BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Loree is Lori (am NOT a kiss up *sticks tongue out)

3babybeans is too a kiss up. Oh I mean her name is Sara. :flowerforyou:

GIRLS>......that is eeeNUF!!

:laugh:

(in unison with Sara) Sorry, Miss Jeannie.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Loree is Lori (am NOT a kiss up *sticks tongue out)

3babybeans is too a kiss up. Oh I mean her name is Sara. :flowerforyou:

GIRLS>......that is eeeNUF!!

(in unison with Sara) Sorry, Miss Jeannie.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Here is the good thing about this BL challenge, I am NOW in a good mood! Why you say........because I realize I HAVE lost 4 pounds since starting this challenge.

SO it is not bad, not bad at all!:happy:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Do we do this challenge as long as the show is on? How many weeks is that?
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Here is the good thing about this BL challenge, I am NOW in a good mood! Why you say........because I realize I HAVE lost 4 pounds since starting this challenge.

SO it is not bad, not bad at all!:happy:

Go Miss Jeannie!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

I saw someone on another thread say it was a 10 week challenge, but I don't think I will want to give it up so soon.. I love the motivation!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Great challenge! I 'm addicted also so I think I'll pass this one with flying colors.

GO BLACK TEAM!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Tresa here ...checking in!

Still can't exercise ... feeling like the bronchitis is making a comeback. :cry: :noway:

I've been keeping pretty well within my calories ... over yesterday but otherwise good. I think, just maybe, possibly, TOM is trying to arrive, which would explain much about why I've been feeling so yucky in addition to the coughing & stuff. Oh well....

Nice challenge! Sorry guys, I am weighing every day and am going to keep on weighing every day. I'm just a rebel like that. :tongue: :laugh: :tongue: It doesn't bother me or make me obsessed ... I just need to do it to keep from being nervous about weighing in and to stay on track better.

Keep up the good work everybody!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

YAY BLACK TEAM!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

I saw someone on another thread say it was a 10 week challenge, but I don't think I will want to give it up so soon.. I love the motivation!!

I am going until the show ends!!! I don't know about the other teams but there is no way that the show is over in 3 more weeks!! I know the pound for pound thing on BL is over may 5th I think so I think we should go until then.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Okay okay! I'm here! Thanks Sara and Jeannie for calling me out. :) (2 points).

My life has been... hmmm .. chaotic lately. I am trying so hard not to lose motivation. I just needed a break. I didn't gain any last week, but I didn't lose any either.

I'm trying so very hard to get this promotion at work and jumping through a lot of hoops for it. (3 interviews, background check, a personality test) *sigh* I just can't concentrate right now!

Okay, to contribute to this challenge, I'll see if Laura (1 point) is out there and ask how she is feeling (as she underwent surgery recently). And plus I like her and talk to her even without the challenge, lol.

Lynnie
    (who should have made a cool nickname when she signed up so you'd have had to work harder to know her name mwhahahaha)

P.S. what am I going to do after this challenge is over? where oh where will I belong?
    what oh what will I do without ya'll?
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I don't think we need to disassemble once the challenge is over! We can just keep on doing what we're doing! The way I'm "losing" it is going to be awhile before I'm done here!

Got Doug to do another 20 so that takes me to a full 2 hours of exercise for the day! WOooooo....*snore*
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I will keep tracking everyones weights after the show ends. It is a great motivator for me. Keeps me accountable!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Even if you don't want to do that, Sam, I think we could still stay together like a little happy family. :happy: I'll play the part of the crazy, drunk aunt. :drinker:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Even if you don't want to do that, Sam, I think we could still stay together like a little happy family. :happy: I'll play the part of the crazy, drunk aunt. :drinker:

I'll mud wrastle ya for that part, Sara!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I love this idea.. I can be the eccentric grandma (almost old enough :grumble: :grumble: ) that no one can tell whether I am going senile or just plain crazy!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I'll mud wrastle ya for that part, Sara!

Oh, I think every family has at least TWO crazy aunts (MINE certainly does!)...but why not. I'll get the hose...

• 3babybeans
    Options
    I love this idea.. I can be the eccentric grandma (almost old enough :grumble: :grumble: ) that no one can tell whether I am going senile or just plain crazy!!

LOL Will you wear a shawl & hit people with your purse?
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Somone got his computer at the hotel. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So glad to see you all! Didnt get my weight in to sam until about an hour ago. Despite all the weird food and lack of work outs this store opening has taken 2 pounds off of me in the last week so that is a relief. Anyway...

Lynne [ +1]- Work can be a huge source of stress. I hope things go well with the promotion thing. Certainly seems like they put you through the wringer over there. Get that stress out with some boxing or something lol.

Sam [+1]- I have to agree with Sara [+1], you guys are my weight loss family now and aint nobody moving out of this house after the show ends.

Sara-Good work on getting doug[+1] moving. it's hard to get us boys to get going lol. When you guys are working out who's keeping Zeke[+1} from getting more stiches? lol JK hope the little guy is doing better. So Micah [+1] is in a big boy bed! give him a high 5 from me.

You tell Amelia [+1] that i dont care if she isnt losing pounds...I dont care if she is gaining pounds she is part of this team and she needs to be here. Just tell her that if she doesnt come back I will lose all motivation and it will be her fault :devil:

Doesnt everyone think Roni's [+1] new avatar picture looks great!

Hey Lori [+1]....Sara is a kiss up. But she is our kiss up, so it's ok. Oh and tell Dave [+1] I said hi. and pinch harley's [+1] cheeks for me.

Jeannie [+1] I think you'll lose that pound this week. I just have a feeling. And four pounds lighter than you were before this challenge started...that is great!

Tresa [+1] great jobs fighting through the Icky sickies. I love being a man. I am glad I've never meant "tom".

Anna [+1] and Shuntae[+1], how did the battle with diet soda go? that is a tough one. I have been having a bit more than I would like at work. I just hope I am not getting hooked.

Amanda [+1] I have yet to get this fruit and veggie thing right. I still find it to be the most challenging challenge for me.

Julie [+1] and Janie[+1]... my fellow late night snackers. How did it go? I did go past the eight o clock mark a couple of times this past week without realizing it. But overall much better than usual.

Nicky[+1]-Your got a HRM! YAY! i love mine. how do you like it so far?

Laura [+1]- Sodium is a huge issue for me. How did it go last week? Hope your pharmacy is in stock again!

Marla! [+1] the human sponge! way to conqure the water this week. Goes to show that everyone's body has different needs. I will now think of you as SPongemarla squarepants.

Amanda-[+1]-No longer obese! that must feel awesome! I am still a good 6% bmi away from that one. I am sooo proud of you! that's awesome!

Vanessa-[+1]- so glad the tests went ok. If it is depression its good to know about it. They have some wonderful medications that can make things so much better. I hope everything works out.

Bobbi-[+1] seriously..... all three levels of shred. YOU ARE A MACHINE!!!!!!!!!

Phew now I am caught up...and.....24 points! HAH take that Sara!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I'm the mean sister who tells you like it is!!:bigsmile:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Wow! It's so nice to put real names to everyone! :bigsmile:

I think I will have to practice, but I am on here enough during the week to get them all!