Row the World Game - CLOSED boat (Capt jagrib0112)

Options

Replies

• KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Our new members are:

peterscr7 (Christina) & 500lbs2marathon (Gary)

:noway: :noway: :noway: Yes, Girls....We have a man on board. Behave yourselves.....Or try to....;-)

Behaving is boring!!! :tongue: I will kidnap Gary, lock myself and him in my cabin and make him my private cabin boy! (Just because I need someone to wash my towels of course!) :devil: :devil: :devil:

*giggles* Towels.....Riiiiiight!!! That's it. Sandy - what did I tell you earlier about sharing.....???? Be a good kitten!!!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Our new members are:

peterscr7 (Christina) & 500lbs2marathon (Gary)

:noway: :noway: :noway: Yes, Girls....We have a man on board. Behave yourselves.....Or try to....;-)

Behaving is boring!!! :tongue: I will kidnap Gary, lock myself and him in my cabin and make him my private cabin boy! (Just because I need someone to wash my towels of course!) :devil: :devil: :devil:

I think im gonna like it here :drinker:
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    930 for me today. You guys entertain the cabin boy. I'm way to tired....

Sue
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    Cabin Boy posting 1302 cals burned... now back to my cabin!
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    1093 for me today!!
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    welcome aboard new rowers! glad to have you both (:
  • peterscr7
    Options
    383 today and thanks for the warm welcome!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Wow!! Some big burns today!!! WTG Y'all!!!!

I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple people, so I'll get totals out tomorrow. Night Loves!!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So I had 651 for Tuesday and 285 for Wednesday...should have my modem sometime next week!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Awesome!! Thank you Coby!!!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Cabin Boy posting 1302 cals burned... now back to my cabin!

627 for me today. And now back to the cabin with the cabin boy. Maybe a little after-workout-workout with him? ROFL Well, probably only a massage, but I'll take what I can get. =^_^=
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    651 for me for Thursday!
  • Steel6981
    Options
    Sorry gals only 471 today and I couldn't remember if today was exercise or water so made sure I did 9 glasses just in case.

Sue
  • Steel6981
    Options
    Water is all done.

Sue
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hello my fellow Knotty Girls and now our Knotty Cabin Boy! :wink:

We are doing AWESOME and I'm so stinkin super proud to be rowing with ya all. We got a new week starting lets rock this boat! Woo Hoo!!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hey Girls (& Gary *giggles*)!!!!

Here's the deal with this week (and all weeks going forward):

3 double double (quad) days & 1 water day

I think we need to rethink how we arrange our days. We should have water/rest day the day after a quad day. This week, Saturday was incredibly low. I didn't hear from half of the team. So, I hope having a rest day after the last quad day of the week will help....

So, what's everyone thinking???? I have a crazy hectic schedule this week. Tomorrow would probably be good for a quad day for me. Anything else, I'm open to suggestions.
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    My long run days are typically on Sunday, so having a rest day on Sunday stinks, lost out on 1633 cals burned..
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to send a welcome out to our new Knotty girl and cabin boy :) Im Nikki. I have been MIA lately due to illness (possibly Mono, but ill find out tmro at my DR appt.) But im glad to have you join us!! Ill stop in here more often while im not out kicking major calories to the curb. Rock on to you (and everyone else). Love and kisses (and no sick germs ;) )
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    It's super quiet in here.....Just making sure we don't fall off my Topics. :-* I will update with some fancy numbers in a bit.....Haven't done that in a while.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Okay Loves,
    I decided to change it up this week. We still have two more double double days and a rest day to knock out. So, here's how it's gonna go.....

Friday - Double Double
    Saturday - Rest/Water
    Sunday - Double Double

I know this might not be the *most* convenient for everyone, but I wanted to be fair and switch it around a little bit.

Please work hard and get in some good burns on Friday & Sunday. We're getting close, y'all!!! There's only one boat between US and the finish line. Assuming no one jumps up from behind, it's looking like we'll finish 7th, which isn't too shabby, considering when we started, there were (I think) 23 boats!!!