The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• CardioCanuck
    CardioCanuck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Today started out as an amazing late morning with some emails that had exceptional news. However, after lunch my Dr called with the results of my shoulder ultrasound and i have a rotator cuff tear. :( not a happy camper especially since today I skated and it hurts like heck. Guess it's time to be good and do everything I'm told

Ouch, yes please take care of that while you can.

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    thanks guys. My Dr said to talk to my physio guy about it. My Dr said they like to try to avoid surgery so fingers crossed
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Good luck Ali. Bad shoulders suck.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps, a glorious spring morning here. Hope you all have a lovely day
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Starting over again, today is start of the story of the new me.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Justin741 wrote: »
    Starting over again, today is start of the story of the new me.

You go, Justin!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    thanks guys. My Dr said to talk to my physio guy about it. My Dr said they like to try to avoid surgery so fingers crossed

Dang! Keep us posted.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Today started out as an amazing late morning with some emails that had exceptional news. However, after lunch my Dr called with the results of my shoulder ultrasound and i have a rotator cuff tear. :( not a happy camper especially since today I skated and it hurts like heck. Guess it's time to be good and do everything I'm told

Ouch! sorry to hear that. Hope you get relief quickly. And remember, no throwing the curve ball with a bad arm! ;)
  • CutsCurvesCoffee
    CutsCurvesCoffee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, Happy Friday.. I am new here and looking to make some friends on my new journey :)
  • cmvt4
    cmvt4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Will be 40 in January! Back on MFP again...for the 2nd time. Feel free to add me. Friends & motivation would be good for me!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »

Ouch! sorry to hear that. Hope you get relief quickly. And remember, no throwing the curve ball with a bad arm! ;)

Awww geez there goes my baseball career
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

Hope things get better soon Ali
  • ltryon90
    ltryon90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Morning, I'm a night shifter.
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Peeps! Have a great day.
  • CardioCanuck
    CardioCanuck Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Physiotherapist have always worked wonders on my injuries. Definitely worth a shot.
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Happy Fri-yay everyone!
  • DPietz
    DPietz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The best part of Friday is I get to wear black :) long live the former goths.
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    DPietz wrote: »

I get to wear jeans (because I paid $1 to do it)!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    DPietz wrote: »

When you were black a unicorn dies.

Haha I saw this on a greeting card and thought it was hilarious.