• NickTeim
    NickTeim Posts: 44 Member
    why does glue not become solid in its container??? #life
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    I’m not peachy keen
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I’m starting to think my therapist is a sociopath. During our session today she took off her shoe and started picking at her toe.........While I was in the middle of bawling my eyes out. She also kept yawning. I understand therapists aren’t phased by emotional people, but the obnoxious yawning and toe picking was a bit much. Who knows....... Maybe I’m wrong for thinking that.

This person and I say person because they are no kind of therapist does not deserve your money. :)
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited September 2018
    round___5 wrote: »
    I’m starting to think my therapist is a sociopath. During our session today she took off her shoe and started picking at her toe.........While I was in the middle of bawling my eyes out. She also kept yawning. I understand therapists aren’t phased by emotional people, but the obnoxious yawning and toe picking was a bit much. Who knows....... Maybe I’m wrong for thinking that.

What was you crying about?

A lot of things. I’m having some health issues and family problems.

You are absolutely not wrong for thinking that. I would stop seeing this person immediately as your wellbeing is being compromised. She may not be a sociopath, but she is surely an idiot.

I wish I could, but my insurance is awful when comes to mental health. I have been through 4 different therapists in the past 7 months. I really don’t get anything out of therapy I just go to keep my dr’s privileges.

I could understand if she quickly took off her shoe to check her toe, but she took off both of her shoes and proceeded to pick at one of her toes for the last 10 mins of our session. She likes to eat during our sessions too. She’s either munching on a huge bag of chips or candy. Like she’ll talk to me with her mouth full of food. She’s really strange and annoying.
  • round___5 wrote: »

What was you crying about?

A lot of things. I’m having some health issues and family problems.

You are absolutely not wrong for thinking that. I would stop seeing this person immediately as your wellbeing is being compromised. She may not be a sociopath, but she is surely an idiot.

I wish I could, but my insurance is awful when comes to mental health. I have been through 4 different therapists in the past 7 months. I really don’t get anything out of therapy I just go to keep my dr’s privileges.

I could understand if she quickly took off her shoe to check her toe, but she took off both of her shoes and proceeded to pick at one of her toes for the last 10 mins of our session. She likes to eat during our sessions too. She’s either munching on a huge bag of chips or candy. Like she’ll talk to me with her mouth full of food. She’s really strange and annoying.

You should call her out.
    What kind of mental health professional makes a mockery of those who come to them for help?
    I don't know what type of therapy you are doing with her but I believe traditional "talk therapy" to be useless in the long term. I do hope you explore other options and I wish you all the best.
  • slimgirljo15
    I am wondering if I should go out tomorrow, to purchase a new cellular or just order, 1 online & wait several days, for it to arrive instead?

I just got a new Samsung s9 and got over $350 off by ordering online. Took about 10 days to get though.

I just brought one of these yesterday but dang, not with a $350 discount! Now to figure out how to use it :p

I'm loving mine.. got it on an online special at Kogan, $900
    2 stores in town at the time both over $1200
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Hahaha I got you both beat ,, I got one of these for 23 dollors and 17 cents

vn37dh0cocq1.png
  • slimgirljo15
    Tigg_er wrote: »

vn37dh0cocq1.png

:o what's that :D
  • Tigg_er
    Its an old startreck com device ,, I can Beam myself anywhere >:)
  • Tigg_er
    I am wondering if I should go out tomorrow, to purchase a new cellular or just order, 1 online & wait several days, for it to arrive instead?

I just got a new Samsung s9 and got over $350 off by ordering online. Took about 10 days to get though.

I just brought one of these yesterday but dang, not with a $350 discount! Now to figure out how to use it :p

I walked into Harvey Norman, said 'give me' and handed over $1100 :|

vn37dh0cocq1.png

Oh hush your mouth you! But also hhahaha at the flip top..old school :D

Hey I got something for you but you gotta be nice :)
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2018

vn37dh0cocq1.png

Ohhh no.. Harvey Norman were $1299 here, I think recently dropped to $1199.
    I'm really happy with my Kogan deal, my brother bought a phone from them last year and has had no trouble either. I did have to wait nearly 2 weeks though.

@tigg_er my dad has the same one 🤣
  • Tigg_er

vn37dh0cocq1.png

I'm really happy with my Kogan deal, my brother bought a phone from them last year and has had no trouble either. I did have to wait nearly 2 weeks though.

Hey How's he doing Jo
  • slimgirljo15

vn37dh0cocq1.png

Hey How's he doing Jo

He's doing ok, yesterday was first day of actually rehab so he's pretty sore but determined to get out of there fast.
  • Tigg_er

vn37dh0cocq1.png

Hey How's he doing Jo

He's doing ok, yesterday was first day of actually rehab so he's pretty sore but determined to get out of there fast.

Hey that's good to hear ,, Tell him to hurry up them horses need some lunch !