I thought that one looked too perky to be you. This one looks about right:
    evil_smurfette.jpg
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    patsyacs wrote: »
    you're right every fraction counts :)
    and you know that we shrink as we age. I was 5'3+ now in my 60s I'm at 5'2

Actually, I grew in my 40's. Exercise did that for me !!!
  • devinbaheshone
    devinbaheshone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    no
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'3" and 5'4", depending on who's measuring. Being "short" doesn't bother me anymore. What did bother for a while in middle school was that I have been this height since 6th grade. So at one point it looked like I was going to be sort of tall. My Dad is 6'2"-6'3" and mom's a few inches shorter than me so I was hoping to get some of his height but wasn't meant to be 😩😂
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Armpits. I hate standing at armpit height on tubes and busses (5 feet 3) 🙁
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    sarjenki wrote: »
    I'm between 5'3" and 5'4", depending on who's measuring. Being "short" doesn't bother me anymore. What did bother for a while in middle school was that I have been this height since 6th grade. So at one point it looked like I was going to be sort of tall. My Dad is 6'2"-6'3" and mom's a few inches shorter than me so I was hoping to get some of his height but wasn't meant to be 😩😂

My kids both outgrew me at around 11.5 :lol: I'm the shortest in my immediate family. I think I had some great aunts that were tiny; guess I got the short genes (and jeans!)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    @psychod787 At least she won't have to worry about wearing heels around you! Mine barely get me above chin-level :lol: (But as discussed on page 1, I do not go for the 4-inch heels out of a sense of self-preservation)
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    @psychod787 At least she won't have to worry about wearing heels around you! Mine barely get me above chin-level :lol: (But as discussed on page 1, I do not go for the 4-inch heels out of a That's ok... my ex wife did not make chin level without heals. Short, tall, thin, curvey,.... I think we can find beauty inside every woman. Now if I could just find one who can keep up with me and lives a MFP lifestyle. Good luck in my NECK of the woods.