Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I confess I hate football. I think I've confessed that before. :D

You have. At least once and I love you anyway. :wink:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member

Ditto. ;)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins

Ditto. ;)

I am fairly certain that she tells us this every fall. LOL!!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    I survived my weekend away!!! I am currently detoxing from the massive amount of food and drink!!!

@oberon21 - I will try to be kind with the football posts. I am an Alabama fan (as you saw) and my co worker is a Clemson fan -- we are loving them being ranked 1&2!!!

I bought office dog a Clemson tee shirt :-)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    I just inhaled one of these. It was still warm. *drool

I logged it!

abjcpr141d2m.jpg

I'm going to need a donut in my life this week. And by life, I mean mouth!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2018
    I was sad when Dunkin Donuts ran out of the new Apple Caramel donut last Saturday. They asked if I wanted anything else. Um no!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Sipping my first pumpkin chai of the season. (Bring on the pumpkin hate ;) )

zm8084e70dc3.jpg
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member

zm8084e70dc3.jpg

I'm not against pumpkin spice, I just don't understand the hype. :confused:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins

zm8084e70dc3.jpg

My coffee shop keeps pumpkin spice all year. If they didn't, they might not be my coffee shop. I had an iced "Mean Girl" yesterday. (pumpkin spice latte with 2 pumps of hazelnut to trick you - - my favorite barista made it up on the spot when I went in on a Wednesday wearing pink.)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Here is for your PUMPKIN SPICE OVERLOAD!!!hw9v2b33zjst.jpeg
    prjbkqnzde1b.jpeg
    4tfmfd6298rs.jpeg
    czgc5dn9ecbi.jpeg
    kzs81s035iy1.jpeg
    o6adtzl60wjs.jpeg
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Good confession: I haven't bought an item of clothing in over a month. I'm pretty darn proud of myself. Trying to knuckle down and pay down bills.

Good job! I haven't either. But that is because I refuse to shop while my weight is up.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited September 2018
    becky3695 wrote: »
    I survived my weekend away!!! I am currently detoxing from the massive amount of food and drink!!!

@oberon21 - I will try to be kind with the football posts. I am an Alabama fan (as you saw) and my co worker is a Clemson fan -- we are loving them being ranked 1&2!!!

I bought office dog a Clemson tee shirt :-)

I am currently detoxing from too much wine and food after spending 3 days in Texas for work and going out every night with co-workers.

Feel free to post football all you like. I just skip them. ;)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    @becky3695 I saw pumpkin spice Cheerios and pumpkin spice Frosted Flakes at the grocery store today. I like the flavor and I am tired of PS everything.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited September 2018
    So, Tennessee stomped East Tennessee State worse than I expected today. It was a money game for our FCS football team and I saw lots of improvement over our play last week so I won't complain. However, I still think our new coach is starting the wrong QB.

Mississippi State played well from the highlights I saw. I was at work during their game.

Good football day for me.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I slept in until nine today! I usually never sleep in that late & the latest would generally be 7:30-7:45. I'm thinking my body was exhausted after the two days of volunteering to push carts last week in the blistering heat of 90 degrees & working six days in a row.

I have off today & tomorrow & then embark on a nine day in a row work week (Tuesday-next Wednesday).
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    becky3695 wrote: »
    vdi4e8eg1csh.jpeg

Office dog saying hello.... then retreating just as quickly

I just looked up gym shark, too. Love the leggings but I have trouble paying $50 a pair 😕

Adorable puppy!

The leggings I have in my cart are $36. They have free shipping and free returns, so if I don't like them, I'm not really out anything, ya know. I have learned my lesson with buying "cheap" workout leggings. I bought some off Amazon and AFTER I had been wearing them to the gym FOR SEVERAL months, I discovered they were completely shear! :flushed: And I don't mean you could see through them a little, oh no, they were like pantyhose shear. I was mortified. I still don't know why no one told me. So yeah, I'm willing to spend a little more on leggings that I know won't display my whole entire butt to a gym full of lifters.

:#
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    I don't know what pumpkin spice is!

I'm also indifferent to all kinds of football but hubby is a giants fan so I put up with it. It is not going well!

In other pumpkin news, we grew our own for the first time, and I have made pumpkin and ginger cake, and toasted pumpkin seeds, and it was not a total disaster. I have plenty of frozen purée left too.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    I have yet to have my first pumpkin spice latte!! That will come once the temperature drops a bit here. We are still in margarita season!