My list of the perfect girl right here:

Sweet.

Non-dramatic.

Honest.

Affectionate.

Intelligent.

Is herself, not faked.

Someone I want to know me.

Can carry meaningful conversations as well as conversations about absolutely nothing.

Likes a lot of the same things I do.

Driven

Ambitious

Dang, long list!

is a nurse! wink wink! haha just kidding... those are very good qualities.. dont ever sacrifice any of them for anything you dont want.

That list gets shorter when she has Felicia's eyes!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    not a gold-digging whorebag
    [/quote

LMAO!! That's a good start!!
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I'm just gonna stick with being single!
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options
    Hugh Jackman.... oh, wait, you meant from a guy's perspective, not something that makes us HOT and need to fan ourselves... my bad

:devil:

Omg I love him!! He does make me HOTT!!!
  • SinginChiquita
    Options
    Best answer I've heard! :)
    worth the repeat.

Being herself.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants?

Good answer. :happy:
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants, tee hee.

Made me think about my girlfriend who was waiting at a bus-stop after yoga and was being honked at by guys going by, she wondered if it was because she had a yoga mat that they might assume she was flexible??

GG
  • Zedama
    Zedama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Showing up naked. :-)

lmao! That's what the men want to type... (:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    A BRAIN. Looks attract, but a brain keeps me. If you bore me to tears, there is only one thing I want to do with you.... leaver your *kitten* alone. Being able to hold a conversation, making your points clearly and concisely, even if we don't agree, I can totally respect you. THAT is what makes a woman hotter for me. At that point, she could even be quiet next to me for a long time, and it would still be a turn on.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants?

So true!! :bigsmile:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    A BRAIN. Looks attract, but a brain keeps me. If you bore me to tears, there is only one thing I want to do with you.... leaver your *kitten* alone. Being able to hold a conversation, making your points clearly and concisely, even if we don't agree, I can totally respect you. THAT is what makes a woman hotter for me. At that point, she could even be quiet next to me for a long time, and it would still be a turn on.

I agree completely. At the same time though...it can't be something she has to prove every time she opens her mouth either. Quiet, confident intelligence is incredibly hot. I mean...being able to hold a conversation with me for more than 10 minutes is proof enough. If she got that far...we'll be talking for hours anyway...and she'll have plenty of opportunity to dazzle me with her intelligence then =D.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    So, I think that we are getting away from the original topic.

Thing that make a woman INSTANTLY hotter.

A woman that doesn't wear so much makeup that you think you can go swimming on her face.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    So, I think that we are getting away from the original topic.

Thing that make a woman INSTANTLY hotter.

A woman that doesn't wear so much makeup that you think you can go swimming on her face.

^^^^^^
    THIS

Makeup is awesome stuff...when properly applied with discretion and consideration for the overall effect.

Seriously.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants?

yes
    sexy-girls-yoga-pants-8.jpg

No
    yoga%2Bpants.jpg
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    It doesn't have to be one or the other. I just think most women don't understand that a man needs to hear that the woman in his life finds him strong and handsome and sexy .. that she thinks of him as a good provider, a good father, etc. A man who doesn't feel like he embodies those things doesn't really feel like a man. It's not "*kitten*-kissing" ... it's just being honest and forthcoming with your feelings. Just tell him how you feel about him as a man, as a husband, as a father. That's it. And I think most women would be surprised at the things their men would say and do for them if they could stop seeing the vocalizing of feelings as "*kitten*-kissing" or "ego-stroking."

After 34 years of marriage, my mom still randomly tells my dad what a great provider he is. And she does it in front of other people. My dad would walk through fire to make her happy.

Exactly!!!

I see women demeaning their men, and men disgracing their women all the time. It bugs me when our significant other's act kinder and/or nicer to complete strangers than to us. It's messed up, they should be our #1 Fan!
    Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic but we have one life, so our partner should be "the love of our life"! and treated as such. It's not *kitten*-kissing it's telling them how you feel and if you don't feel that way then maybe it's not right. Or maybe it's me and I dream too big.
    The best way to be instantly hotter is treat your man like he's the King. He will return it 10 fold!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants?
    No
    yoga%2Bpants.jpg

I think she needs to see a doctor, I'm pretty sure those are tumors.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants?
    No
    yoga%2Bpants.jpg

I think she needs to see a doctor, I'm pretty sure those are tumors.

Ah, scary.
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft :smokin:

LOL! Random. I would totally vote for this as well. :tongue:

Me too! I love it! In fact, I need to be doing my dailies right now! :bigsmile:

Speaking of dailies...is it just me or are the Mount Hyjal ones annoying as all get out?