• mazurkiepolish
    mazurkiepolish Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I’m thinking how good this ice cream is
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Hmmm ... I have not had a craving for ice cream in absolutely forever. It's weird. Good ice cream or gelato moments ... I remember those. 🍦🍨
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering is Ole Miss will score any more points. The score is AL 49 ad Ole Miss 7. And we still have the 2nd half to play. Roll Tide!!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I wanna finish this paper so I can splash some water on my brain to cool it off.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    My Mum is texting me that she's doing a countdown to my birthday. 🤦
  • mazurkiepolish
    mazurkiepolish Posts: 363 Member
    Options

Hmmm ... I have not had a craving for ice cream in absolutely forever. It's weird. Good ice cream or gelato moments ... I remember those. 🍦🍨

Breyers Delights... a whole pint of chocolate ice cream that actually tastes like ice cream for 270 cals... delicious
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Too damn much. It's funny how one little thing can change your whole mood. I'm angry right now. I'm in pissed off and not fair mode. Why her? Soon, I'll be in the chest hurting, helpless feeling, sad mode. Then I'll fall asleep. I know this because it happens all the time. I can't control it. I can't distract myself. When it hits, it hits like a ton of *kitten* bricks. Every time.

There's nothing I or anyone can say, just keep hanging in there. I can't in a million years come close to imagining what you're suffering..
    Wishing you much strength..
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Too damn much. It's funny how one little thing can change your whole mood. I'm angry right now. I'm in pissed off and not fair mode. Why her? Soon, I'll be in the chest hurting, helpless feeling, sad mode. Then I'll fall asleep. I know this because it happens all the time. I can't control it. I can't distract myself. When it hits, it hits like a ton of *kitten* bricks. Every time.

There's nothing I or anyone can say, just keep hanging in there. I can't in a million years come close to imagining what you're suffering..
    Wishing you much strength..

Thank you. I'm just tired of hanging in there though. I'm tired of trying to find my "new normal". I'm tired of all of this and I just want to take about a year nap.

Yeah, I wish I had something more than hang in there, I bet you get that a lot.. I guess I'm stuck for words, what you've gone through is so horrendous and my biggest fear, I don't know how you get on after something like that..
    I'm just, .. I'm in awe that you keep going, I mean I know you have to, you have other children but when I think about what if that should happen to me?.. well, I'm not sure I could do half as well.
    I know you have to be strong for the family.. but look after you too..hugs
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Today was the first overnight I get to spend with my kids since the separation and we went to visit family out of town and I made a video about it and it’s good and I like it so much and I can’t stop watching it. I’d share but I don’t wanna put my kids on here ALSO my name is in it but I LOVE the video I made. If you’re my friend in other places (or D munny you can message me) ask and I’ll send a link. I like it so much. It makes me so happy to be able to introduce my children to their family members. My son met a “dad side” cousin for the first time ever today. I’m just floored with joy. I’m also unable to sleep 🙃

Aww that's amazing ..and you sound so happy, that's really nice.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    Today was the first overnight I get to spend with my kids since the separation and we went to visit family out of town and I made a video about it and it’s good and I like it so much and I can’t stop watching it. I’d share but I don’t wanna put my kids on here ALSO my name is in it but I LOVE the video I made. If you’re my friend in other places (or D munny you can message me) ask and I’ll send a link. I like it so much. It makes me so happy to be able to introduce my children to their family members. My son met a “dad side” cousin for the first time ever today. I’m just floored with joy. I’m also unable to sleep 🙃

Best times brother. Happy for you
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options

This is good stuff Noah. So happy for you.