What's on your mind?

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    As a kid I wasn't allowed to celebrate Halloween for religious reasons but now that I'm older I can do what I want soooo I'm thinking about throwing my own adult Halloween party this year. It's just an idea of of today but I'm hoping I can make this happen.

you should def go for it if you can.
    this is my favourite month regardless of halloween but it definitely makes it even better too.

Is that because you can finally wear your leggings and uggs without judgment?

i have a real answer but will not share it with you ma'am.
    also i may wear pleated khakis, but i wear them ironically. you wouldn't understand.
  • iMago
    As a kid I wasn't allowed to celebrate Halloween for religious reasons but now that I'm older I can do what I want soooo I'm thinking about throwing my own adult Halloween party this year. It's just an idea of of today but I'm hoping I can make this happen.

this is my favourite month regardless of halloween but it definitely makes it even better too.

Is that because you can finally wear your leggings and uggs without judgment?

i have a real answer but will not share it with you ma'am.
    also i may wear pleated khakis, but i wear them ironically. you wouldn't understand.

I feel like if we ran into each other this would be our interaction:

vwi4pto3vhb4.gif

yes.
    that is exactly what would happen.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    My maternal grandmother's half sister has passed on today, and I cannot say I will shed a tear for her. She was an unkind, malicious gossipy witch.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Somethings never change
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member

It's definetly gonna happen now and I'm beyond excited!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member

Oohhhh... I want to come...mfp themed ...I'll dress as @81Katz or better yet i'll come dressed as @Will_Workout_for_food _4_Food so I can eat aaallll the foods.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member

Oohhhh... I want to come...mfp themed ...I'll dress as @81Katz or better yet i'll come dressed as @Will_Workout_for_food _4_Food so I can eat aaallll the foods.

Lol you're cute! You can come as whatever you want and still eat all the foods. I won't tell ;)
  • YearOfTheDragonLeo
    YearOfTheDragonLeo Posts: 214 Member
    Murder
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Who remembers what movie this was from?
    Since it's October and Halloween is coming and all that horror movie stuff...

2lbqkraaou9w.gif
  • iMago

2lbqkraaou9w.gif

the cell?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member

2lbqkraaou9w.gif

the cell?

Yes, The Cell is correct

Any good?
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    That was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I was even high lol
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    The fact that I should be asleep, but I'm not. Work distracts me at ungodly hours, so I feel like I should attend it it then, whilst I am thinking about it. Additionally, everything I need to get done before the end of this year. 📝 💰And my mother reminding me that my birthday is coming up 📇... "I seriously DO NOT need to be reminded"📯 ... It could just pass without mention 💆 ... Or maybe☝, celebrate it over Halloween ... 🎃. No wonder I am NOT asleep.