How in the world is this 4000 calories

Options

Replies

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    That is a whole lotta calories for one eighth of a tiny cake! (Note that although it says it serves six, the nutritional info is for one eighth.) One three inch long slice equals 550 calories, and it can't all be just the high fat, look at the whopping carb content! As a diabetic I can usually eat a tiny slice of cake, and cheesecakes are usually a little better on carbs, but this is more than double my carb limit for a single tiny slice. This sucker is rich, admit it, that is a doll sized piece of cake to be that big a calorie bomb.

Anyway, your mom made a dumb mistake, forgive her. It's kinda sad to wipe out a whole week's deficit with one mistake but in the long run it won't matter.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,034 Member
    Options
    That is a whole lotta calories for one eighth of a tiny cake! (Note that although it says it serves six, the nutritional info is for one eighth.) One three inch long slice equals 550 calories, and it can't all be just the high fat, look at the whopping carb content! As a diabetic I can usually eat a tiny slice of cake, and cheesecakes are usually a little better on carbs, but this is more than double my carb limit for a single tiny slice. This sucker is rich, admit it, that is a doll sized piece of cake to be that big a calorie bomb.

Anyway, your mom made a dumb mistake, forgive her. It's kinda sad to wipe out a whole week's deficit with one mistake but in the long run it won't matter.

I thought OP said the whole cake was 4000 calories and she ate 3/4 of it - not that 1/8 of it was that many

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    fruit cake can be a calorie bomb for sure :/