Keto Diet

Options
2»

Replies

• LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    @cloudsongs - I would gladly extend the same offer to you as I did ANewCJ!
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Anyone here doing a keto diet? Im not seeing any groups on here so establishing this post...? Maybe share experiences, recipes and the like. I justcstarted about six weeks ago and have lost 13 pounds so far. Still have a while to go to get to normal BMI and my ideal weight, but Im making progress on Keto without killing myself in the gym.

This is a good low carb group with lots of keto topics.

Low Carber Daily Forum....The LCD Group
  • ready2d0th1s
    ready2d0th1s Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to Keto... I’m struggling with what to eat ... I haven’t actually made it through a day with less than 20 net carbs... but I want to!
    Any ideas for quick & easy food ?
  • Mikey_Irish
    Mikey_Irish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Also, keep in mind that there are several versions of "Keto"!

Anyway, here is a link: https://www.perfectketo.com/keto-diet-types/

Enjoy!

Very helpful link! Makes alot of sense. Just started over the weekend. Wife raves about it and I have hit a plateau with my weight loss so am giving it a go.
  • mattaturtle
    mattaturtle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’m on Keto now for eight weeks. Have lost weight (35 lbs.) very easily...I rarely work out. I’m going to keep this going until I lose another 25-30 pounds and then just maintain.
    Good luck to you all and add me if you’d like! 😊
  • Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i started 5 days ago. ive lost ten lbs already. i did have keto flu on day 3... but i learned how to fix it w salt and electrolytes. still low on energy right now, but my appetite and cravings are disappearing
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have been on KETO for five weeks and have lost 16lbs so far. I do 35-40 Carbs a day as I do not want to rush the process and give up everything. Once you figure out what macros will put you in Ketosis, your on your way to losing weight.
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I make keto granola (I mix chopped pecans, sliced almonds, chia seeds, flax meal, sugar-free coconut flakes, coconut oil (unrefined) and some erythritol and then put it in the oven for 20 min at 325). I love this stuff in some almond milk (as cereal), or a little bit of greek yogurt, of homemade keto whipped topping.
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,932 MFP Staff
    Options
    If you wish to debate about this topic... please do so after clicking this link.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10697914/keto-diet-debate

Thanks!

Take care,
    Nova
    MFP Staff