The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• _F9_
    _F9_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. Have a great day!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    'Mornin! One day closer to Friday. Going to be another hot and humid one with afternoon showers here in Cajun Country. Working out indoors isn't as fun, but gotta get it done. Have a great day all!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Eve! I hope everyone has a great day. Had a fantastic leg workout this morning. It was so good that my legs were shaking in the shower. :D It is going to be a beautiful day in Virginia today. Make it a great one!
    :)
  • Shaggy_T
    Shaggy_T Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good morning MFPers! Last day of work before I get a 4 day break. C'mon 4PM. Hope everyone has a great day and an even better Memorial Day weekend!
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    G'morning. While I am not new to MFP, I am back to working out. Looking forward to a long weekend. Remember to thank a Veteran...
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good Thursday! Was at the gym by 5:30 this morning to ward off the damage from last night's Italian dinner out. Tonight is Indian though--looks like another early gym day tomorrow. Eating out kills me if it's Italian or Indian. Carpe diem!
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Morning and happy Thursday!
  • seriousheroes
    seriousheroes Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Party tonight - I'll try to be sensible with the G&Ts !!! o:)
  • Forever_December
    Forever_December Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    37 here, always ready to rock and roll!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Eve! I hope everyone has a great day. Had a fantastic leg workout this morning. It was so good that my legs were shaking in the shower. :D It is going to be a beautiful day in Virginia today. Make it a great one!

Need one of those shower chairs for... wait for it.. old folks. lol kidding.... you're in VA... isn't that a great place for lovers?

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Great afternoon all. Sorry I'm later to the party today. It's been a Monday cleverly disguised as Thursday. Busy day at work... 1 guy out today, AND I'm out till Tuesday next week. Ya'll have a great and safe weekend.
  • Blue_eyed_girl82
    Blue_eyed_girl82 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm Nicole from Arkansas. Feel free to add me
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Happy Little Friday Everybody, hope you all are smashing it today!!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

It is ALWAYS a beautiful day in Virginia. Down in Roanoke by the Hospital on the Greenway....listening to the quiet hush of the water, the little buggers riding their bikes, the bugs and the frogs and the birds....does it get any better than that? Rhetorical question - because it does not.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »

Need one of those shower chairs for... wait for it.. old folks. lol kidding.... you're in VA... isn't that a great place for lovers?

Yes, Virginia is for Lovers. Our rest stops even have big letters that say "LOVE" for you and your loved one to get your picture together.
  • Waynedabeast
    Waynedabeast Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Hope everyone has a great Memorial weekend!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    Options

It is ALWAYS a beautiful day in Virginia. Down in Roanoke by the Hospital on the Greenway....listening to the quiet hush of the water, the little buggers riding their bikes, the bugs and the frogs and the birds....does it get any better than that? Rhetorical question - because it does not.

All of Virginia is beautiful. I love that we have beaches and mountains.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options

All of Virginia is beautiful. I love that we have beaches and mountains.

Hey Vinny let's go to the Jersey Shore!!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Morning all!! Happy Friday!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday enjoy the long holiday weekend