What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    was just thinking how wild it'd be if like, snakes had a bunch of legs like spiders do, but spiders didn't have any legs and had to slither around everywhere like snakes do. and then how fn cool it'd be to watch them fight each other.

like dr. moreau or someone needs to get on that asap for real because that would make an awesome nature documentary imo.

Dr moreau, talk about memory lane.

These spiders would move like fidget spinner which Is fitting becuase both creations are abominations

I like spiders and snakes. Unless they are in my bed.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    was just thinking how wild it'd be if like, snakes had a bunch of legs like spiders do, but spiders didn't have any legs and had to slither around everywhere like snakes do. and then how fn cool it'd be to watch them fight each other.

like dr. moreau or someone needs to get on that asap for real because that would make an awesome nature documentary imo.

These spiders would move like fidget spinner which Is fitting becuase both creations are abominations

i wrote this story years ago that i couldn't ever get published anywhere, about a serial killer who was being steadily pursued by the spirits of his victims. but the spirits weren't like typical ghosts. they took the form of these venomous caterpillars-

yflitiionjmw.jpg

anyhow it ended with him getting trapped under the house where he lived alone and getting stung to death.

i was thinking about it the other day and how i ought to revisit the story and retool it and now i kinda think i should change it to some time of abomination snake/spider hybrid or something.
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options

i wrote this story years ago that i couldn't ever get published anywhere, about a serial killer who was being steadily pursued by the spirits of his victims. but the spirits weren't like typical ghosts. they took the form of these venomous caterpillars-

yflitiionjmw.jpg

anyhow it ended with him getting trapped under the house where he lived alone and getting stung to death.

i was thinking about it the other day and how i ought to revisit the story and retool it and now i kinda think i should change it to some time of abomination snake/spider hybrid or something.
    I like looking at spiders but really havent got over the fear of holding one yet
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    jz1d9bvii8qu.jpeg

that would be cool though

She is a beauty. The last time I held a snake that big was back in the islands. They belonged to a friend of my dad's. A gorgeous yellow one. We were babies together, so I didn't have a fear. Today? I dunno.

Do you recall how he'd insisted that the reason his cat was as big as a dog was that he fed it dog food and the reason his dog was the size of the cat, was that he'd fed it cat food? The tourists then weren't amused with how we all were lol
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    gcled96e9sl9.jpeg
    jz1d9bvii8qu.jpeg

your pic was part of the reason why i started thinking about that tbh.
    Ohhhhhh lol i love snakes i have 8 2 of them over 6 foot long

last year at one point i was out for a walk and had a baby one slither across the top of my foot while i was stopping to text someone and i screamed like a little girl.
    My other big girl

Just beautiful@sniper300_Rum.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    jz1d9bvii8qu.jpeg

She is a beauty. The last time I held a snake that big was back in the islands. They belonged to a friend of my dad's. A gorgeous yellow one. We were babies together, so I didn't have a fear. Today? I dunno.

Do you recall how he'd insisted that the reason his cat was as big as a dog was that he fed it dog food and the reason his dog was the size of the cat, was that he'd fed it cat food? The tourists then weren't amused with how we all were lol

Very much so. :laugh: I don't know why we weren't intimidated by his animals until we saw how tourists reacted when we'd ride by them on the Tiger. Fear is nurtured. Uncle W always reminded me of He-Man.

People see a Boa and they immediately think, "it's going to squeeze the life out of me" ... Animals are attuned to fear, especially human sweaty fear.