The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• brainybird43
    brainybird43 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! 48 years old here
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good morning MFPeeps! Happy mid-week! I had a couple of really good food days. Hoping for another today. Have a good one everyone!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I go for my annual physical. I haven't had a physical in AGES. I am sure after it I will be needing to exercise and watch my calories more carefully but I'm pretty sure the last time I was there for a physical I was heavier so that at least is in my favour. :)

Have a great Wednesday my friends
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday. My eyes must be broken because everyday I'm only seeing gray. One heckuva a rainy season.
  • Nixinthefridge
    Nixinthefridge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon from The Netherlands. In my mid 40's and counting :-)
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon from The Netherlands. In my mid 40's and counting :-)

Another Dutchie here but don't live in Holland anymore.
  • Anna022119
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    On this day southeastern United States preparing for a dangerous Hurricane, while the Caribbean expects to begin feeling the effects of a Tropical Storm.

Hang in there folks. I still remember having to get through hurricane Rita in 2005 and that was no joke. Stay strong.
  • jlhflex
    jlhflex Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What yall talking bout. Im 39 and still a teenager...............
  • Kevin_Hassenpflug
    Options
    45 year old {divorced} Geek/Nerd Looking for friends........
  • AnnmarieSimmons
    AnnmarieSimmons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello all feel free to add me, just starting on my mfp again 😁😁 really worked the first time I used this app, looking for support from likeminded people. I want to get fitter and loss some weight.
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Last nightshift of the week thankfully. Had my rest day today so feet up after I woke before coming to work, back into the gym again tomorrow though and the targets are increasing accordingly.

Feel free to add me, always looking for others share the support with.
  • CycleCoast42
    CycleCoast42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello 53 Female in California. Starting over again after losing 60 pounds in 2013, to just gain it all back. Time to get back on track.
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday. My eyes must be broken because everyday I'm only seeing gray. One heckuva a rainy season.

Everyday I'm seeing gray. My gray hair.
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Evening all

Trying to shake this cold/congestion before race day on the 22nd. Making some flu fighter chicken soup after the gym.

Overcome and press on!
  • Anna022119
    Options
    Good morning y'all. Hope your day is going well.
  • suraith
    suraith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m 56 and trying again to get healthier. I’m looking forward to the community on MFP.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday jr have a great day and get them workout's in.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday my friends
    I am trying to sort out my life and I'm feeling like an over scheduled child. So many people want to participate in things with me
    In talking with a friend I realized I need to figure out about volunteering at a hospital as I was thinking of doing. So much I want to do, I need more hours in the day
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options

I had been seeing the same thing every day until I decided to take down the bathroom mirror. ;)