favorite Movie Quotes.

Options

Replies

• lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    "I feel the need, the need for speed" and

"Hey Goose you big stud", "that's me baby", "take me to bed or lose me forever"

Both from Top Gun
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    "Why don't you make like a tree, and get the **** outta here?"
    Boondock Saints.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    "If you're not first you're last" -Ricky Bobby- talledega nights

"Gator's *****es better be wearing Jimmies" -Allen Gamble- The Other guys

Terry Hoitz: Your farts aren't manly.
    Allen Gamble: Are you serious?
    Terry Hoitz: They sound like a baby blowing out birthday candles.

Fosse: Hope you like prison food... and penis.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Col. Jessep: You want answers?

Kaffee: I want the truth!

Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Kaffee: Did you order the Code Red?

Col. Jessep: I did the job I...

Kaffee: Did you order the Code Red?

Col. Jessep: You're Goddamn right I did!
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    "Today, however, is a day, sadly, no longer remembered. So, I thought we could mark this November the 5th by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. Of course, there are those who do not want us to speak. I suspect, even now, orders are being shouted into telephones and men with guns are racing to this station. But regardless of what weapons they try to use to effect silence, words will always retain their power. Words are the means to meaning, and for some, the annunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country." -V for Vendetta

I found this scene very moving and truthful. In fact, I think this movie is honestly a prediction of our future...
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Kaylee Frye: Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!
    Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Oh, God! I can't *know* that!
    Jayne Cobb: I could stand to hear a little more.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    "Today, however, is a day, sadly, no longer remembered. So, I thought we could mark this November the 5th by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. Of course, there are those who do not want us to speak. I suspect, even now, orders are being shouted into telephones and men with guns are racing to this station. But regardless of what weapons they try to use to effect silence, words will always retain their power. Words are the means to meaning, and for some, the annunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country." -V for Vendetta

I found this scene very moving and truthful. In fact, I think this movie is honestly a prediction of our future...

Amen, and I agree.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I'm having too much fun reading these but need to get some work done. I'll leave you with a few quotes from "Better Off Dead":

Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way... turn.

I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years! I'm no dummy!

Dying when you're not really sick is really sick, you know. Really!

Suicide is never the answer, little trooper.

[After Lane falls into a dump truck off of a bridge] Man, that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that.

I want my two dollars!
  • msbeavert
    Options
    "I'm your Huckleberry." ---Tombstone

Erg!!!! That was my quote! lol Okay...instead I'll go with

"Where's Wyatt?"

"Why he's down by the creek....walking on water."

and

"Why Kate, you're not wearing your bustle. How lewd!!"
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    'In those moments where you're not quite sure if the undead are really dead, dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets. I mean, one more clean shot to the head, and this lady could have avoided becoming a human Happy Meal. Woulda... coulda... shoulda.'
    -Zombieland

Love Zombieland

Believe it or not, Twinkies have an expiration date. Some day very soon, Life's little Twinkie gauge is gonna go... empty.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    "Can i buy you a fish sandwich" - The Ladies Man

"say hello to my lil' friend" - Tony Montana
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" - Dante Hicks

Good one!
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    "you mean like the backseat of a volkswagon?!?!"

-several characters in Mallrats

Kevin Smith movies are so quoteable.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Now we must all fear evil men, but the evil we must fear most is the indifference of good men. - Boondock Saints

:happy:

Now Roc, are you sure that you're obee-kay-bee? ~ The Boondock Saints

I love ROC. I can't walk down to the corner store to buy cigarettes without running into like 9 guys you F****. lmao.. LOVE this movie!!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    "I'm your Huckleberry." ---Tombstone

Erg!!!! That was my quote! lol Okay...instead I'll go with

"Where's Wyatt?"

"Why he's down by the creek....walking on water."

and

"Why Kate, you're not wearing your bustle. How lewd!!"

Love love love this movie!! One of my favorites :heart: My quote:

Wyatt Earp: Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smokewagon and see what happens...
    Johnny Tyler: M-mister, I'm gettin' tired of your...
    Wyatt Earp: [slaps Tyler across the face] I'm gettin' tired of all your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work!
    Wyatt Earp: [slaps him harder] I said throw down, boy!

Wyatt Earp=BAMF
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    "Smile it increases your face value" Dolly Parton, Steel Magnolias
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    "it's only a flesh wound" - Prince of Ni, Holy Grail, Monty Python

"i consider myself a one man wolf pack" - Allan, The Hangover
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    "Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and *kitten*... and Jack left town."
    Bruce "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell, "Army of Darkness"

Yes! My other favorite is:

It's a trick. Get an axe.
    - Ashley J. "Ash" Williams in Army of Darkness

-Also, pretty much every line from "Firefly" & "Serenity"!

-Star Wars has some pretty great ones too!

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods