orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    orangegato wrote: »
    Gross

n8zbxh5l9n3e.jpeg

But you love Audi

Not planning to buy another one unless preowned. All the new ones r serious ugly imo. Tech is great but i cant get over the hideous looks. Plus the power to dollar ratio is horrible.

Just messing w/ you.
    Wish I could get some toys but avoiding the midlife crisis sports car splurge.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Gross

n8zbxh5l9n3e.jpeg

But you love Audi

Not planning to buy another one unless preowned. All the new ones r serious ugly imo. Tech is great but i cant get over the hideous looks. Plus the power to dollar ratio is horrible.

Just messing w/ you.

You'll probably get more warm and fuzzies inducing mileage outta cats anyhow. Just sayin'. :wink:
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Something I have lost and will never ever get back.
  • orangegato
    Options
    I’m 2 muscle relaxers in, no promises tonight

Oooo add in a benadryl or ambien and let the inhibitions go while you write posts before you pass out
  • orangegato
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Gross

n8zbxh5l9n3e.jpeg

But you love Audi

Just messing w/ you.

dooo ettt :D

Ha! Give me advice on a luxury SUV option w/ good "power to dollar ratio." I think it's fantasy and doesn't exist....
    ETA: actually I will take a sedan w/ AWD
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Is the woo button like a slap button!

Well I hope to hell not! I created a thread that has 18 Woo's so far. I was quite proud before but if they equate to slaps across the face everybody form a single file line.

On the bright side, a slap in the right way is like a high five.

Random story. High school cooking class, girl across the table grabbed my binder and wouldn't gimme. Then she held it to her chest with both hands crossed to try and keep it from me. I knew this was my opportunity to get it back because I thought for sure I could reef it hard enough.

I flew across the table both arms extended to grab the binder and she knew I was going to grab it and win so she pulled it away just ......before I literally honked her. A double boobie honk. We both went:

giphy.gif

Awkward full second silence like "OHHH SHI, DID?! WOAH" .. then a solid good right across the face slap.

Worth it.
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Lmao
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Even my plant gets rejected! :neutral::wink:
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I am gonna write the *kitten* out of these stories
  • YouBlowMyMind
    YouBlowMyMind Posts: 552 Member
    Options

I need to move into ur neighborhood
  • orangegato
    Options
    Gross

n8zbxh5l9n3e.jpeg

But you love Audi

Just messing w/ you.

dooo ettt :D

Ha! Give me advice on a luxury SUV option w/ good "power to dollar ratio." I think it's fantasy and doesn't exist....
    ETA: actually I will take a sedan w/ AWD

depends on ur budget obviously. are you looking at new or used?

best realistically budgeted performance luxury SUV would be the SQ5 or the GLE 45 coupe ( SUV )

AWD performance sedan, you can do the c43 amg, S4, or even the infiniti q50 red sport.

Will PM you when it’s time. Perhaps not just yet. I would add S3 to the list but it seems smallish (TWSS)