Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    AAANNNNDDDDD I had to look! I LOVE the urban camo shorts!!
    I will skip over the $65 leggings, too :D:D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    becky3695 wrote: »
    It would come out more like, "Why are you trying to kill me? "

Hopefully this isn't one of the people you're going to have to supervise?

No, thank God and all of the angels. Two of them are new people who haven't started yet and the other two I trained when they started.

Is she the bathroom eater???

No. The bathroom eater is in the auditing department.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    vdi4e8eg1csh.jpeg

Office dog saying hello.... then retreating just as quickly

I just looked up gym shark, too. Love the leggings but I have trouble paying $50 a pair 😕

Adorable puppy!

The leggings I have in my cart are $36. They have free shipping and free returns, so if I don't like them, I'm not really out anything, ya know. I have learned my lesson with buying "cheap" workout leggings. I bought some off Amazon and AFTER I had been wearing them to the gym FOR SEVERAL months, I discovered they were completely shear! :flushed: And I don't mean you could see through them a little, oh no, they were like pantyhose shear. I was mortified. I still don't know why no one told me. So yeah, I'm willing to spend a little more on leggings that I know won't display my whole entire butt to a gym full of lifters.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Cute office dog!

Yay for abs after a high sodium day!, Mo!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    vdi4e8eg1csh.jpeg

Office dog saying hello.... then retreating just as quickly

I just looked up gym shark, too. Love the leggings but I have trouble paying $50 a pair 😕

Adorable puppy!

The leggings I have in my cart are $36. They have free shipping and free returns, so if I don't like them, I'm not really out anything, ya know. I have learned my lesson with buying "cheap" workout leggings. I bought some off Amazon and AFTER I had been wearing them to the gym FOR SEVERAL months, I discovered they were completely shear! :flushed: And I don't mean you could see through them a little, oh no, they were like pantyhose shear. I was mortified. I still don't know why no one told me. So yeah, I'm willing to spend a little more on leggings that I know won't display my whole entire butt to a gym full of lifters.

I always do a stress test. I bend over in a dressing room and see what can be seen. Leggings and shorts without built in panties I always check. I exposed myself completely to a trainer once with shorts without a built in panty...
  • Oberon21
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I'm going in for jury selection AGAIN today. Please pray that I'm not chosen. This has been a huge inconvenience to my whole summer. I'm over it.. 10 more days until my term is done.

I actually WANT to get called for Jury Duty. I am 41 and have NEVER been called!!!

Can I request federal jury duty and get sequestered????

I'm 41 also and had never been called for jury duty until this year. I had renew my license in June and I think that's what got me bumped up on the list. Anyway, my state does it differently than the way friends have said their states do, I had to check the jury website every night to see if I had to go in for selection or just check again the next night waiting for the next instruction. My term was July 17th-August 31st. So basically my whole summer I wasn't able to make any plans until 6pm the night before. Super lame.
    But anyway, today I avoided all 3 of the cases they were selecting for!! And even better, they said my term has officially ended because they have all the juries chosen!!

We get a week. But if they pick for a trial they let us go if you are not selected. You do need to sit there til they release you. I hadn't been called in years. Then I registered to vote in the last presidential election and practically the next month I got called.

I'd also like to be on a big case. The only time in my 20s I went I was put on a child molestation case. I'd prefer to avoid that again.
  • Oberon21
    I took my powerlifting referee test last night. Practical test Saturday at a local meet and I'll be a state referee. Kinda cool!

That is cool! Good luck!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Happy Monday news: For whatever reason, my new people to be responsible for aren't starting until next week.

Today is reset day. I will log everything I eat and drink 64 oz of water. That's my two goals today. If I get back from Bristol in time, I will go to yoga.

I'm resetting, too. Travel last week turned into overeating all weekend. Ugh.

Me too. Why do I let life stress turn to eating? It just creates more stress.

It's hard. Can you ride horses often to de-stress?

I can but the last year or 2 I find dragging myself an hour and 40 min after work through rough traffic to ride a pain. I'm trying to make myself get over that as I am very happy once I get there.
  • kelly_c_77
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I'm going in for jury selection AGAIN today. Please pray that I'm not chosen. This has been a huge inconvenience to my whole summer. I'm over it.. 10 more days until my term is done.

I actually WANT to get called for Jury Duty. I am 41 and have NEVER been called!!!

Can I request federal jury duty and get sequestered????

I'm 41 also and had never been called for jury duty until this year. I had renew my license in June and I think that's what got me bumped up on the list. Anyway, my state does it differently than the way friends have said their states do, I had to check the jury website every night to see if I had to go in for selection or just check again the next night waiting for the next instruction. My term was July 17th-August 31st. So basically my whole summer I wasn't able to make any plans until 6pm the night before. Super lame.
    But anyway, today I avoided all 3 of the cases they were selecting for!! And even better, they said my term has officially ended because they have all the juries chosen!!

The only time in my 20s I went I was put on a child molestation case. I'd prefer to avoid that again.

This was my worry..that I'd get a case like that! :angry:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    I like to hold then in my mouth till the chocolate dissolves then chew the caramel.

I do EXACTLY the same thing except I let the caramel melt in my mouth for a little while before I finish it....lasts longer. :D
  • Crochetluvr
    No, you're just all used to nasty chocolate as standard on that side of the pond. CONTROVERSIAL!

Seriously, I found quite a lot of chocolate a bit gross when I was in the States. Don't know how it's different.

I have to admit that US chocolate has changed over the decades. Cadbury Caramel used to be my favorite until Hersheys started making it....BLECH! Now I go to a local shop that sells authentic imported candy and they have the British Cadbury bars. There is NO comparison. But they are also a LOT more expensive, of course.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    I have been notified that I was selected twice for jury duty, once federal, but I have never been selected. Seems that plea deals are big down here.
    I'm not a chocoholic so I am not tempted. You all can divide my piece.
    I work out at home, so I am not too worried about the quality of my leggings. The last ones I bought were at Costco and I don't remember what I paid. If I was going to wear them out and about, I would definitely spend more and make sure they were nice quality.
    I love the dog. I have one dog that follows me around the house. When I go downstairs to work out, she goes with me and stretches out on the sofa down there. I think the treadmill confuses her.
    I finally got my new pair of sneakers (I think they were sent by wagon train) and they are too small. So I will have to send them back and order a new pair. They are U.S. made, so I have no idea why it takes them so long to ship.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    No, you're just all used to nasty chocolate as standard on that side of the pond. CONTROVERSIAL!

Seriously, I found quite a lot of chocolate a bit gross when I was in the States. Don't know how it's different.

I have to admit that US chocolate has changed over the decades. Cadbury Caramel used to be my favorite until Hersheys started making it....BLECH! Now I go to a local shop that sells authentic imported candy and they have the British Cadbury bars. There is NO comparison. But they are also a LOT more expensive, of course.

Note to self: go visit Bellafina Chocolates soon. Caramel truffles and moonshine truffles needed. (My friend Brenda owns her own chocolate shop.)
  • Crochetluvr
    Note to self: go visit Bellafina Chocolates soon. Caramel truffles and moonshine truffles needed. (My friend Brenda owns her own chocolate shop.)

Ohhhh.....lucky you!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    I taught our new cat to "roll over" today. I'm so proud of both of us. :D

I loved the video you posted!!!
  • kelly_c_77
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I taught our new cat to "roll over" today. I'm so proud of both of us. :D

I loved the video you posted!!!

Thanks! We've watched it a million times! I think it's so funny and she's just so freaking cute!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    The saga of office dog...

We were alerted to a commotion in the reception area. Office dog was pawing at the front door and this strange blue thing was jumping behind her.

A blue tailed lizard had gotten into the office. She must have captured but it shed its tail to get away and under the door. I never knew the tails kept flopping after being shed.

Princess Harlena - lizard slayer!!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    The saga of office dog...

We were alerted to a commotion in the reception area. Office dog was pawing at the front door and this strange blue thing was jumping behind her.

A blue tailed lizard had gotten into the office. She must have captured but it shed its tail to get away and under the door. I never knew the tails kept flopping after being shed.

Princess Harlena - lizard slayer!!!!

Go Princess Harlena!