New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Ah, I just saw that creamer on Junk Banter's Instagram and am now on the hunt! I love Califia anything. Anyway, I just tried another Dannon Light and Fit in Toasted Marshmallow and omg!! So good! I also tried pineapple yesterday and was quite thrilled with that flavor too. They have a fan for life!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Ah, I just saw that creamer on Junk Banter's Instagram and am now on the hunt! I love Califia anything. Anyway, I just tried another Dannon Light and Fit in Toasted Marshmallow and omg!! So good! I also tried pineapple yesterday and was quite thrilled with that flavor too. They have a fan for life!

Yes those yogurts are delicious!!!! I didn’t even know the pineapple was new, I saw it the other day in Shoprite (usually I get them at Walmart so I assumed Walmart just never had that flavor) and it was great! Their toasted marshmallow and caramel macchiato flavors are still my favorite though, although it’s been a while since I’ve seen the macchiato one... do you know if they still make it??

Junkbanter’s Instagram rated the Califia Farms Better Half creamer as really good, but unfortunately I can hardly tolerate it, it’s so disappointing. Feels like regular unsweetened vanilla almond milk with pumpkin spices added to it. Not at all creamy. Definitely not a half and half; I’ve added regular almond milk to my coffee before and this gives it that same taste/consistency. If you’re dairy free then maybe you’re used to this, but definitely not a lower calorie replacement for those who have better options out there. 3/10
    cmnat74qvqzd.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Guys o.o
    je5bu6za5ywn.jpeg

:)

Looks like new recipe from the old ones. a8ztoagy9m6t.png

This look good!!!!

That was a pic of the old recipe, the new ones don't have the crunchy part on the outside!
    With the first iteration Quest was going after Combat Crunch and FitCrunch bars... now more along the line of ONE bars (like the bday cake flavor).

• thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    I'm really bummed Starbucks doesn't carry sugar free pumpkin sauce :( Actually, they don't carry a lot of sugar free in general). I get bored with the same old -- I like to experiment with new things. Kinda wish they'd expand and at least carry sugar free pumpkin, especially knowing how popular it is this time of year!

Get these and get these. Carry the latter on you. Thank me later :)

Pumpkin-Syrup-Trio.jpg

660_prod_a_col1_electric_blue_lime.jpeg?v=1502422130

I am DEFINITELY checking out those syrups!
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    ojy2g9nxflm6.jpg
  • hgycta
    Options
    Oh wow... this stuff is heavenly. Also found it at Target! 170 calories per bottle do not too bad!
    xaz4g43jozit.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Nice, @hgycta! That's not bad at all. I'm always looking for low calorie coffee ideas. I just made a new concoction at Starbucks: grande Starbucks Cold Brew with one pump of pumpkin, two stevia, and a splash of half & half. I would've subbed almond milk, but I work in the Hamptons and this crap is expensive, more pricey than any in my area! No thanks! It's not bad. The cold brew is super smooth. Wish I could taste the pumpkin more, but that would've required more calories XD I love those Jordan's Skinny Syrups! I use the vanilla flavor in my cottage cheese all the time. If you have a Marshall's or Home Goods near you, they usually carry at least the basic flavors. I hit the motherload over the summer when I found a Home Goods that had nearly every flavor. I'll have to return for that pumpkin!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    thynes1313 wrote: »
    I'm really bummed Starbucks doesn't carry sugar free pumpkin sauce :( Actually, they don't carry a lot of sugar free in general). I get bored with the same old -- I like to experiment with new things. Kinda wish they'd expand and at least carry sugar free pumpkin, especially knowing how popular it is this time of year!

Pumpkin-Syrup-Trio.jpg

You must, they are incredible! My favorite is salted caramel, salted caramel mocha, and caramel pumpkin. The chocolate are amazing compared to other SF chocolate syrups which I find have a weird aftertaste. I have been drinking too much coffee since I found these and am going through a bottle a week almost LOL. I bring my own syrup whenever I get coffee out because they are so much better than starbucks.

@pancakerunner Ohhh, that sounds way more delicious and maybe they will make more flavors that way in the future? The coating looks good, I will definitely be trying. I wasn't a fan of the crunchy ones.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

Pumpkin-Syrup-Trio.jpg

You must, they are incredible! My favorite is salted caramel, salted caramel mocha, and caramel pumpkin. The chocolate are amazing compared to other SF chocolate syrups which I find have a weird aftertaste. I have been drinking too much coffee since I found these and am going through a bottle a week almost LOL. I bring my own syrup whenever I get coffee out because they are so much better than starbucks.

@pancakerunner Ohhh, that sounds way more delicious and maybe they will make more flavors that way in the future? The coating looks good, I will definitely be trying. I wasn't a fan of the crunchy ones.

I just opened my salted caramel omg so yum i also like the pumpkin caramel, butter toffee, and white chocolate hazelnut all sf im on the look out for pumpkin cheesecake & glaze donut
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    prgka27npz4z.png

Not excited about this since I hate mint, but I know a lot of you guys will like it!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    WOW! I loved these!! The hot ones were so much like cheetos. Really delicious and huge serving size for 130 calories. The texture was basically the same as crunchy cheetos. I really enjoyed all the flavors I haven't tried the chili yet. They even give you the "cheeto hand" effect from all the powder, lol. Really liked these I will prob get again. ccr7zlquvr20.png
    sgvqyuprlz6y.jpg
    d797i1eqgp9v.jpg

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    WOW! I loved these!! The hot ones were so much like cheetos. Really delicious and huge serving size for 130 calories. The texture was basically the same as crunchy cheetos. I really enjoyed all the flavors I haven't tried the chili yet. They even give you the "cheeto hand" effect from all the powder, lol. Really liked these I will prob get again. ccr7zlquvr20.png
    sgvqyuprlz6y.jpg
    d797i1eqgp9v.jpg

I was supposed to be able to try those for free with king soopers but couldn't find them. Will have to look harder
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I had this mousse last night. I loved the swirl, it tasted so lemony, but the base had a weird taste. It's probably non-dairy icecream taste, but overall it was good. I would get it again, just for the swirl!
    SD_2907_Frozen_Mousse_PT_Lemon.png
  • hgycta
    Options

Pumpkin-Syrup-Trio.jpg

I just opened my salted caramel omg so yum i also like the pumpkin caramel, butter toffee, and white chocolate hazelnut all sf im on the look out for pumpkin cheesecake & glaze donut

Are these syrups really THAT good, or just better than the other options? Because to be quite honest I’ve tried many brands of sugar free syrups and they’ve all tasted like cough syrup to me... even the more expensive sugar free brands like Monin! :(
    prgka27npz4z.png

Not excited about this since I hate mint, but I know a lot of you guys will like it!

I AM EXCITED. But don’t they already have a mint chocolate chip bar? How different is this one going to be, I wonder? o:
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    sgvqyuprlz6y.jpg
    d797i1eqgp9v.jpg

Wow, what store did you find those in? The original and chili cheese are calling my name! I actually really love the Ghost Pepper Cheese Crunchies from Trader Joe's. They taste better than the hot Cheetos to me and are 130 for 33 of them!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options

Pumpkin-Syrup-Trio.jpg

Are these syrups really THAT good, or just better than the other options? Because to be quite honest I’ve tried many brands of sugar free syrups and they’ve all tasted like cough syrup to me... even the more expensive sugar free brands like Monin! :(
    prgka27npz4z.png

I AM EXCITED. But don’t they already have a mint chocolate chip bar? How different is this one going to be, I wonder? o:

They are a LOT better! I don't like SF monin, davinci, or torani anymore because they pale in comparison and have a strange aftertaste. I liked the caramel of all, but wasn't crazy about it like I am with these. Try the salted caramel you won't be sorry.

@skelterhelter I found them in whole foods! I would email the company and ask for samples because I am sure they would probably send some. ;)
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    sgvqyuprlz6y.jpg
    d797i1eqgp9v.jpg

Dang it!! I saw those Wednesday and hemmed and hawed about whether of not to try them and I didn't get any. Guess I will next time I am at that store!
  • ColoradoLivingg
    ColoradoLivingg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So I went to Starbucks today and decided to try the new-ish almond protein blended cold brew coffee.... I’m NEVER getting it again! Horrible!
    My dad tried some sips and said it wasn’t disgusting, but agrees he didn’t enjoy it by any means. Very mediocre! But then again, I hate pea protein and I couldn’t get past it in this. Once in a great while something will use pea protein and be able to pull it off, but this isn’t one of those times. If you’re vegan you’ll probably like it, but they could’ve done better in my opinion.
    71ak18idwz7g.jpeg

I had this last week and also hated it which was a bummer because I was really looking forward to it. I tried really hard to like it but I ended up throwing it away.